Two

Diamond 4 Ya
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yongguk's looks is a mess. He still wear the clothes from last night when he went to Himchan's club. Thanks to Daehyun that made him stay long in there when he shouldn't be. He can't make his way to home because he should go straight to his work without breakfast, he even can't take a bath. He just spray his perfume which he always save in his car. He feels really sleepy because he awoke for a whole day since yesterday, he didn't took his nap before he went to Himchan. If it's not for someone who want to meet him, he will go straight to his home and sleep like a corpse. And thank to damn traffic jam, he come so late to his work. 


He walk to his office and look surprise when he see there is someone in there waiting for him. The guy is stand watching the road below his office through the glass. Yongguk already know who is it without a doubt. 


"I don't know you can come in the morning, Zico. " He greet the guy. 


"It's not a morning anymore if the sun already that hight. " the guy is point to the sun. 


"I'm not that late anyway. " Yongguk walk in and take a seat in a long coach. There is one coffee in the table, it's empty. He can assumed Zico has been waiting for him so long. 


"Not that late, your . Next time I will make you wait for three hours and we'll see how piss you will be. " he said with annoyed look and take a seat across Yongguk. 


Zico is Yongguk's partner to do the next project. He glad when he knew Zico is the guy he will be partner with. He can doing his project with relax since Zico is one of the closest friends that he have. 


"Says the one who make another person wait for hours. " Said Yongguk with sarcasm, " Didn't you said you are in Japan last night? You should come tomorrow if you still in there. "


"Be grateful I came here today, you punk. " He take a cigarette in front of him, " I already in Seoul since yesterday. Actually I want to back to Seoul tomorrow but I decide to back yesterday. I already want to meet someone before I come here. " He explained to Yongguk while he burn his cigarette in his lips. 


"Meet someone, huh? You mean, you want to have a nice night in somebody's warm bed. " He teased. 


"That's what I planned. I waiting for so long in his apartment till morning. Guess what? We didn't do anything. Since I pissed, I decided go straight to come here instead of my home. " He hissed when he put the cigarette in his corner lips, "Damn. " He said while he put the cigarette in the ashtray.


"You got a fight? "


"You can say that. I just kiss him hard against his will. He bitted me to make me stop but I bitted him back. Damn, he is really strong to push me back. "


"You jerk, of course he will do it. You shouldn't do that to Kyung. " 


"Why suddenly you bring Kyung in this? " Zico frowned. 


"Isn't he your lover? " Yongguk ask with confused. 


"Like hell he is my lover. What made you think about that assumption? "


"You two is always together like a glue and you look so lovey dovey. It's not only me who thought it. " He explaine with a bit hesitation. 


"Really? What if I told you Kyung is just a friend with benefit? "


"What? That mean you cheating on your lover. " said Yongguk with disbelief since he know Zico is always loyal to his lover in the past. 


"It's not my fault. He always rejected me whenever I asked him to do something with me. "


"What is it? " He asked with curiosity. 


"You know like a couple usually do. Sleep together? "


"Bastard. Is that what made you cheating on him? It's just because he don't want to sleep with you? "


"Why he can't sleep with me since he is my lover? While Kyung can sleep with me but he isn't even my lover. " 


"Don't talk to me, I don't want to hear your love live. " Yongguk sounds pissed, he didn't know what is in Zico's head. Why don't you just let him go if you are not love him? From what he heard, he can assume Zico just want the body from his current lover. When he can't still get what he want, he will play around with somebody else. 


"Just let start our project. " 


"I'm not in my mood to do that. You seem exhausted. No, it's me actually." Zico stand from his seat, “We will do our project tomorrow. " then he patted Yongguk's shoulder. 


Yongguk hissed feel the pain from his shoulder. He slap away Zico's hand quickly. 


"What happen to your shoulder? " 


"It's fine. I just got bitten by a brat. " He feel more pissed when remember what Daehyun did from last night. 


"Someone got a good laid last night, huh? bastard, that's why you came late." Zico show his evil grin,  teasing Yongguk. 


"Who said I got laid last night? I am not you who so desperate to get in someone's pants. "


"Whatever, I will back tomorrow afternoon. " He walk away from Yongguk, leave him alone in his office. 


Yongguk feel glad, it means he can call it his day off. That's why he like Zico, he can be someone he can cooperates with if they feels like won't do the work yet. Even he can be so annoying sometime.


 He don't know Zico's real name though, he just introduce himself as Zico. Even there is no body who know his real name. But it didn't make him bother if at least he can do the good work with other people and make himself comfortable around the other. 


He touch his stomach that make a noise. No wonder he feels so hungry. 


He look at his wristbands. Well, it's seems he can't have a breakfast since it's already past noon.  
He get off from the seat and decide to go outside for buying some food. He walk in the road that not too crowd. He searching a place or cafe that seems interesting for his taste. Not too crowd but not to quite too. 


He stop in front of a building. It's a small cafe that called "Yoo's the Fluffy'. What an odd name, he thought. But it's not look that bad, the place seems classic with furniture that really look minimalist. It's looks comfortable enough in his eyes. Then he decide to enter the cafe. He take a seat in a corner near the window, so he can see the bright sight from the inside. 


There is someone walk toward him. He stand beside him, look already to take a note what will Yongguk order. 


"You want to take some order, Mr? " He asked with a sweet smile that plastered in his lips. He have a fluffy cheeks and a cute lips, there is one dimple shown in his cheeks too. He smile look so polite, unlike someone who showed his cat smile last night. He look at the tag name that patch in his uniform, Yoo Youngjae. 


"Just bring your special menu you have to me and make one hot chocolate. " Youngjae write his order in his note with smile that still plastered in his lips. 


Youngjae then take his note and tell Yongguk to wait for a while to serve his order. It's don't need a long time though, not for 15 minutes Youngjae is already back with the order. He put the food in front of him,  he said to Yongguk to enjoy his food then take his leave. 


Yongguk eyed the food in front of him. It's just some fried rice you usually do make by yourself in the home with the eggs and a little piece of fried chicken. Except for the macaroons. Since he is really hungry, he don't mind it. He take a spoon

Please log in to read the full chapter