2.5

Diamond 4 Ya
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yongguk laid in his king size bed. He had been wake up from his sleep for five minutes. He can't fully open his eyes because he is still feel tired. Of course he still feel tired because he sleep at 3 in the morning. If it's not for someone who should Yongguk taking care of, he can sleep for a whole night.

Last night, Yongguk put Daehyun in another room. He had been waiting for him to wake up, but it seems the punk would not open his eyes soon. He didn't know how to take care of somebody who fell unconscious. It will really bother if he called Zelo at midnight since the kid have a test to do for his school. So he just put Daehyun in there, throw a blanket over his body so he won't catch a cold and leave him alone to have his sleep. 


Sigh. Can you imagine how careless Yongguk is. 


But.. 


Don't get it wrong, Yongguk barely have his sleep because his mind is wondering around about Daehyun. 
If he can, he will take care of him. But not his body, his body is already struggle much even if he move for an inch. So he just laid there in his room. 


But..


You can get it wrong this time because he suddenly sit up from his position with his eyes open clearly. He smell something really good. He touch his stomach that already make a noise. 


Is Zelo come to his apartment? For what he remember, its' just Zelo who knew his apartmen's password.  Zelo can come to his apartment since he live in the apartment above one floor from his. He usually come here in the morning whenever he want some accompany and it didn't bother Yongguk at all because he live alone. But Zelo can't cook, right? It's impossible if Daehyun cook since he passed out for hours. 

Yongguk stand up and walk out from his room. He walk towards his kitchen where is the smell come from. He see the figure's back cooking in the kitchen. Instead of the tall boy with a blonde hair, he find a petite guy with a brown hair and wearing a weird shirt. What kind of guy wear a shirt that have a picture of tigger. 

Wait, it's Yongguk's shirt. 

"It's seems like the prince is already wake up. " Daehyun said without facing him but Yongguk know there is a smirk drawn in his lips. 

"Who tell you that can wear my shirt? "

"I wear it from your laundry that I brought yesterday. " Daehyun put some fried rice to the plate that he already set in the table. The fried rice that look same from what Yongguk ate at Yoo's the fluffy yesterday afternoon. 

"Mind to take a seat? " Daehyun ask him. 

"Who do you think the owner of this apartment is? " Yongguk snorted but he take a seat anyway, "Why bother to cook, I thought you still passed out. "

"Unlike you, I woke up since an hour ago. I'm not passed out, I just asleep." He put the food in front of Yongguk that already smell really good, "How grateful I am for you to taking care of me and put me on the couch with a blanket cover my body. Really, I can't even say thanks for how nice of you. " He said with a very sarcastic tone. 

"At least I put a blanket over your body. " Yongguk shrugged. 

"Yeah, that is why I cook for you because how thankful I am. "

"You don't need to. " Yongguk already take a spoonful of rice to his mouth, "but who give you a permission to use my kitchen? " When Daehyun want to answer, there is already someone who pressed his doorbell apartment. 

He tell Daehyun to wait a bit and walk toward his front door. He find Zico is standing in front of his door from the intercom. He open the door and greet him with a smile. 

"Didn't you said you will come to the office this afternoon yesterday? "

"I just want to tell you that I can't work today. " Zico said while Yongguk let him in to his apartment, "I should going to Busan right now. "

"Why don't you just tell me by message, you don't need to come here if you are in a hurry. "

"Don't be like that. I just want to know who was the one that make you look that tired 2 whole night and doing some stuff. " he wriggles his eyebrows teasing Yongguk. 

"Don't be stupid. I'm not doing that kind of stuff. " 

They walked toward the kitchen, Yongguk is asked him to have a breakfast together.  But he isn't find Daehyun in there. 
"Where is he? " Yongguk mumble quietly. 

"See. There is already someone in here, where? I really want to know what type that got your interest. " Zico asked him excitedly. 

"Stop talking nonsense and let's have a breakfast together. "

"I think I can't, I should get going. " Zico said after he look at his wrist to check the time. 

"Important business? "

"No. I looking out for my boyfriend. I think he get mad at me for what I did to him yesterday morning. " Zico explained while they walk toward the front door, "I called him last night to apologize but he didn't picked it up. He will go to straight to Busan whenever he feels mad. That's why I should go right now. "

"You are not a jerk after all. " Yongguk seems amused. 

"I am gentleman, not a jerk. "

"But you still cheat on him. "

"But I still choose him over the other. " Zico defence. 

"Whatever, just get going to pick up your boyfriend. "

Zico say goobye and take his leave. So it's another his day off since Zico can't work. He didn't even think Zico will straight go to Busan after his boyfriend. It's seems he really care much about his boyfriend if he got mad at Zico about a little stuff.

Tell me, is there really someone who will pick up his mad lover from a place that so far away? 

Yongguk feel so curious. If he care about his boyfriend that much, why he cheating on him in the first place? 

Oh well, Zico did told him that

Please log in to read the full chapter