On and On

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

On and On - VIXX

Once a week, Daehyun got a visitor.

One who would press him into the bed and drink his blood.

And Daehyun did not mind. In fact, it was always the highlight of his week, having the cold, beautiful body against his own for a few moments before disappearing again.

“Yoo Youngjae,” Daehyun mumbled, hand over his eyes. “Why don't you stay longer.” Their short, yet heated sessions always left Daehyun in need and he could feel it in Youngjae too, feel the hard against his own. “I'll take care of you.”

“I shouldn't,” Youngjae purred, his eyes silver as he stared down at Daehyun. “My master forbade me to even see you.”

“And?” Daehyun lifted his hand and pulled Youngjae down. “Stay. Don't leave me.”

Youngjae, a vampire and a predator, looked way too cute as he bit his bottom lip in contemplation. “I'm scared I'll fall and I can't fall for a-“

“Shh,” Daehyun pulled him down, knowingly using his siren voice even though it had barely any effect on a vampire. “Stop worrying. Stay with me.” He felt the body in his arms relax slightly.

“Okay,” his voice was thin, shaking with insecurity. It caused Daehyun to smile; he had this beautiful creature hook, line, and sinker.

And by the time he was done with Youngjae, this adorable vampire wouldn't be able to look at anyone but him.

Daehyun was not one to share, and he was definitely not going to let Youngjae's master live for long.

Youngjae was his.