Twelve

Diamond 4 Ya
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yongguk is seat in his long coach with a blanket covering his body. It's afternoon, he decide not going to work because he is not feeling good after spend a night in Jongup's place. But he didn't regret it though because he already get Daehyun's heart. He is really happy that he can get Daehyun's trust and to know Daehyun have the same feeling for him. 
Yongguk is too everhelmed being occupied with Daehyun that he didn't notice Himchan is standing in front of him, give him a look. 


Himchan clear his throat for Yongguk to notice him, but he failed. Instead, Yongguk is just grinning like a kid who seems get a toy from his parents. 


Himchan silently grab a pillow that already in Yongguk's side. Then he hit Yongguk right on his face to wipe away the dumb smile that he always put it on his face since beginning. 


"The . " Yongguk's face become red from the smacking, he look at Himchan in grimace. "What's wrong with you? "


"There is nothing wrong with me. " Himchan shrugged like it's not a big deal. Then take seat beside Yongguk, "There is must be something happen that make your face look like dumb. "


"I am dumb. " Yongguk admit it, "Because of Daehyun. "


It's so cringe that Himchan can't hide his disgust face. He won't believe this is the same Yongguk he ever know. This is different Yongguk, it seems like he is really in love struck. You know like a love can change someone who seems so perfect become stupid, even for the coldest person on earth. 


"Since when you become dumb like Junhong? " He know that Junhong is liking someone, he don't remember the name though. He is a smart kid, but he can be so annoying when he talk about his crush. 


"I'm not like him. " Yongguk answer him, won't accept that he is the same like the tall kid. "Well, maybe a bit. But at least my feeling is not one side. "


"So, you already confessed to him? "


Yongguk just nod. 


"He accept your confession? "


Yongguk nod again. 


"Is Daehyun break up with his boyfriend? "


Yongguk just shrugged, " I think he isn't yet. " 


There is a short silence, Himchan looking at him so flatly and that make him a bit uncomfortable. Is Himchan judging him? 


"So what make you two become then? " He ask suddenly and it make Yongguk think hard. 


What make them become? Daehyun still have his boyfriend and he is not break up with him yet. 


So what is it? 


" I don't know. " 


"What will you do then? "


"I'm not sure but it won't easy to take Daehyun away from him since I know Jiho is a thick head like I am. "


Himchan is still staring at him, "What make you think that Daehyun still choose his boyfriend over you? "


"What do you mean? If he accept my feeling, didn't it mean he choose me? "


"But Daehyun still have his boyfriend. " Himchan can't believe this. Yongguk is really blind, isn't he?. "It's the same like his boyfriend, Jiho still choose Daehyun over the other. "


Yongguk remember Jiho saying it to him before. Jiho will always choose Daehyun over the partner cheater that he have. Well, until he get what he want. Until he get in under Daehyun's pants, Jiho will stay beside Daehyun. 


But what make Daehyun won't leave him if he is already know that Jiho is a jerk? 


There must be some reason why Daehyun decide to stay beside Jiho. 


He can ask Kyung, since he is Jiho's childhood friend and the guy that Jiho choose to mess up with. 


Is Daehyun know Jiho is cheating with his childhood friend? If he know, it's really up then. 


There is no way Daehyun didn't know his boyfriend's best friend. 


"What will you do, Yongguk? " Himchan ask again for many time but it seems Yongguk is not mind it all. 


"I will think about it later. " He replied shortly, "Now I just want to think something happen to me last night. " He said it with a grinning on his lips. 


Himchan facepalm, he knows better not to think what Yongguk think. He knows that it will be something cringe. 


"What Daehyun do to make you like this? "


"You already know what he do to me. "


Himchan make a fake gagging sound  while he hear what Yongguk say. 


Yeah, Himchan already know it. 

 

                                                                                       ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

Daehyun is standing in front of Yongguk's door. He seems a bit hesitate whether he want to meet Yongguk or not. 


Daehyun  bring some food that he prepared before in the Yoo's. Junhong came this afternoon and told him that Yongguk is not working because he is not being well. Daehyun feel it's his responsibility that make Yongguk sick. 
That is why Daehyun decide to come to Yongguk's place. 


He let out a low sigh before he ring the bell, but the door is being open first by someone and that is Himchan who seems want to leave. 


Himchan greet him with a teasing smile, "Speak of the devil, he is been waiting for someone to come for him."


Daehyun squint his eyes in suspicious, "Are you two by any chance talking about me? "


"I like your confidence, but no. " But Himchan's smile talk the otherwise, "by someone I mean it can be anyone."


"Whatever. " Daehyun roll his eyes.


Himchan still give him a smile, he pat Daehyun's shoulder lightly before he walk out and leave from Daehyun's sight. 


Daehyun step in before the door is closed again and lock it automatically by itself.  But when he turn around, he find Yongguk is standing not too far away from him and smiling widely that shown his pearly white teeth. But Daehyun only looking at him with a straight face, eventhough he feel his heart is beating fast.


"You seems fine. " Daehyun says when it seems Yongguk won't say a word, just smiling towards him. It make him a bit creepy to see Yongguk smiling like that, "I will go. "


"Wait. " Yongguk grab his hand when Daehyun is about to turn his back, "You are worried about me. " He says with a cheeky grin. 


"Why should I worried about you? "


"Why you decide to come to my place then? "


"Oh.." Daehyun make a fake gasp, "It seems you are not happy  that I am here, I can just go."


"No. " Yongguk grab Daehyun's hand tighter. Even if Daehyun want to go, he can't because he don't know Yongguk's passcode to unlock the door.


"Just let go inside. " Yongguk says again pulling Daehyun to go inside Yongguk's room. 


"We are already in the inside. " Daehyun rolls his eyes, pull his hand back from Yongguk's grip. 


Yongguk just shrugged, but the smile is never leaving on his lips. 


When Yongguk is walking back towards the living room and curl up again in the blanket on the couch, Daehyun walk to the kitchen to prepare the food he brought. When he had done, Daehyun walk to the living room where Yongguk is. He serve a bowl of porridge and a glass of black tea in the coffee table for Yongguk. 


Daehyun sit in opposite couch while he watch Yongguk eat the food with a satisfied smile. 


"Should I get sick every day to make you to take care of me? " Yongguk says while he chewing and looking at Daehyun. 


"Don't be silly, I'm not your mom."  Yongguk just laughing softly. 


Yongguk just laugh heartedly. 


 Yongguk is laying on the couch after the bowl of porridge is empty. Daehyun is get up from the couch to take the dirty bowl to wash it in the kitchen before Yongguk grab his hand and pulling him until Daehyun is laying on top of him. 


"What are you doing? " Daehyun try to get up from Yongguk's body. Instead to let Daehyun go, Yongguk put down Daehyun's body from him and cornering him on the couch. His right hand hold Daehyun's waist and the other is holding his head. Yongguk rub his nose to Daehyun's hair softly, inhaling his scent. 


"Your body is hot. " Yongguk rub Daehyun's head slowly and Daehyun can't denied that he like it, "You got a fever? "


Daehyun just hummed, his eyes is closed enjoying the gentle touch from Yongguk. 


"Why bother to come here? " Yongguk ask again. 


"I'm the one who make you sick. "


Yongguk let out a soft chuckle, "It's just a cold, you don't have to worry. "


"I'm not. "


Yongguk reach Daehyun's face and cupped his cheeks. Looking at a pale face with a lovely eyes. 


Daehyun's eyes still closed until he can feel the soft touch on his lips. 


The kiss is not that deep and passionate like the kiss they have shared before. It's purely from the feelings that Daehyun can feel. Daehyun won't denied it make his heart warmer and of course, his body too. 


Yongguk peck Daehyun's plump lips a few time before he pull of and looking at his face again who still won't open his eyes. 


Daehyun let out a soft sigh, " Thanks to you, my fever will getting worse."


Yongguk chuckle again, " I don't mind, I can take care of you. " He buried Daehyun's head to his neck and start to rub his hair again. 


Yongguk can't help but to think about Himchan's words again. 


Yongguk really want to ask Daehyun what is this mean? 


What make they become to be? 


What kind of relationship they have? 


Is this all have a meaning for their relationship? 


But he can ask it later, he don't want to ruin this moment. 


Yeah, not right now. 

 

                                                                                         ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

When Yongguk open the door to his office, he didn't expect to find his CEO waiting for him. The CEO is looking towards Yongguk when he notice him. What Yongguk can feel is that the cold stare and the CEO is looking at him with a straight face, seems not amused. 


"Good morning, Mr Jung. " Yongguk greet him casually, in fact he is nervous why the CEO bother to come to his office, instead to call him. 


"You seems well. " 


"Yeah, I feel better. " Yongguk scratch his neck, feeling awkward. 


The CEO just staring at him for a short silence. 


"Without waste any of my time, how's your work with Zico? I mean Woo Jiho. " The CEO ask suddenly without his cold stare. 


Well, what he should answer? He even not start the project yet until something relate with Daehyun shows up. Now he can sure he will hardly to start his project with Jiho soon. They have a cold war, too busy to fight over someone whose have a name Jung Daehyun. 


With Yongguk who still silence, The CEO assume that the project is won't happen. 


"You are slacking off with your work. " The CEO fold his arm, seems not happy. "I've made easy for you to work with Jiho since God knows he have a lot of work to do with another artist. He can reject this project with you easily if he want. But no, he decided to accept this project because it's you. "


Yongguk hate this, he had some fun with Daehyun yesterday and now he received a wrath from his CEO this morning. Yongguk will kill himself if Yongguk dare to reply to his CEO, he won't commite a suicide. 


"Instead of the progress that I want to hear, both

Please log in to read the full chapter