Song drabbles

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

I did a "song drabble challenge". Aka i put my music on shuffle and wrote based on the song that came on. the result are a mixed batch of drabbles, where some are boring and some are a bit more exciting

the last one is M rated

and i cant believe i got that many bap songs when i had it on shuffle and i have like 3k songs


New Beautiful – Epik High
“What are you listening to?” Daehyun sauntered into Youngjae's room as if he owned it.

Youngjae sighed. “Epik High.”

“Cool.” Daehyun sat down on the bed, making himself at home. Youngjae let out another sigh, trying his best to focus on the homework in front of him. “I'm bored,” Daehyun said. “Let's go out to a karaoke place?”

“No.”

“Oh, come on.”

Youngjae turned to glare at his flatmate. “Listen, I actually care for my grade, so get the hell out.”

“So grumpy,” Daehyun mumbled. “Been long since you've gotten a up your ?”

Of course. His manwhore of a flatmate thought everything was related. Well, two could play this game. 

“Why?” Youngjae turned around, face stoic. “Are you offering?”

As expected, Jung 'I'm-super-straight' Daehyun panicked and nearly ran out of the room while yelling about being the straightest man on the planet.

Youngjae snickered; such an insecure dude. 

 


Ultimate 4 - Girugämesh
There was a limit on how stupid a person could be, yet Jung Daehyun never seized to amaze Youngjae. Daehyun had insisted he'd join in the game Youngjae was playing, wanting to spend some quality time together and that was all fine and dandy. But, Daehyun was horrible when it came to gaming and this game was no exception.

He felt so sorry towards his team-mates, even though they said it was fine and would just laugh. They found Daehyun's and Youngjae's constant bickering amusing, apparently.

“Press 4 you idiot!” Youngjae yelled. “It's your ultimate attack!”

Twenty times he had explained this, yet he had to yell at him whenever Daehyun was in a fight.

He heard their team-mates laughing over the headset.

“You're a horrible teacher, Youngjae.”

“I agree completely. Thank you, Himchan,” Daehyun mumbled. 

They lost the match and Youngjae huffed loudly. 

Daehyun got up from the chair. “Babe, I never wanna play a game with you ever again.”

“Likewise, !” 

“Hey kids, we're still here,” Himchan said. Youngjae promptly logged off the chatting program, without saying bye. He crashed on the couch. 

“Why are you mad? With how you were hounding me, I'm the one who should be mad.”

Youngjae just mumbled a bunch of curse words to himself, sulking.

“You're such a sore loser.”

Youngjae cursed even more.

“How about we eat some ice cream and watch your favourite movie?” Daehyun suggested.

Immediately Youngjae perked up and even smiled. 

“I'll take that as a yes.”

The evening turned out to be quite nice. Even if Himchan and the others chastised him when he logged on the day after, telling him he needed to treat his boyfriend better.

If only they knew how much of an Daehyun could be when he was hungry.

 


Love Alone – IU
If the world had been as simple as it was on film and in fiction, then love alone could conquer every obstacle and carry a relationship – romantic or platonic – to the end of the earth, but reality was different.

Love was important, but it could not save a relationship.

Youngjae had learnt the harsh truth when he saw how unhappy he had become with Daehyun. He loved the man so much his heart felt as if it would burst whenever he thought of him, and he was positive Daehyun felt the same. 

But love alone could not cure their problems. 

Daehyun was always kind to him and treated him like a king, but his habits were killing them. Youngjae knew Daehyun had issues when they started dating, and as naïve as he was he truly believed he could help the man. They could get past this, but Daehyun would not even admit he had a problem.

Youngjae was tired of waking up in the morning and see the man he loved so dearly press a needle to his arm. He could not take it any more.

Love alone was not enough.

 

 

Ribbon in the Sky – B.A.P
Daehyun had planned this for so long and he was nearly shaking in excitement as he motioned his boyfriend to sit down on the blanket.

“I can't believe you're being such a cheesy romantic,” Youngjae said, grabbing a sandwich from the basket. “I mean, a picnic?”

“You said you wanted more romance.”

“Yeah, I'm pleasantly surprised.” A beautiful smile graced Youngjae's face.

God, his boyfriend was truly the most beautiful person in the universe. 

“Well, there's more,” Daehyun proudly said. “Look up.”

Youngjae immediately looked up, mouth falling open as the words 'I love you, Youngjae' was written in the sky.

Half a second later Daehyun had strong arms around his neck, a tongue deep in his mouth, and a very grateful boyfriend in his lap.

Definitely worth the money.

 

 

Fires Far – Miracle of Sound
“Why do you look so tired?” 

Daehyun sank even further into his seat, eyes closed as he sighed loudly. “I haven't been able to sleep lately.”

Concern was clearly written in Yongguk's eyes. “Did something happen?”

“Yeah, it's Youngjae - “ Daehyun opened his eyes, taking a deep breath. 

“He's not well?”

Daehyun hesitated.

“You know you can talk to me about everything,” Yongguk used his brotherly tone.

“I know.” Daehyun straightened a little. “Youngjae has been hooked on a new game lately.”

Apparently it wasn't what Yongguk had expected and he looked confused. “A game?”

“Yeah, you know he likes to stay up half the night right? And this new game, it's apparently very difficult and whenever he dies he starts yelling and throwing the controller everywhere.” It was just so ing loud. “He's had to buy three new controllers. In a week.”

“Over a game?” It was obvious Yongguk thought this was stupid.

“But that's not the worst!” Daehyun felt himself get heated. “Lack of sleep I can handle, but Youngjae is constantly thinking about that game and is never in the mood! We haven't had in a week. In a week, Yongguk!”

“A week.” Yongguk looked like he wanted to smash his face against the table. 

“And you know what the worst part is!” He was nearly yelling at this point. “This is only the first game out of three games! Three games! By this rate I won't be able to that sweet in a whole goddamn month!”

Yongguk opened his mouth, looking exasperated. He never got to say something as Daehyun's phone beeped loudly.

“Oh,” Daehyun's eyes grew large. “Youngjae finished the game and wants to come home so we can have celebratory .” He needed to get home before his nerd of a boyfriend decided to start on the next game. “Bye, Yongguk! Thanks for listening.” He didn't even let the older man say anything before he stalked out of the cafe. 

That night was the best night of Daehyun's life and he suddenly didn't mind the noise and the grumpiness when Youngjae started on the second game. 

 


Promise Land – MYNAME
Daehyun let out a long breath, eyes wide as he tried to take it all in; the colours, the nature, the free flowing water, and the people walking about in light, soft looking clothes.

So this was the promised land, where only the lucky ones were allowed to live while everyone else on this planet lived in vast deserts with scarce resources. Daehyun never thought he'd ever see this place with his own eyes and much less live in it, but luck had shined on him. 

“Oh, you must be new.” A dark haired boy with snow-white skin, well shaped lips, and the cutest button nose had approached him. “Do you know where you're supposed to go?” His voice was pleasant and kind. 

“Um-” Daehyun handed the boy his document. Daehyun couldn't read. 

“Oh, that's not too far away. I'll take you there.”

“Thank you.”

They walked in silence, over cobbled streets and between beautifully carved stone buildings. They stopped in front of a big white building.

“Here, just go in there and give them the document and they'll help you.”

“Thank you,” Daehyun mumbled.

The smile on the boy's face was nearly blinding. “I'm Youngjae by the way. I hope to see you around, Daehyun.”

Youngjae. 

Daehyun hoped to see him around as well. He turned to the building and breathed in deeply; his new life would start today.

 


Alive – AKB48
Daehyun had been many years out on the sea, having helped his father fishing since he was thirteen years old. Now, an adult of 25 years, he had his own fishing boat and made a living thanks to it. But, in all his twelve years of being out on the sea he had ever seen something like this. Sure, he had heard rumours, but had always written them off as old sailor tales.

Yet, his eyes did not lie. In his net, among the many fish, was a half man and half fish. It was lying on its front and Daehyun approached it hesitantly, pressing a finger against the cold skin. He thought it was dead, but then it moved.

It was still very much alive.

Daehyun jumped backwards in fright, his eyes glued to the creature as it lifted his head and stared straight at him. 

What a lovely and beautiful face, but it was marred by an expression of fright.

The merman was terrified. It tugged at Daehyun's heartstrings and though he was sure he could earn a fortune on taking this half man back into the shore with him, he had been taught to only take what he needed and to be compassionate. 

Carefully he approached the merman again, which obviously startled the strange creature as he desperately tried to move away, but was too entangled in the net.

“Stay still,” Daehyun urged in his softest voice and with gentle hands he began untangling the creature, staring with the wet and scaly fin. It was a beautiful fin, a bright yellow colour. He looked up and met the merman's eyes, who seemed to be analysing him. It was a little unnerving, but Daehyun ignored it and continued working on untangling him.

“There,” he said as he finished. He wiped a little sweat from his brow. Cold hands grabbed him by the shoulders and he let out a squeak. 

“Thank you, human.” What a melodious voice, Daehyun instantly felt charmed and did not even blink as lips gently pressed against his. 

Frozen, he could only watch as the merman lifted himself to the edge of the boat and slipped back into the sea. 

Daehyun desperately hoped this wasn't the last time he saw the beautiful creature.

 


SeeD – Nobuo Uematsu
The final exam. Youngjae was jittery, hands shaking. He had done well on all the theoretical exams, but to finally be sent into a war as a hired soldier as the final exam was nerve wrecking. He wasn't the most skilled of fighters, but he was extremely precise with his sniper. 

“Hey, relax.” Gentle and strong hands massaged his shoulders. It was Daehyun.

“What if I up and I can't cover you guys well enough?” Youngjae's biggest fear was for his squad-mates on this mission to be hurt or killed, because he couldn't provide enough backup with his sniper. 

“Don't worry.” Yongguk's voice was calm. Considering he was extremely skilled with a gunblade, Youngjae wasn't too surprised to see his easy gummy smile. “We can take care of ourselves.”

Jongup, a brawler, nodded in agreement. 

“Me and Jongup will knock down anyone you miss with out fists,” Daehyun promised. 

The hands were still on his shoulders, working on the tenseness. It was relaxing. 

“I hope I won't fail.”

“Yoo Youngjae failing an exam? Not gonna happen.” Daehyun's laughter was like a sweet melody and Youngjae felt his heart beat a little faster, and this time it wasn't nervousness.

“Thank you,” he said to them all and placed a hand over Daehyun's, patting it softly. 

If he passed the exam, on the ball tonight, he would confess to Daehyun.

But first he needed to get through his mission, but knowing he had these guys as his squad-members he didn't feel too concerned. 

It would be fine. 

 

Moondance – B.A.P
The night of the full moon in June and the first year where Youngjae was finally of age. In his wolf form he ran through the forest, on the hunt. It was the yearly mating festival, where any unmated wolf of age would run through the vast forest, in hopes to find a good mate. It wasn't necessary and it was normal to not find anyone, but everyone participated nonetheless. There was something romantic about running together with wolves throughout the night. 

Youngjae had been on the hunt for food, caring more about something to eat than to find himself an alpha, but just as he was about to surge forward and catch the rabbit he'd set his eyes on, a bigger wolf came out of nowhere and snagged it before him.

Oh hell no.

Youngjae immediately gave chase, following the alpha hot on his heels. As an omega, he didn't have strength, but he had always been ridiculously quick on his feet and he managed to jump onto the wolf. 

A challenge.

Youngjae had momentarily forgotten what it meant as an omega to challenge an alpha, out on a night like this. The alpha growled and pushed him off like he was nothing. He turned, dropping the dead rabbit and  huffed, staring at Youngjae as he was a mere nuisance. Youngjae felt downright insulted, and attacked once again. The alpha easily dodged and stood still again, waiting to see what Youngjae would do.

Of course he attacked again and this time the alpha retaliated, biting into Youngjae's neck in a calculated move and forcing him on the ground.

The wolf part of Youngjae was screaming at him to submit to the alpha, but the human part was too stubborn and struggled underneath the strong jaw. The alpha gave him no leeway, using his bigger body to cover Youngjae's and keeping him immobile. The teeth dug in deeper and this time Youngjae let out whimper, admitting he had lost.

It was in this moment, as a scent of pheromones permeated his senses, he remembered he had just challenged an alpha and lost. It meant he had basically opened himself up to being mated by this person. His wolf was pleased, but the human part was more than panicked. In the end he succumbed  to his own wolf and fully submitted underneath the moonlight.

Come morning, he was entangled with tanned man a few years older, with thick lips and a ridiculously handsome face. Wary eyes looked into his.

“You're an . You stole my prey.”

The alpha's eyes grew large in surprise and he laughed. “We've just mated, and this is the first thing say to me?”

Youngjae shrugged; he should be panicking, but with the warm skin against his and thumb rubbing circles onto his hip, he just felt way too content. 

He'd deal with this when the sun was at a more acceptable height.

 


Fragments of memories – Nobuo Uematsu
When you live for hundreds of years, there is a lot you forget. It was downright impossible to remember every moment, even if Daehyun desperately wished so. He wished he could remember every moment he spent together with the love of his life. Wished he could remember every moment he made this beautiful man laugh, smile, and even cry. 

It had been fifty years since he lost the love of his life, his soulmate, and every year he forgot more and more.

Only fragments of memories remained.

Please. Return again to me, Youngjae. 

He'd wait a thousand years, if he must.

 


The Hidden Valley – Howard Shore
The most beautiful village Youngjae had ever been to, was in a hidden valley. It had been pure luck he had stumbled into it, thanks to a man who had found his unconscious body in a forest not too far away.

His saviour, a gorgeous man named Daehyun, had nursed him back to health. This man, his saviour, had done more than save his life, he had also given him a life worth living.

Restlessness had always plagued Youngjae, yet as soon as he woke up in Daehyun's room, peering into a set of beautiful eyes, he knew he never wanted to leave. He'd remain forever in the small village, hidden away in the valley.

Goodbye, OK – T-ara
“You hang up.” Daehyun giggled, deliriously happy after having had a long and sweet phone conversation with his brand new boyfriend.

“Okay. Goodbye.”

Wait. He hung up. Daehyun stared at the phone as if it had insulted him. Quickly texted Youngjae.

Youre supposed to tell me to hang up and then we fight about who will hang up.

Are you a ing idiot? I dont have time for that. I have a starcraft match to play. See ya tomorrow?

Daehyun sighed. He guessed he'd never get to experience those cheesy things he saw on hollywood films, considering his adorable boyfriend was such a rude at times. 

Yeah. 3Pm at the cafe.

k.

At least the last message was accompanied with a very cute photo of Youngjae winking and making a kissy face. Daehyun quickly set it as his new background and decided he didn't need cliché stuff, not when his boyfriend was such a cutie in his own way. 

 


Machine – EXO M
Youngjae poked the machine lying on his floor, almost surprised at how the skin really felt real. Okay. It was a gift from a friend, he had to at the very least turn it on. Taking a deep breath he turned it on, nearly jumping when he saw the eyes immediately open and the machine sitting up. 

“Hello, Yoo Youngjae. I am D-1298, but you can call me Daehyun.” The voice of the machine was warm and teasing. 

Uncanny. 

“Uh, hi.”

“I'm completely at your disposal. What should I refer to you as? Your name or a title?”

“Name is fine.” What the hell was he going to use this android for? Maybe housework, as his friend had suggested to him. Youngjae could get quite lost in his work, which meant the apartment could turn quite messy. The horrors of deadlines and writing.

“Okay, Youngjae.” Daehyun purred and his eyelids half closed. The android purposefully slid his fingers over Youngjae's hand.

“What the hell?” Youngjae fell back. 

“I've been programmed to be flirty with you.”

Youngjae's eyes narrowed. A ing prank from his friend. What an . “Forget that program.”

“Okay, done,” Daehyun spoke in a light tone.

Good. 

Youngjae needed to find chores for this expensive gift. But first, some clothes. 

 

Getaway – Tohoshinki 
“Drive faster!” Daehyun yelled.

“This is as fast as this car goes!” Youngjae yelled back, his foot heavy on the gas pedal. It was dark outside and they were in the middle of the nowhere, with a black car following them close.

“If they catch up to us we're ing dead!”

“I know!” Of course he ing knew. , why did he always agree to Daehyun's stupid plans. This wasn't the first time they got chased down by a car full of trigger happy criminals. But, Youngjae was a skilled getaway driver.

He had confidence they'd get out of this in one piece.

 


The Truth Revealed – Nobuo Uematsu
“I'm gay and I'm in love with you.”

Daehyun couldn't breathe. Couldn't believe what he was hearing.

His best friend, coming out as a gay. Now this, this he was not surprised about.

But it was his best friend coming out and confessing at the same time.

And it wasn't to him.

It felt as if someone had punched him directly in the chest and he wished he hadn't felt the urge to go get water, wished he hadn't stopped to listen as he heard the voice of his best friend and their band mate. 

Everything hurt.

 


60 Seconds – Kim Sunggyu
Youngjae knew it was impossibly cruel, but he couldn't control it. He absolutely could not stop laughing, even as he tried desperately to bite the pillow to shut himself up.

“ you, Youngjae.”

Youngjae just laughed even harder, tears in his eyes. Not even Daehyun's hurt eyes and red face deterred him.

“Sixty seconds,” Youngjae giggled.

“Shut up!” Daehyun threw himself down in the covers, hiding his face in the pillow. 

“You barely lasted a minute.”

Daehyun just made a high pitched sound. 

“It's okay,” Youngjae tried to reassure through his laughter, patting the back. “It's your first time, it happens.”

Daehyun grunted and Youngjae kept laughing.

 


1004 (Angel) – B.A.P
He was an angel.

And Youngjae meant it in the literal sense.

Big, white wings springing out of his back, feathers looking ridiculously soft to the touch. Hell, Youngjae really wanted to reach out a hand and touch one of the wings, but he knew it wasn't to be welcomed.

“Demon Youngjae,” the angel spoke.

“Angel Daehyun.” Youngjae rolled his eyes, finding these titles ridiculous.

“Whatever your plan is, I will not let you succeed.”

“Plan?” Youngjae had simply been enjoying a night in a human city and this angel had just appeared in front of him out of nowhere, in the alley in front of the club. Must be a bad flow of information being shared up there in heaven, because Youngjae was not a threat to anyone. Just a simple incubus, living off of ual energy by having with humans. So why the hell was the up and rising powerful angel Daehyun bothering with a petty demon like him? Definitely bad intel.

“To pull innocent men into your depravities.”

Oh. A very old fashioned angel. The young angels these days would claim gay love was just as pure straight love. They were even looser on the whole having before marriage business. Who knew the rising star was so old fashioned. 

Youngjae snorted and focused his mind on his apartment in the human world, teleporting there. Just as he felt the pull, the angel had reached out a hand and grabbed Youngjae's arm, coming along for the ride.

The two landed in his apartment. Hell, he should have moved further away before teleporting, thanks to spells no angels could detect him in this apartment, but he had ed up. 

“You!” Youngjae poked the chest. “Don't you have more important errands than to hound a mere incubus de-” Rough hands turned him around and his back got pressed against the chest, a hand wrapping around his throat and a pair of lips brushing against his ear. He gulped, feeling the raw power radiating from the angel and he had to admit feeling his twitch in interest. 

“I've been watching you, for so long,” Daehyun groaned. “Been wanting you.” He pressed his crotch against Youngjae's backsides, showing his apparent interest. 

Oh. What a ploy. A powerful and well beloved angel wanting to taste a little bit of the dark side, and going to such lengths at that.

Youngjae grinned and placed his hand over the hand on his stomach. “That can be arranged,” he purred. The words had barely left his mouth when he got pushed down on the kitchen table, his pants pulled down. Being an incubus, he was always prepared and only groaned in satisfaction when the angel pushed inside in matter of seconds.

Every movement was rough, every pushed Youngjae hard into the table and he loved every second of it. Uncaring hands were digging into his hips, definitely leaving bruises. 

“Tired of being a goody two shoes. To look at these stupid humans as they corrupt themselves further and further, killing and harming each other.”

“Aren't you corrupting yourself too?” Youngjae cheekily pointed out. “You're ing a demon. Pretty sure that isn't accepted by your people.” The answer he got was a harsh pull to his hair, making him stand almost upright. 

“I'm gonna Fall one day soon,” he murmured. “Then I am going to take over Hell. Punishing humans seem way more satisfying.” Not once he had stopped moving, shallowly and rapidly ing into Youngjae. “And you'll be by my side, as my pretty little prince.”

A Fallen angel, the most powerful type of demon. Considering today's lack of a quality leadership, Youngjae had no doubt Daehyun would become the new ruler. A hand wrapped around his neglected and Youngjae spilled, crying out in pleasure and feeling his body grow full from the ual energy. 

Daehyun pulled out, spurting his seed directly on Youngjae's . Exhausted, and delirious from the lovely energy, Youngjae fell on the table. He didn't even say anything as the angel pulled him over to the couch and dropped him on it, face first. Youngjae turned his head.

“I'm not done in heaven, so I can''t Fall yet.” He stretched his gorgeous wings. “But damned if I'll see you feeding on other men.” His voice sounded possessive and it amused Youngjae. It should creep him out, that he had been watched like this, but Youngjae was a demon and his morality was skewed as it was. “I'll come at this time, every week. That should be enough to keep you going.” With the amount of energy he had gotten from this short , he could probably last two weeks without problems, but Youngjae would keep mum; a regular energy source? Hell yes. 

The angel left, and Youngjae was left on the couch, exhausted with his wet with come and his pants still around his knees. 

Satisfied and excited for the future, Youngjae slept soundly throughout the night.