Six

Diamond 4 Ya
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yongguk trapped Daehyun's body between his hands that Daehyun can feel his back touch the sink behind him. 


Daehyun try to think how he will make Yongguk want to let him go. He can push him though, but it will useless since he know that Yongguk's body is actually stronger than him and Yongguk will hardly to move his body even inch in front of him. 


Daehyun are staring right at Yongguk's eyes. He can see clearly the seriousness of his face. He won't admit and don't want to even think about Yongguk's words just said now. It will make the matter become worse if Yongguk's words is absolutely like what Daehyun think is. 


"Why are you suddenly become quiet? " Yongguk is lean closer to Daehyun until his lips reach Daehyun's ear, "You want me to say those words for you now? " he whispered softly. 


"Have you ever heard about a personal space? " Daehyun put his hands on Yongguk's chest try to push him away, "back off. " he said again with a stern voice. 


"Why? " Yongguk can sense that Daehyun is being uncomfortable for a closed proximity he set on between them. 


"Don't you ever think I will kiss you again. " He still trying push him again, "I will never kiss you ever again. "


"You sure? So you admit that you had kiss me before. " Yongguk can't hide his smirk. 


"I change my words, don't you ever think that you can kiss me again. " Daehyun turn his head to the side, try to avoid the weird sensation from the breath that touch his neck. 


"Oh.. You do think that I will kiss you again, huh? " He said amusedly, " I don't know that you really like me. " his smirk change to a tease grin. 


 Darn it, can he just stop twisting my words? Daehyun want to curse him. 


"Can you just back off when I ask it nicely? "


"Oh sure, but if you give me some gift ." Daehyun know what gift Yongguk means because he is already lean his face closer towards Daehyun's. Their lips can barely touch, it just that Daehyun can feel Yongguk's breath touch his nose and it seems Yongguk's eyes is attached to Daehyun's lips. 


"You do really want to taste my lips, don't you? "


"If that what you think, then be it. "


"You do really know that I have a boyfriend, don't you? What should I kiss you if I can kiss my boyfriend whenever I want? " Okay, two can play this game. Daehyun wrap his hands to Yongguk's neck and pull him closer until they can feel each others breath touch their nose. 


Yongguk do not expect that question. He don't want to imagine that Jiho and Daehyun are kissing to each other with an honest feeling since they are lover and unlike Yongguk who kissed him when Daehyun was in a drunk state last night. But he want you to mark his words, it's Daehyun who kissed him first. Not Yongguk. 


"Isn't it call a cheating? " Daehyun ask again when Yongguk still silent. 


"What if your boyfriend is cheating behind your back right now? " Yongguk said after a short silent. 


Daehyun is quiet taken aback but he still can remain calm, "What make you so sure that my boyfriend is cheating on me?"


Because your ing boyfriend is my friend, . He really want to say that right to Daehyun's face. 


"Let's just say if I kiss my mom, is it count as cheating too? "


What a silly question is that? Daehyun try to hold his laugh, "of course not, you . Are you treating your mom like your girlfriend? You are so disrespect towards your mom. Really? I wonder from who you get that kind of attitude. You even have a weirder than me." Daehyun seems really enjoy to tease Yongguk about this, "Oh God, may have a mercy on me. It's so disgust to think.. " Daehyun is suddenly silent after what Yongguk do to shut his mouth. 


Are you curious what Yongguk do to shut Daehyun's mouth? I think you already can read what is on my mind, right? So I can assume that you are not curious at all because... 


Daehyun is really shock because Yongguk is so suddenly attached his lips on Daehyun to make him shut up. Daehyun's eyes even open wider and stare at Yongguk's eyes that staring back at him. He put his hands on Yongguk's chest, try to break the kiss and push him away. But like I said before, it's kind of useless because he is powerless if you compare to Yongguk's power. 


But Daehyun still trying anyway. He thump on Yongguk's chest a bit hard and glare at him, "Back off, you prick. " He said with Yongguk's still attached to his lips. 


"Just try to enjoy it. " Yongguk said with a smirk, he try to open Daehyun's lips to kiss him deeply. 


Daehyun close his eyes and his mouth tightly. He suddenly remember about the way Jiho forcely kiss him and roughly like the other day before. The kiss he don't want ever want to get with such a kind of force, that make him think he is useless and powerless without he can finght back. The kiss is really not have a honest and pure feeling that Daehyun can barely feel. That make him really sad. 


"Please, back off. " He grab Yongguk's clothes tightly. Even when Daehyun say it quietly, Yongguk still can hear it clearly. 


Yongguk is let Daehyun go from his kiss. He step back a little bit and look at Daehyun's face that seems a bit scare and confuse. Daehyun seems won't to open his eyes but his hands is tremble still grab his clothes tightly. 


Yongguk feel a bit regret to treat Daehyun not so gently that make him scare. 


Yongguk reach Daehyun's hands and rub it softly that make Daehyun open his eyes. Daehyun staring at his eyes with such a scare that Daehyun drawn on his face. 


"I won't do that again. " Instead of saying sorry, Yongguk just said that. 


Daehyun just silent, do not know what to say when he can feel Yongguk peck his lips softly. 


"See you around. " Yongguk let go of Daehyun's hands. He stare at Daehyun shortly and turn around. He take a step, ready to leave Daehyun alone in the kitchen. 


Daehyun is stay still until Yongguk is leaving him alone. 


Until he can feel himself mad and realize what Yongguk just did. 


The ? He really want to mad at him, what is Yongguk thinking that he can treat Daehyun this way? Is he thinking that he can meet Daehyun again after he did just now? He even not say a sorry to him and he just leaving like that? 


But he can't blame him at all since he was did the same thing this morning to him. 


But still. Yongguk can't do whatever he want after, well if Daehyun want assume that Yongguk is confess to him.


Isn't it a little bit rude to play with someone feeling? 


Daehyun will make sure that Yongguk hardly meet him again. 


He never want to meet Yongguk again. 


They will not meet ever again. 

 

                                                                                                 ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

Yongguk and Junhong is walk out from The Yoo's not long after. 


They are walking side by side. Junhong take a glance towards Yongguk many times while they are walking on the way to going home. Yongguk is just silent and he seems deject after he was walked out from the kitchen. It make the atmosphere become uncomfortable if Yongguk quietly like this. 


Junhong know that Yongguk is a quiet man but you can tell if the quiet man is feeling sad. 


"Something is wrong, hyung? " Junhong try to make a conversation. 


Yongguk just shrugged his shoulder, "Not really. " He said simply. He do not know what he feels right now. He is kind of regret to make Daehyun scared like that after what he did toward him. 


He is being an to threat Daehyun that way. Daehyun really do not need another to treat him badly because he is already have one. 


me, he curse himself. 


Such a kind of a up way to get Daehyun's attention, right? He sure he make the way become difficult to take Daehyun away from Jiho's hands. 


"You seems not alright when we walk out from The Yoo's? " Junhong still trying to get a real answer. 


"I am fine. " He answer with a short words. 


Junhong just sigh, "Whatever. "


After a long silent, Junhong is suddenly remember something. 


He reach his bagpack and grab something out from his bag. Then he put it to Yongguk's right hand, "I kind of forgot to give it to Daehyun hyung. " He smile like an innocent child towards Yongguk. 


"The , Junhong. " Yongguk stare at him in disbelief, "What the is this?" Yongguk watching a small thing that Junhong put in his hands. It's seems like Daehyun's phone. 


"It's like Daehyun's phone. I think he didn't remember he was leaving his phone in my place, I just found it this morning." 


"Why you just put it in my hand then? " Yongguk know what Junhong means is, he want to make Yongguk give it back to Daehyun. 


Junhong just give Yongguk a silly grin and scratch his neck awkwardly. 


"No,no. Give it by yourself, I don't want to bother myself." Yongguk said with a disproval tone, "I can surely feel he don't want to meet me again. " and then he said it without thinking. 


"Oh.. You made Daehyun hyung mad at you, don't you? " Junhong is grinning again. 


. You can't be more stupid, Yongguk? He curse at himself again. 


"What did you do again, hyung? " Junhong ask him curiously. 


"Why you make it sound like I've been made him mad at me that often? "


"I don't know, I just feel both of you are like the old married couple. I can feel that vibe from both of you even I just see it once." This time it's Junhong who shrugged his shoulder, “Keep bickering to each other and one of you is getting mad. It's just miss one thing, you forget to say an apologize to Daehyun hyung. "


"It's not my fault at all. " Yongguk denied Junhong's words. 


"Let me ask you then, have you said sorry for making Daehyun's little brother mad at Daehyun hyung?" Junhong asking a question is like a strike an arrow right to his head. 


Yongguk is just silent. He stare at the ground. 


"I take that as a no then. "


"What should I do with this thing? " He ask suddenly, he really don't want to hear a sharp words that come out from Junhong's mouth. He and Daehyun really have a have a sharp tongue. But he prefer Daehyun's one because whenever he heard it, he just realize he found it sweet. 


Oh, . Is he really fall for Daehyun? 


"Don't ask me, it's your problem. " 

 

                                                                                                  ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

flashback *

 

It's already near a midnight.


I just finished my last task exam at my friend's house. 


I really late to going home. I have so much fun after we finished our task that make me forgot about a time. 


I take a shortcut that will reach my house directly but the road is really quiet and dark. There is no much passerby to walk this way. 


I heard something strange when I walk in front of a dark alley beside  a club. The sounds is like someone is being beaten up. 


I really want to ignore it and just walk straight to my home. But what if someone is really in danger? A coward is not one of  my nature. 


So I brave myself to walking in to the alley but I can't hear anything. It seems like they had stop whatever they are doing in the alley. 


I already in the alley and I blurly see someone is laying on the ground with his back. 


I walk closer to him and take a look. 


The man got beaten up a bit horribly. I can see a cut under his lips and there is a blood in the corner of his lips. His right cheek got purple like he got punch hardly and he got bruised on his left eye. His clothes been a torn a part on the right side and I find his upper arm get bleeding. 


Should I help him? 


It seems  the man is got unconscious. 


"Excuse me, Mr? Are you alright? " I facepalm, of course he is not alright. Can you be more  not so obvious, Daehyun? 


But I got starle that I heard a grunt from the man. He stare at me with his right eye that seems alright, if you can say that. 


"Can you tell me if I am ing fine? " 


I feel a bit offend, the man is really sound piss. But I can understand, I would piss too if there is someone ask me a weird question when I get a bad injuries. 


"Want me to help you? " Right, Daehyun. You asking a weird question again. It really nice of you, Daehyun.
I facepalm again. 


"Can you? "  


I don't know if he is being sarcastic or not. But what this man problem? I just trying to be nice and ask him offer. 


"Yes, I can. "


"You really helpful then. "


Please log in to read the full chapter