Three

Diamond 4 Ya
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's Sunday morning when Daehyun ran out from Yongguk's place, the same time as Zico came to his place. 

Since Daehyun has already left and Zico called his work off today, Yongguk decide to let his lazy off today. 

After he eat, he just put the dish in the sink and walk to the living room. He turn on the television to watch some news and he is already want to laid his body in the couch until there is a ringbell at his door. 

Damn, when everybody will leave him alone? He thought. 

He walk to the front door to meet somebody that is already stand in there. 


"Morning, hyung. “ greet the tall boy with a blonde hair to Yongguk. 


"Why don't you just walk in like you usually do since you know my password, Zelo? " said grumpy Yongguk. 

 

" I just want to be polite, hyung. I don't want to disturb you, I don't know if there will be somebody with you in the morning. " said Zelo with a sheepish smile. 


"Since when you are polite? And there is no body in here except me. " They walk in to the living room. 

 

No, it's just only Yongguk who walk back to the living room. Zelo is just straight forward to the kitchen. 


"So who was the one cooked this, hyung? I really know that you are not a morning person and you are too lazy to cook by yourself. " Zelo take a plate of fried rice that still in the pan. He bring it to the living room and began to eat while watch some news with Yongguk that already laying down on the couch. 


"How you can be polite if you already take my food without my permission? " Yongguk said with sarcastic. Since when he can be so this sarcastic? 


"Like you are in a bad mood, hyung? What happened? " Zelo tried to bring another subject. 


"Just eat though, you are asking a lot. "


"Okay. The taste is familiar in my mouth, are you ordered this from Yoo's? "


"How do you know it have the same taste from the Yoo's? "


"I always go there to have a lunch. "


"Let's just call I ordered from there. "


"So it's true there was someone already in here before. " Zelo said suspicious tried to bait him again. 


"Yeah, it's the guy who delivered it. " Yongguk is too smart to be fooling of by Zelo. It's too early for him if it about a bait words. 


"Damn. " Zelo mutter. He has seen Daehyun ran out from Yongguk's apartment before he came here. He want to greet him but it look like Daehyun was in a hurry so he decided to let him go. He just want to know what were Daehyun doing in here? 


Zelo think hard to bait Yongguk once again. 


"Do you know why I always have a lunch in Yoo's, hyung? "


Yongguk just hummed to response Zelo's question. 


"It's because the waiter is really cute. You ever go in there, hyung? "


"Once. You know what? Your reason is really dumb, Why would you so often have lunch in there because of the waiter? "


"Don't be like that, I know you were think the same as me that the waiter is really cute. "


Yongguk snorted, is Zelo think Daehyun is really that cute? 


"His appearrence look so young that make me think he is younger than me. But I am wrong, he is actually older than me. " Zelo still blabber out. 


"His cheeks look so squishy that make me want to pinch him so hard. Even his cheeks still squishy when he is smile. "


What so squishy? It just make Yongguk want to punch him because he always show his cat smile to Yongguk. 


"His black hair look so soft whenever I see his bang covered his forehead and it make his face look so small with that sausage lips of his. "


Small my , is Zelo's sight is fine? He have a big head with a thick lips that Yongguk never see before. 


"And he is so polite and nice when he talk. "


"Can you stop talking about Daehyun? " Yongguk snapped at him. He is annoyed that Zelo seems won't stop talking nonsense about Daehyun. He never heard the polite words come out from Daehyun's mouth, instead he just found Daehyun was always such a ing tease. 


"Who is talking about Daehyun? " Zelo narrowed his eyes. He tried hard not to grinning in front of Yongguk. It's like he is success to make Yongguk take his bait, "Are you even know him? ".


"I know him.  Aren't you talking about him? " Yongguk frowned. If he is not talking about Daehyun, who else is Zelo talking about? 


"I was talking about Youngjae, hyung. "


Right. It's not only Daehyun who work in Yoo's. He remember there is another guy name Youngjae. Yongguk was not pay attention to him much, so.... 


"So you are thinking about Daehyun when I talking about Youngjae. Is he your boyfriend? " Zelo grin. 


"What make you think like that? "


"I just saw him rushed out from here and I hardly find other people out from here since I know you. " Zelo still grinning, " If I know Youngjae, I should have know him too. They are like buddy buddy that you can't separate, hyung."


"Is my face look like have a crush on him? " Yongguk shown no expression in his face. His face look death serious that Zelo can't make a fun of him. 


"Why not? He is really attractive and smart too. I even ask him became my tutor for my task from school. "


Yongguk just give Zelo cold stare that make him stop talking about Daehyun. 


"Are you not going to work, hyung? " at least Yongguk's stare make Zelo talking about another subject. 


"No, I'm not work since my partner in work called is off. So here I am laying in my couch to have a rest for a whole day. "


"Boring. Why don't we go to the park? It's such a waste if you only stay in your apartment. "


"Don't you have to go to school? "


"It's Sunday, who will go to the school in Sunday?"


Oh, Yongguk forget today is Sunday. 


"Let's go, hyung. You shouldn't think hard, we just walk out to the park. I want to try my new skateboard. " Zelo whined shake Yongguk's body that still laying on the couch. 


"Okay, okay. Let me change my clothes first. " 


Not for 15 minutes, Yongguk has change his clothes. He wear a black baggy shirt and short blue pants with a sneakers. And don't forget his black sunglasses that he hang low in his neck's shirt. 

They walk on the street go to the park for 10 minutes. After they arrived in the park, Yongguk just sit on the bench with a hot coffee in his right hand while Zelo tried his new skateboard not too far away in front of him. 

Yongguk close his eyes trying to enjoying the sun light that come across to his face. He feel so warm when it touch his face. It's make his muscle relax and make his mind so calm until there is some stranger standing in front of him without Yongguk realize it. 


"Hey, dude. Give me your money. " the stranger said to Yongguk with a stern voice. 


Yongguk open his eyes and see the stranger standing in front of him. He frowned, it's just a boy who wear a uniform and a bagpack on his back. He have a cute face and again Yongguk think the boy have a thick lips. The boy have a brown hair too with a bang covered his forehead and with the lollipop that already in his mouth. That's impossible that deep voice is come out from the boy in front of him. 

Yongguk look around to search the guy that has been calling him with deep voice of him. But there is none other than that boy. 


"I'm right here, dude. " Said the boy look annoyed  to him. 


Holy , is the deep voice that come out from the boy in front of him? It's really not suit at all with a cute face of him. Even Zelo's voice is not that deep,  Zelo's voice is still shrill whenever Yongguk heard him talk. 


"Are you talking to me? " Yongguk said still frowned. 


"Of course, dude. Who else? "


"I'm not a dude. "


"Oh sorry. Should I call you old man? "


"Do I look like some old man? " He is still in young adult age for the God's sake. 


Wait, Yongguk feel so familiar with this. There was another person who called him old man. Even with a sarcasm tone, Yongguk found he said with a sweet tone. 


"Are you a dumb?" Yongguk turn to mock the boy, “Why are you wearing a uniform? "


"What? Don't you ever see people wear a uniform? "


"Isn't it Sunday? " 


The boy's attitude change unlike second ago. He scratch his neck with a sheepish smile. 


"I have an extra class in Sunday? " said the boy a bit hesitate with a fool expression on his face. 


Yongguk feel familiar with this again. 


"You think you can fool me? "


"Look, dude. Just give me your money. " 


"For what? Why should I give a money to a stranger I don't even know?" 


"Just give me your money, I am starves to death because my big brother forgot to gave me a breakfast." He pleaded Yongguk. 


Yongguk thought for a while. It's feel familiar to him. The boy can change his attitude so easily in a short time like somebody and he said he has a brother? 


"That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard. " Yongguk scoffs.  


Before the boy answer, Zelo walk closer to Yongguk. 


"What's wrong, hyung? " he talk to Yongguk and examine the boy that still standing in front of them, “Wait, you remind me of somebody? But why are you wearing a uniform? ".


"Because he have an extra class and this boy ask me to give him my money because he starved to death because his big brother didn't gave him a breakfast. " Yongguk said with a mock tone. 


"Woah, why would you know that hyung? "


"Because it's the actually what the boy said to me. "


"Are you delinquent? It's not suit with your cute face and it's not nice to doing that to somebody older than you. " Zelo advice the boy. 


"Like that old man just said, I'm starves to death. " the boy with annoyed again. 


Please log in to read the full chapter