Seven

Diamond 4 Ya
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yongguk is standing in the door that connect between the kitchen to the living room. He fold his arm to his chest and seems really concern to look at the figure who sit on the couch with a blank expression on his face. 

The television is on from before by the figure himself but it seems he didn't focus on it and set the blank expression since a while. 

Unfortunately, he got to watched the news that being hot topic since in the morning. Yongguk got shocked about the news but not too shocked like Daehyun did that make him look so depressed. 

Two famous producer got into a scandal with a same man. 

That the news that become a hot topic, along with a bunch of picture in it. First couple picture is when Yongguk try to make out with Daehyun while he sat on his lap in Yongguk's car until Taehyun showed to interrupt them. There is a picture while Yongguk carrying Daehyun up and walking in to Daehyun's place too. 

 

It's not for a day, the same man is making out with Woo Jiho. The famous producer that known as Zico, in the night in front of the fast food restaurant and then head out to Zico's place. 

 

Yongguk look at the second couple picture which shown that Daehyun and Jiho in the same position as him before. It make him bitter to see it, to look at how sincere Daehyun's smile towards Jiho before he leaning in closer to kiss him. 


"Hey, Taehyung? Is your brother fine? " Yongguk turn around to see the kid is eating the cheesecake that Daehyun brought this evening while his eyes glued to the phone in his hand. 


"He look fine. Why? " 


"Why he look so depressed about that news instead of me? " Yongguk take a seat across Taehyung and take a full cake from Taehyung's plate that make the kid glare at him. 


"Maybe you are not sensitive enough like him. "


"What do you mean? " He frown. Why he should be sensitive about this? It's not a big deal for him to get this kind of news since he is known well celebrity in Korea, the same as Jiho. He just need to hide until the news is drowning by it self. Maybe Jiho will do the same like Yongguk do right now. 


"I just found out that you and Jiho hyung are close friend from the news. " There is short pause before he continued his words, "The media was knew Jiho is dating someone but they didn't knew it because he always shows with the different person whenever he came to the big party. Then this picture is out of nowhere. What do you think? " He says but his eyes is glued back to the phone. 


"I think if it is just the picture of him and Jiho hyung, it wouldn't become this big and they will assume he is the one that Jiho hyung date. But there is the picture with you too, and it happen in the morning before he met Jiho hyung. Again, what do you think about it? " Taehyung shows the picture again for Yongguk to see it from his phone. 


Honestly, Yongguk do not know what he should think now. He have not idea this will happen. Damn, he even didn't know who take that picture of them and show it to the public. 


"There is a bunch of comment from so many people who write it. I don't want to bother myself to read it all, but I found one that interesting. " Taehyung pull his phone back, " who is the cute kid that standing outside Yongguk's car? He is really cute XD." He said with a smile on his lips. 


Taehyung is grinning madly, "I think I'll get famous from this. Thanks to you, hyung. "


"Whatever. " Yongguk facepalm, "Are you not worried about your brother? "


"Of course I'm worried, but what can I do? I can't help him except Jiho hyung will come here so soon to meet him. " Yongguk can read the worries on Taehyung's face. 


"He will come? "


"Who knows? I don't know surely, I just need to make sure my brother will allright. "


Yongguk stand from his seat, leave Taehyung alone in the kitchen and walk out to the living room to meet the man that stay still on the couch with the same expression. 

He is standing right behind Daehyun, the atmosphere is really quiet and cold in the same time that can make Yongguk suffocate. It's really uncomfortable. 


"Are you all right there? " Yongguk a bit hesitate to says it. 


"Taehyung, why the this guy is still here? " Instead to answer Yongguk's worries, Daehyun call out his little brother, "Didn't I told him to get out before? " . Daehyun sounds pissed but he can press the anger from his voice. 


"I don't want to see his ugly face. " He muttered quietly but both Yongguk and Taehyung still can hear it. 


"Like he explained to us before, he can't come out from the place where he is right now because there is too many people who want to meet him. Why don't he stay here for awhile? " Taehyung is walking out from the kitchen. 

 

"He just can stay at Himchan's place, both of them are best friend. "


"Himchan never allow anyone to stay at his place, even if I'm his best friend. " Yongguk answer it, although it's not true at all. He just want to stay here, maybe he can get more some time alone with Daehyun. It's not wrong to wish, right? He glad that Taehyung take his side. 


"What make you think I will allow this guy to stay here? " Daehyun ask like Yongguk is not in there with them, ignoring Yongguk's answer. 


"Because I owe him something. " Those words seems success to make Daehyun turn around and facing both of them. 


"What do you mean? " He frown, his eyes are knitt together while look at Taehyung's face.


Taehyung scratch his neck awkwardly and lower his head feel shame to face his brother, "You know, hyung. I have some problem from my school and he helped me. "


"What problem? "


"I got a fight and didn't pay the school for three months. " Taehyung says it so quietly and low his head. 


Daehyun is not react first, but Yongguk can see Daehyun's face become red and hard because maybe he is trying to hold his anger for later. 


"What? What happened with the money I gave you last week? "


Taehyung is just silent, seems scare to answer his brother questions. 


"Where did it go, Jung Taehyung? It's not help if you keep silent. " Daehyun call his name with a cold tone. 


"I used it for my date. "


Daehyun look at Taehyung with disbelief, can't believe from what he just said. This kid is really like to make his life become a joke. 

They are being quiet for a while that you just can feel clearly the empty air. Even if you can't feel it, they still feel it. 
Daehyun massage his forehead, do not know why his head suddenly feels hurt.

Then he is laying on his couch, " my life. " He says it out loud that make Taehyung flinch. 


"I'm sorry, hyung. "


"Don't talk to me, leave me alone. "


"But hyung.. "


"Should I tell you twice for you to understand? "


"Where should we go? " Taehyung frown. 


Both of Yongguk and Taehyung is standing behind the couch, so they hardly see Daehyun who laying on the couch and cover his face with his hands. 


"Should you asking me? Whatever, just don't stay in the same room with me. " Daehyun mumbling quietly like a whisper. 

Yongguk grab Taehyung's hands and drag him to the kitchen back. He feels a bit guilty to interfere about this. 


"I asked you to tell this to your brother before, but not expect that it will happen so soon. "


"What you expect? I've been promise to you. "


"But still.. "


 "It's gonna be fine, it's not your fault at all. " He says with a smile half hearteadly. 


After an hours, Yongguk still stay with Taehyung in the kitchen. Yongguk take a short glance towards the living room and looking at the couch. He can see Daehyun's leg that hang low at the point of the couch. He is not moving at all. 
Daehyun try to calm his emotion. He really want to cry, but he can't. He should keep his pride, a man shouldn't be cry. It's only for a weak who easily crying for a such trivial problem. Eventhough in his case, this is not some trivial thing. Still, he can't cry. He shouldn't crying, that is the words he always says in his head. 

He can't think, he don't even know if he can think anymore. No, to be exactly he don't want to think. Don't want to think about his problem with Yongguk, the problem that Taehyung cause made Yongguk helping him and how he should pay Yongguk back. 

In the couple of next week he should begin attend his college to finish his exam and residue his payment. He is not pay the landlord yet for this month and he even should pay his Dad's debt twice because he didn't pay it last month. Eventhough he have so much part time job, they can't cover it. He still need a lot of money. 

Then this problem come, the news. How Daehyun should dealing with Jiho's wrath? What should he say to him? It's a good thing Jiho is not here and already stay in Japan right now. 

He feels his head is gonna explode to think about this and he needs a drink to make it calm. But first he should make Taehyung go. Although he hate his brother now, he don't want Taehyung to see that Daehyun in invulnerable state and he have reach his breaking point. He can't act weak in front of him. He still care about him and don't want Taehyung to be like him. 

About Yongguk? Daehyun seems don't want to care. 

Daehyun get up from the couch. He walking towards the kitchen too meet his brother. He still find Yongguk in there too. He act casually in front of them and they see him with such a frown. 


"It's Friday night. You are not going to hang out with your friend, Taehyung? " He says like there is no problem that just happen before. 


"No. " He says a bit hesitate, is his brother not mad at him? Why he act so calm like this?, "I am worried about you. "


"How should you worried about me? I am allright, you don't need to worry. You just should going out with your friend, just have some fun like another teen. " He reach the refrigerator to check if there still a drink and he glad he still have it. He still have a bunch of it and hide it well from Taehyung. 

"How about Yongguk hyung? " ask Taehyung while he glance at Yongguk. 


Daehyun glance towards Yongguk too. He frowning, he is in debt to Yongguk because of his dumb brother. There is no chance for Daehyun to make Yongguk get away from his place. 


"I don't care, just don't show his stupid face from my sight. "


"Is that how you say thanks to the  man that have been helped  you?" Yongguk says to Daehyun that already walk away from the kitchen but Daehyun should stop his step after he heard Yongguk's words. 


"Did I ask for your helped, Mr. Bang? " he turn around to facing Yongguk and stare right in to his eyes. 


Before Yongguk throw his words back towards Daehyun, Taehyung pull his sleeves and whisper quietly to his ear. 


"Don't make him feel more angry than this, hyung. At least, he is not make you go out from our place. And.. "
Daehyun is already left from the kitchen, leaving the two in there. 


"You have some time alone together with my brother to short things out."


"What things? "


"Should

Please log in to read the full chapter