6 Drabbles

Day By Day [Drabble Dump]

6 Drabbles
Word count: 1901

I used to take requests and here are some of the very weird daejae requests I got from my weird af friend (who loves daejae)
 


 

1. Drabble where youngjae has marshmallow on his lips so daehyun helps him

Daehyun had been staring awhile, his lips occasionally and it was starting freak Youngjae out; he felt like a piece of meat.

"Is there something on my face?" Youngjae asked warily, swallowing the last piece of the grilled marshmallow. They had decided to go on a 'boys trip' into the woods and honestly it wasn't something Youngjae enjoyed much, but Daehyun had nagged until he gave in. One thing Youngjae did enjoy was the campfire and the grilling of marshmallows.

"Earth to Daehyun," Youngjae prompted when his best friend just kept staring. It didn't help. Youngjae was about to call his name one more time when Daehyun surged forward, cupping Youngjae's cheeks firmly and using his plump lips to cover Youngjae's.

An involuntarily moan slipped past Youngjae's lips as Daehyun trapped the bottom lip between his plush ones and gently . It would be a lie if Youngjae said he had never wanted this.

Daehyun broke away with a blinding grin and crinkling eyes. "There was marshmallow on your lips," Daehyun explained, finally releasing Youngjae's face.

While Daehyun went back to happily grilling another marshmallow, Youngjae just held his fingers to his lips and tried to will his heart to slow down.

Why the hell did Daehyun keep doing things like this? Was he trying to kill Youngjae with affectionate touches and kisses? Because if he was, he was on the path to success.



 

2. daejae dirty time where youngjae gets a little too loud and screams for his mom while daehyun just calls for pizza

WARNING: nc-17

Don't get him wrong - Daehyun loves ing his boyfriend and there was no hotter sight but... But sometimes. Sometimes Youngjae would get a little bit loud. Usually he loved the loudness, but there was a limit to it. Like now, Daehyun is pretty sure the building across the street could hear him too.

"Hold on!" Youngjae screamed. "It's too big!"

"I've ed you countless of times before without problems!" Daehyun countered. "You know it will fit!"

"But I swear to god, it is bigger than usual!" Youngjae had lowered his voice, thankfully.

"Trust me, okay?"

"Okay, fine."

Daehyun grabbed his (impressive if he may add) and nudged it against the loosened hole, just about to push in when Youngjae screamed again.

"Hold on! Wait! Mom!!!"

Okay that was it. Youngjae was in one of those weird moods where everything is scary and all he wants is his mom to hug him and sing him to sleep.

' that' Daehyun thought and decided to order pizza while Youngjae was still screaming about the size of his .

It was a bit hard to order the pizza with all the noise (the person at the other end probably thinking he was watching ), but he managed.

"Oh, you finally ordered pizza?" Youngjae asked calmly.

Daehyun nodded.

"Good, I told you to do it earlier but all you could think about was ing me."

Daehyun narrowed his eyes. "Did you act like that just to get pizza?"

"Yeah, and to kill your libido." Youngjae shrugged.

"You !"

"I'll you off later."

...

"Okay fine."



 

3. daejae- youngjae is an angel and daehyun tries to count the feathers of his wings realizing theyre never ending just like his endless love for him [if you turn this emo youre a piece of meat about to get thrown in a cave full of lions]

 

Soft to the touch and beautiful to look at, Daehyun really enjoyed the white feathers on his boyfriend's big wings. Not many could say their lover was a literal angel.

The wings twitched under Daehyun's fingers and the feathers rustled. "What are you doing?" Youngjae asked in a groggy tone. "Why are you not sleeping?"

It was the dead of night, but the room was illuminated by the moonlight, creating an unearthly glow upon Youngjae's pale skin.

"I'm counting the feathers on your wings."

"And how many have you counted so far?" The amusement was clear in his voice.

"328." He slid his finger over to the next feather and kept counting.

"Tickles," Youngjae murmured, but sighed in content.

Neither talked and just enjoyed the silence of the night as Daehyun touched the soft feathers.

It was when he got until 543 and he still was only around halfway on the first wing (and only on one side of it) when he realised it would be never-ending.

"You're giving up?" Youngjae asked when the touches stopped. "Too many?" He laughed and turned around, pecking Daehyun on his lips. "Go to sleep, Daehyun."

Daehyun smiled softly and traced one finger upon Youngjae's thin lips. "Good night, my angel."

The feathers were like Daehyun's love for this beautiful angel - impossible to see the end of and never-ending.



 

4. daejae 2.0: daehyun tries to tame youngjae the lion but he ends up getting bitten

a/n: what. what. makes no sense THIS STARTED WITH /KINDA/ FITTING THE REQUEST THEN I ED UP 
 

Youngjae was known as the unlikeable genius, someone who would always walk with raised shoulders and a frown on his face. If you talked to him he would immediately bite at you. He was the relatively new kid at their school and his attitude had made him a loner.

Daehyun had seen it as a challenge, since he himself was the guy everyone loved and got along with well. He wanted to befriend the guy, maybe make him smile; he just felt really bad for the guy and imagined he needed a friend.

Which was why he started to sit next to him in class, trying to small talk with him, and generally just kept close. Of course Youngjae had glared at him and snapped, telling he was annoying and for him to get lost. It did not deter him and he kept up his cheery attitude and observed with glee as Youngjae began softening around him, slowly accepting him as a friend.

He got to know how soft like a kitten Youngjae could be, how sweet he sometimes was with his loved ones. He got to know Youngjae's gorgeous smile.

He also got to learn just how fast his heart could beat whenever he was around Youngjae.

But Daehyun forgot how Youngjae could lash out when he felt intimidated and uncomfortable; he got a painful reminder when he leant in and kissed the sweet lips, the thin boy pushing him away and yelling at him to get out and to stay out of his life.

Youngjae refused to have anything to do with him, claiming he would not be Daehyun's experiment.

No matter how much Daehyun tried to explain to him, he would not listen. Yet he refused to give up.

It was when Youngjae came crying at his door he finally realised why he had lashed out so harshly, confessing the story of the teacher he had secretly dated on his previous school. How he had been nothing but entertainment and it had broken him. It was why he had adopted a harsh exterior, to protect his broken interior.

Daehyun had gently held his hands and softly kissed his wet cheeks, confessing his feelings and promising it was genuine.

Youngjae had apologised profusely, crying harder.

"I don't feel the same."

 

5. daejae 3.0: the heaven cries. daehyun cries. youngjae cries. why? because of this goddamn sad movie causing their popcorn to turn winkled and wet

a/n: idk i cant be funny. this is weirdidk

"Why did you suggest this film?" Youngjae sobbed, furiously wiping his eyes.

"I didn't think it would be this sad!" Daehyun was much in the same condition. "Oh man the popcorn is even soggy."

"Then stop eating it."

"It's not too bad, it just adds to the salty flavour."

"Ew, I'm not kissing you tonight."

They had at least gotten their sobs under control, though cheeks were still wet and eyes red.

"Like I wanna kiss your snot covered lips," Daehyun shot back.

"Excuse you, I look good even when I am crying."

"You look ugly as when you're crying."

"...You take that back!"

-

When the other members asked about the bruise on Daehyun's cheek the day after, neither felt like explaining the happenings of their bantering having turned into a play-fight which resulted in and then into Youngjae accidentally smacking Daehyun's face as he ed (he got a bit too excited).

They just instead said that Youngjae had slapped Daehyun for a rude comment (a comment Daehyun had taken back when Youngjae was riding his like a pro).

The members accepted their official story, not seeming surprised at all that the two best friends had been in a physical fight (again) considering how Youngjae seemed to always have bruises on his hips and Daehyun on his biceps.

Maybe they should be more worried about the frequent fights between the two best friends, but they both always seemed happy despite their heavy eye bags so the rest of the members left it alone.

 

6. Drabble where youngjae is cold in the car so daehyun warms him up... Car

WARNING: nc-17, awkward

When they got stuck in the middle of the nowhere because of the car breaking down on a cold February night, it was no surprise that Youngjae began complaining about being cold. Being the caring boyfriend he is, Daehyun set out on a mission to warm up his boyfriend in the only way he knew how to.

Through .

"Ouch!" Youngjae groaned. "Can we move to the back of the car?" He shifted a bit where he was sitting on Daehyun's lap. "I keep getting the car-wheel into my back."

It was a hassle to move to the back, but a few minutes later Daehyun was lying down on his back with Youngjae straddling his hips and his far up the .

"It's still cold," Youngjae whined and stopped moving. "I feel a draft against my back."

Daehyun was sweating, heat curling in his stomach from the need to release. Youngjae just looked really displeased and Daehyun sighed. "Let's switch."

Once again they had to readjust, now with Youngjae on his back and Daehyun in between his legs ing mercilessly. He was pleased to see Youngjae , heavy on his stomach. Finally he seemed to be warm, judging by the perspiration on his pale skin.

"How are you feeling?" Daehyun asked between s. "Warm enough?"

"Yes," his boyfriend moaned and swatted at Daehyun's arm. "Stop talking and focus on ing."

With his small hand, Youngjae slid down his torso and wrapped it around his . The sight was arousing and Daehyun locked onto it as the hand gently tugged, Youngjae whimpering as he neared his release.

As Youngjae arched his back and spilled all over his stomach, Daehyun began rutting and soon followed thanks to the arousing sight.

For a while they just laid there and enjoyed the afterglow and the warmth of each other's bodies.

"Daehyun, I'm cold again," Youngjae complained after an hour.

Guess they would have to again.

Daehyun hoped he had the stamina to last them throughout the night.