One

Diamond 4 Ya
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yongguk stand in front of a building. It's a club who is own by his best friend, Kim Himchan. Yongguk got invited by him to come to his club because Himchan got tired to see him has been locked himself in his huge apartment for a weeks. It's not his fault though, he has been angry because one of his big projects got canceled without he knew it. Screw his president. 


But he thought for a minute, it's not bad idea to come here after all. He need to refresh himself to prepare his another project. Besides that, the club is not look that boring like what he expect from Himchan. The club is new and has been open for a month. He couldn't came here for the grand opening since he went to another country. 


Yongguk walk in with a steady step. He look around searching for his friend. He knitted his brow. He frown to see a boy in there. The boy's face seems happy while dance in the middle of the dance floor. Sincere smile is shown in his lips look like he have not a problem. His body move is so smooth along with a music. Yongguk's eyes can't look away from the boy until someone patted his shoulder. 


"Why are you just standing in the entrance?" Said his best friend he has been looking for, "Come on, come with me. "


Yongguk following behind. He try to see a boy again and he is still dance with a same smile that it seems won't fade away from his lips. 


"Himchan, I know your club has been open for a month but should you let some teenage in to your club to get your payback? It's illegal and you have been broke the rules, you know that? " Yongguk said while they reach the room that Himchan got prepared before. The room is in the upstairs that he can look direct to the dance floor. 


"Teenage? What are you talking? Of course I wouldn't let in some teen to my club." Himchan frown. 


Yongguk sit at the leather sofa in the room. He crossed his legs and his right hand is in the arm chair while the another hands tap lightly at his knees. Arrogant as ever. 


"So what that boy doing in here? " Yongguk point to the dance floor with his chin. 


"A boy? " Himchan walk to the front and see through the glass, "a brown hair? " ask him investigate the one who is Yongguk mean. 


"Yeah. "


Himchan chuckles and walk toward Yongguk. Sit at the apposite. He open the beer can from the freeze beside him. He offer Yongguk one but he do not take it so he just put it in the table.

 

"He is one of my worker. "


"So you can pay them cheap if you made a teen work for you? It's not good either. "


"Is it just a teen in your head? He is not like zelo. He is a college student in his final exam. He took a break from his final exam for six month and he already work in here 2 weeks ago. " explained Himchan. 


"Isn't he just should focus to finish his final exam? " Yongguk ask again. 


"I don't know but he look interesting, right? It seems he is the first person who caught your eyes. " Himchan give Yongguk smirk. 


Yongguk just tsked to his tease. 


"You know what make him interesting more? He will work for free if I let him get some fun in here and give him some leftover."


"You are really low. "


"So what? Since he start work in here, I got so many people come to my club than before. It means I will get more money."


"So there is no interesting at all in here. " Yongguk said with a bored expression. 


"Except for a guy you so called a boy. " Himchan take out his phone to called someone, "Can you come to upstairs for a while?". Yongguk not pay attention with who Himchan talk is but it's look like he try hard to persuade this person to come here until there is a knocked at the door. 


"What do you want? “ said a guy enter the room with a flat face, “ My time is up in 30 minutes and should go home. Why you called suddenly? " He stand in front of them with a cross arm to his chest look annoyed. 


"Someone got a hard day today. " Himchan tease a guy along with a smirk, “ I need you to accompany my friend in here for a while. I should go to meet someone important in downstairs. "


"And how long it's for a while? Last time you asked me to accompany one of your friend for 30 minutes same like this and you came back 2 hours later. Thanks to you I came back to home so late. " He said with annoyed. 


"It's not like there is someone waiting for you in your pity apartment anyway. "


"You wouldn't know. "


"I will give you some extra leftover then. " Himchan try to persuade him again. 


"Okay. " the guy clapped his hand look happy, his attitude change unlike a second ago. "Hurry up, I don't have much time. "


Before he go, Himchan walk towards Yongguk and bend down to whisper something in his ears. 


"I leave you two alone. Just a little warning, don't let his ego hurt your pride. " He then stand up and walk to the door. He turn around, “ Have some fun. " He wink at Yongguk and walk away from the room. 


For a while they just silent feeling awkward, mostly Yongguk. He feels annoyed Himchan do this to him. He just want some easy talk with him but suddenly he decided to leave him alone with one of his worker. A worker that Yongguk thought a teen before Himchan explained to him. 


He staring at the guy. He really have a brown hair. He have a sharp eyes like a cat and there is a tattoo under his right eyes, it's read do what you love. He wonder what it's mean. And there is cute a mole under his left eyes like Yongguk have. Is he my soulmate? Said his silly thought. But it's impossible, there is a hundred people who have a mole and it didn't mean they are his soulmate too. Then he stare at his lips. 


Damn. 


He didn't remember there is a guy who have a thick lips and it looks so tempting. He stare at the guy until he turn around seems ready to leave the room. 


"Where are you going? " He said standing from the sofa and following behind the guy's back. 


"I'm bored. Himchan didn't pay me to accompany a stranger who he brought in here. Instead of start talking to me and ask me to sit or something, he just intensely staring at my face. And not to mention my lips." He said without turn around to face Yongguk. 


"It's because you asked him first to let you work in here without getting payed. That's what he told me. "


"Oh.. " the guy is turn around, he seems amuse to heard what Yongguk said. " So you two were talking about me before I came. " It's not a question, it's indeed a statement. 


"No, it's not like that. He.. "


"I didn't remember I've ever met you before. " he cut Yongguk's word and then walk toward him. Their body is so close that Yongguk can feel his breath in his neck. "Stop pretend that you already know me. "

Please log in to read the full chapter