Trapped

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

This is not a nice drabble, but it was the first thing i thought of when my bff sent me the prompt so

WARNING: abuse, ABO

 


 

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles

-

Oh, how sweet and naive his lovely Youngjae was.

To think he could hide.

It was kind of cute.

“Get out!”

Every syllable was coated in fear, which sounded beautiful to Daehyun’s twisted mind.

“Oh, little omega,” Daehyun nearly purred, stepping closer. “You didn’t think I’d stop just because you moved to a new place, did you?”

Youngjae was cowering in the corner of his small apartment, visibly shaking in terror. Tears were streaming down his cheeks. Oh, how Daehyun longed to them. Would his tears taste like fear?

“I can smell your scent from miles away. It was just a matter of time.” A wicked grin formed on Daehyun’s face. “I’ll never let you leave. No matter where you go I’ll follow.” In a quick movement he pounced and pulled the beautiful omega by his hair. “You’re mine, after all.” He pulled Youngjae’s head to the side, uncovering the big claim mark on the slender neck.

It had been willing, and consensual at the time. But it seemed like Youngjae couldn’t handle the Daehyun’s true nature.

“Do you know how much you hurt me whenever you run off?” Daehyun pulled again, a shiver running down his back as his mate screamed out in pain. “And when I’m hurt I get more mad,” Daehyun sighed and pushed Youngjae away, watching as his mate hit the wall harshly and slid down as sobs broke out.

“You’ll have to answer for hurting me like this.”

The whimper he received was as beautiful as the man himself.

One day Youngjae would learn to stop running away. Until then, Daehyun would give chase whenever Youngjae ran.

Daehyun would never let Youngjae go.