Warning Shot

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

Warning Shot (Ft. Cassie) - Machine Gun Kelly

“What the ?” Daehyun screeched, jumping back in alarm. “What the hell are you doing?” He directed his glare at the man standing a few meters away with a smoking gun in his hand.

“I told you, if you cheat I will kill you,” the man answered coldly. “And that was just a warning shot. Next time the bullet won't miss.”

“God dammit, Youngjae! Why do you have to be so ing overdramatic?” Daehyun sighed and and kicked his shoes off; strangely calm despite his long term boyfriend having just fired a gun in their apartment. Daehyun wished he could say this was the wildest thing Youngjae had ever done, but this wasn't even in top five.

“Don't come closer, you cheating ,” Youngjae warned, his gaze piercing and his hands firmly grasping the gun. “Can't believe you're out dating s behind my back.”

Daehyun rolled his eyes and fearlessly walked up to his boyfriend, taking the gun from his hands and placing it down on the table. “I was out dining with a business associate. Stop being so paranoid.”

Youngjae scoffed and narrowed his eyes. “Says the man who broke a dude's wrist for touching my shoulder.”

“That was different,” Daehyun defended in a growl.

“Was it, really?” Youngjae turned around and walked further into their house, whatever anger he had showcased earlier had disappeared. Typical Youngjae, always winding down fast after his crazy antics. Daehyun had grown used to them, and he wasn't one to judge because he was kind of the same. “Now that you've stopped being a crazy idiot, can you give me my welcome home kiss?” His voice turned a little cutesy, even though he knew his boyfriend hated it when he used a cute tone.

Youngjae walked over and quickly pecked Daehyun on the lips, a soft expression on his face. “Welcome home.”

Daehyun hummed and stole a longer kiss, pulling his boyfriend flush against his body and indulging in his sweet taste.

“Oh by the way,” Youngjae said minutes later, both a little winded. “I thought you were on a date, so I kinda went on one too. Eye for an eye and all that.”

Daehyun saw red. “Who? Tell me the er's name.”

“No.”

Not that it mattered, Daehyun had men working under him whose specialisation were finding people.

He would find whatever dared to go on a date with his man, and he would ruin the er’s life.