Four

Diamond 4 Ya
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wednesday, 05.00 PM at Zelo's place. 

Zelo is frowning look at Yongguk who busy put so much beer in his refrigerator, "What are you doing, hyung? Why you brought so much drink to my place? "


"Mine is already full, I can't found any other place to put it. So i decide to save it in your refrigerator. " Yongguk still busy to stuff the beer. 


"Why you bought it then if you already knew there is no place in your refrigerator? "


"Because I want to." Yongguk close the refrigerator after he set the beer in there and turn around to face Zelo who standing behind him, "So what time Daehyun will come here? " 


Zelo is frowning again, "Why you suddenly ask about Daehyun, hyung? "


"Why don't you just answer my question? You ask too much. " Yongguk look annoyed. 


"It's 6 PM, why? "


Yongguk look at his watch, "Okay, I still have a time. I will go to the books store and I'll be right back. "


"Seriously, hyung. What will you gonna do in here anyway? " Zelo ask so frustate because he have no idea what will Yongguk do. 


Yongguk just ignore him and walk towards the door. He can explain it later after his plan begin to make Daehyun have apologize him. 

He had been tried to met Daehyun yesterday and the days before, but he didn't knew that Daehyun could escape away from him so easily. He came to the Yoo's thrice a day and he hardly found Daehyun in there. He had asked Youngjae where was Daehyun and what he was got is 'he is already go after see you in here'. 

He had been called the Moon's Laundromart to make his laundry in the morning and in the evening in hope to met Daehyun. But instead of met with Daehyun, he just met with the guy who have a rabbit smile that he ever saw before. With a bit hesitation in his voice, Yongguk asked him where is Daehyun. The guy just smile and said, "he just too lazy to come here. " then the guy take his leave. 

He even called Himchan last night if Daehyun was doing a work in the club. Himchan told him that Daehyun just work at friday and saturday night. 

So this is the only way he can meet Daehyun. Since he didn't know Yongguk is friend with Zelo, it will make it even easier. 

Yongguk is already standing in front of the books store. He is think for a while before walking in to the store. 


"What kind of book should I buy? "

                                                                                                     ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

07.00 PM, near Junhong's place. 


Daehyun is kneel behind a big plant that already in the corner of the corridor. He is looking around. He can't walk casually in there because he afraid he will bump with someone that already make his life miserable than it is. 

No, Daehyun is not afraid of him of course. He just too lazy to see his face. He not know he will punch his handsome face if he meet him though. 

So this is the way that will make Daehyun safe for a while without meet with Yongguk. Daehyun take a little step and make sure there is no Yongguk around his sight. 

He feels a bit glad that Junhong's place is one roof above Yongguk's place. He walk casually when he reach Junhong's place without worry that Yongguk will come out from nowhere and confront him again. 

Daehyun standing in front of Junhong's place and press the ringdoor. He don't need to wait long because Junhong is already open the door and let Daehyun in to his place. 

 

"What is make you come late, hyung? " 


"I'm sorry, Junhong. I got to do at Yoo's. You know, Youngjae can be so really bietching towards me if I haven't done anything to handle it. " Said Daehyun with a sheepish smile, " But I bring some fried chicken, it special made from Youngjae himself. " then he grin. 


"Oh great. Let's go to the living room then." Junhong walk towards the living room with Daehyun tailing him in the back, "I start an hour earlier to waiting for you, you don't have to feel guilty because there is someone else who help me studied. "


"Why don't you tell me earlier? " Daehyun whine, even Junhong ask him to not feel guilt but he still feel it. It's mean he is being irresponssible, "Who is it then? "


Before Junhong answer it, Daehyun spot someone's figure that he feels familiar with laying on the long couch watch some cartoons in television. 

Daehyun widen his eyes after walk closer to the couch and can see the figure clearly. 

You must be joking me, Daehyun facepalm. After what he did to come here and tried hard to avoiding this loser, he just find him in here laying so relax in Junhong's couch with grinning so widely staring at Daehyun. 


"I think you already know him. " Junhong take a plastik of fried chicken from Daehyun's hand and walk toward the kitchen. 


"What are you doing here? "


"Hello to you too. " Said Yongguk still grinning at Daehyun. 


"No. What are you doing here? " 


"Didn't you see for yourself what I am doing? " 


"You know what, it's useless to asking you. " Daehyun turn around to face Junhong who already in the living room again, "What is that loser doing in here, Junhong? "


"He feels bored at his own place, so he came here to visit me. Usually it's me who come to his place." Junhong sit down near a coffee table and take a piece of fried chicken, "He help me a bit with the studied while I am waiting for you, hyung. "


"Since he help you with your studied, I will take my leave. You don't need me as your tutor, right?" Daehyun is already take a step toward the front door until Junhong grab his hand. 


"No, hyung. Why don't you stay for a while? "


"For what? "


"Don't you feel exhaust from your work? You can rest in here for a while. "


"Or you just scare to see my face. " State Yongguk again that can annoyed him. 


"Who said I'm scare to see your face? "


"So why don't you stay for a little longer in here with me. " Yongguk grin again, "of course with Zelo too. "


"Fine. " Daehyun walk back to the living room with Junhong who still grab his hand.


He sat down beside Junhong near the coffee table with his back facing Yongguk. Then Junhong is begin to studied again. He sometime ask Daehyun to solve the problem that is in Junhong's task. But he can't fully concentrate since Yongguk is turn the television on the volume so hight that he can surely make someone deaf and Yongguk seems won't stop muttering bored,bored from his mouth. He look at Junhong who seems not bothered enough with what is Yongguk's do. 


"If you are bored, why don't you just go out from here? " Said Daehyun plainly with his eyes still plaster on the book he read. 


"I don't want to. Am I disturbing you?"


"Yeah. "


"Am I disturbing you, Zelo? "


"Not at all. " Junhong shrugged his shoulders, "Since I always make your place a mess, this is not bothering me at all. "


Yongguk is grinning again while Daehyun give him a death glare. 


" Why don't we play a game? " Junhong blurt out suddenly, " Sorry Daehyun hyung, I already  feel tired from the studied. "


"What kind of game should we play, Yongguk hyung? " ask Junhong toward Yongguk who already sit on the couch. 


Yongguk is thinking for a while, "What about a riddles? "


"Grea

Please log in to read the full chapter