Eleven

Diamond 4 Ya
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun just barely open his eyes. He is laying down in someone's bed and just wake up not for 5 minutes. He look up to the ceiling and his eyes is so empty. He is thinking. 


Do I deserve this? 


He don't want to remember what Jiho did to him yesterday after he found him walked together with Yongguk. 


He had used to get treat like this whenever Jiho is angry with him or find something is not like what he want. 


Daehyun try to remain calm and accept whatever Jiho will do to him until he let out all of his anger towards him. But this time is the worst, he got hurt until he can't move a muscle and he only can lay on the bed just like now. Jiho knew that Daehyun is lying about Yongguk, but what make Jiho pissed is that Daehyun is not being honest with him. 


Not only that, this is the problem he is causing and without he realize, it successfully make Jiho infuriating and aggressive more. 


It's his fault, not Yongguk. If only he can keep his own attitude, this will never happen. 


But then again, did he deserve it? 


Daehyun glance at the door and realize someone just walk in. He want to get up to greet him, but he can't. 


Daehyun try not to scowl after he sees him. 


"I'm not think you will look this bad. " says the guy after he sit in the corner of the bed, "How'd you feel? " He hold Daehyun's feet and put it on his lap, give him a soft massage. 


"It's good turn into a punching bag, I got free massage. " Daehyun says jokingly, the guy give him a look. 


"I'm serious. "


"You think I'm not serious? I'm all good, you don't have to worry. " Says him again to the guy who still massage his feet and it make him feel good a bit. 


There is silence around them. 


"He is guilty after doing this to you. " 


"Really? " If he feels really guilty, why is he still doing this? 


"He is in the living room, he prepare a lot of painkiller for you. "


"He ask you to come here and just telling me this? "


"I tell you he is really guilty. "


"Why are you in here then, instead of him? "


"He asked me, that's all. " Daehyun really want to scoffs. He knows the guy's act, he just try to be nice. 


Daehyun is not talk again, after a few second the guy talk first. "Why don't you take my warn? This is what will you get if you decide to accept him. " The guy stop his massage, put his feet gently on the bed again. 


Daehyun is thinking, not to expect to get this question. But he get his words, "I don't want to be ungrateful. "


"You are being ungrateful after you doing this to him. " The guy says again, "No wonder if he is this angry. " 


Daehyun is victim in here, right? 


"May I ask you something? " Daehyun sees the guy just nod, want to hear what he may ask. Daehyun take a breath before he ask, in hope he will get the wrong answer from the guy. "The photos that out to the public the other day, was it your doing? " Daehyun knows it's wrong to accuse Jiho's childhood friend, but he just get the feeling. 


But the guy just silent. 


Daehyun take the silent as a yes, so he is not wrong. 


"Why you doing this? "


"Because you are so selfish and I hate you. " Kyung get up from the bed, he is standing in front of him and cross his arm in his chest. Give him a cold face, he seems irritating with Daehyun. 


Daehyun try to wake up, but he just can sit and rest his body on the bed board. He just can smile bitterly. After all, he knows Kyung is nice to him just an act.


"I'm not find you special. But yet you can easily make people to like you, include those two. "


"You make it sounds like it's my fault. " Daehyun replied nonchalant, "Don't blame me that Jiho is only using you. "


Kyung's gaze is hard when he look at Daehyun. 


"You think I don't know what both of you doing behind my back? " Daehyun scoffs him, "It's your own fault that you get in this position. "


"If you are not in my way, Jiho would be mine. "


"If only you quick enough to tell him that you love him, not when it's became too late after he made a confessed to me first. I'm sure he could be yours. "


"If you know I love him, why you didn't reject him? " 


"If I know, why should I accept him? "


Their argument is not out from If, they just feel regret that they realize it too late for what they did. 


"You did this to me and blame me for make you in this position. Don't you know how it make me sad and guilty in the same time to think about this? "


"Is that why you pretending to don't know nothing about me and Jiho? You can break up with him if you already know about this. "


Daehyun is looking down, feel more interesting to look at his own finger. 


He would love to, but.. 


"Not after I'd made promise and he become attach to me. "


Jiho have helping him a lot. Even when Daehyun is in mourning for his father's death and when his life is suddenly down, Jiho is always with him. Jiho is always stay by his side. 


And he make a promise to do the same for him. Because he feel obligate to do that. How will he pay him back if not doing this? He have nothing to give. 


"See? You are so selfish. " Kyung says after a short a silent, "I have make it easy for you to break up with Jiho after I made those photos out to the public."


"And this is not what you think, right? "


"You can use Yongguk as a reason. Beside that, you look so happy when you got together with him. " Kyung give a look. 


Daehyun shake his head, "Leave him alone, he has nothing to do with this. "


"Bull. What make you think Jiho is become this pissed to you? It's obvious that you like Yongguk and I bet there is another reason. "


Is that really obvious? What Yongguk and Daehyun did for all this time, it's just only two of them who know it. 


About their feeling for each other, Daehyun can't figure it out yet. 


"You use him for a revenge towards Jiho, right? You think you are not cheating too? "


"I am not. " 


Daehyun knows what he did is wrong to drag Yongguk in to this mess, but he is not aware while doing that. He just find it more fun when he tease Yongguk until it took it too far. If only he can keep his attitude, Yongguk would stay out of this. But Yongguk is a thick head too, he always come to him whenever he push him away and Daehyun can't help it. Yongguk still go after him, even when he is already know that Jiho is his boyfriend. It's like they have a push and pull relationship that they can't avoid. 


Daehyun don't know how he should do about that? He have a lot to think that he think his head is gonna explode. 


How is he being selfish, but yet he is the only one who always getting hurt? 


Kyung looks so irritate, he walk out from the room and leave Daehyun alone with his own mind. It's useless to waiting for get some explaining from Daehyun if he just stay quiet. 


Daehyun is not aware that Jiho is already in the room, sit beside him. He look at Daehyun with a guilty on his face.

Daehyun just looking down, really don't want to see his face. Daehyun flinch a bit when Jiho is about to touch his cheek. Jiho is a bit disappointed that Daehyun think he is gonna hurt him again. 


He still try to reach Daehyun's face and he get to touch his face. Caress his cheeks so carefully that got a big red mark.

Daehyun just winch in pain when Jiho touch his bottom lips that got purple before. 


"I'm sorry. " Jiho says with full of regret in his voice. 


Daehyun's heart is clench in hurt. Jiho had said that in many times, yet he always repeat this. But how he still can forgive him? 


"You said you love me. " Daehyun mumbling quietly still looking down, he is thinking. 


"I do love you. " Daehyun can feel the sincerety in his voice, even though he is not need to see it in to his eyes. 


Can he being selfish for once? 

 

"If you really love me, can you leave Kyung? Stop to meet him again."


Jiho's stop caress his cheek, he look at Daehyun in confuse. "What do you mean? "


"I want you to stop to meet him. " Daehyun repeat what he says again, a bit loud. 


Now, Daehyun lift his face and looking into Jiho's eyes intensely. Like he really mean it with what he said. 


Jiho just laugh in disbelief, like Daehyun's words is just some joke. "He is my best friend. How am I can't meet him? "


"So you won't leave him? You rather choose him over me?"


"How can you say that? Of course i will choose you."


"Leave him then. "


"What make you like this? It's impossible, he is my best friend. "


"If you won't to leave him, you can't ask me to stay away from Yongguk. " Daehyun is really regret to bring out Yongguk in this, he can't think of anything else. 


I'm sorry, Yongguk. That is what Daehyun said on his mind. 


Daehyun can see Jiho's expression become hard, " I think you are just fooling him around. Is it not then?"


Jiho grab his wrist so quickly and grab it hard, make Daehyun hiss in pain. 


No, Daehyun is not regret this. 


"I dare you to do that. " Jiho pull Daehyun close to his body until they breath in the same air. His lips touch his Daehyun's cheeks, he whisper so quietly. " I want to see how far you will drag him. " 


Jiho give him a hard gaze before he start to kiss Daehyun's plump lips. 


No, Daehyun won't regret this. 


He want to become selfish for once. 


Can he? 

 

                                                                                            ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

It's midnight and Yongguk is still wide awake. He eat some snack in the dining room. He can't sleep. Even if he close his eyes trying to be asleep, his mind won't let him to get some rest. 


He is wonder what happen to Daehyun after yesterday noon. He wish Jiho is not hurting him. 


Yongguk is not understand what Daehyun think. He can help him out from Jiho's grasp though, but Daehyun is not let him to doing that. 


Didn't Daehyun know that Yongguk is really want to help him? Is it really that hard for Daehyun to trust him? 


If he let Yongguk do what he can do, Daehyun will be no longer with Jiho. 


He can help Daehyun. 


Didn't he know Yongguk had been smashed his pride before he make a move on him? 


This is so not him. He will back off if Yongguk is not get what he like, but no. Yongguk is still choose to go after Daehyun no matter what the obstacle is. He want Daehyun to stay away from his abusive boyfriend. He choose Daehyun over instead his own friend. Make himself look bad after he try to make a move towards his own friend's boyfriend. 


It's impossible for him to betrayed his friend, you can ask Himchan how loyal Yongguk is towards his friend. But yet, he is doing this. Yongguk try to take Daehyun away from Jiho's hand. His friend's boyfriend. 


Look how bad Yongguk become just because of Daehyun. 


He have gone this far, yet Daehyun still decide to stay with Jiho. 


What he should do to make Daehyun's eyes open to see how bad Jiho is towards him? 


Yongguk staring at the small device in front of him. He is not giving it back yet to the owner. He think to give it back and leave it to Jongup yesterday, let the kid to give it to the owner. 


But Yongguk is upset to do that, too upset to think that Daehyun let himself being drag by his boyfriend. The hard gaze Daehyun gave to him, it's like Daehyun want to show him that he will take Jiho's side even if he won't to and it make him feel defeat. 


Yongguk make a loud sigh, don't know what to think anymore. He want to think to give up for Daehyun. Why should Yongguk make himself working so hard to get Daehyun, but the man himself is not even want him too? 


His hand grab the small device that he put in from of him. Tomorrow he will go the laundromart again and give the device back to the owner. 


And maybe, he will tell Daehyun that he won't bothering him again. 


Sounds like it's a good decision for him..


Or is it not? 

 

                                                                                            ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

"So Daehyun is work in here now? "Ask Junhong who is walking, tailing behind Yongguk's back. But got no answer from Yongguk. 


Looking around the place he never come before. Junhong never call this place for doing his laundry because he doing it by himself. 


Yongguk is already walk in to the place, meanwhile Junhong just standing in the entrance. He just want to looking around. He smile so brightly when he spot someone he is so familiar with. Didn't expect to find the cute guy he admire in here. 


Junhong walk towards him with a greedy step and put a best smile that he have. 


"Hey, sunshine. " greet Junhong, but the guy just put his cold face. "Didn't know you are in here too. " He show his pearly white teeth. 


"Why are you here? " the guy seems not happy to meet Junhong again. 


"Is he your friend, hyung? " Junhong give a glance towards the small guy that he is not aware of, standing beside Youngjae. 


"Yeah, he is my friend. " says Youngjae boredly. 


"But I will make it become 'he is my boyfriend ' soon. " Junhong wriggle his eyebrows when he look at Youngjae's face. 


"Stop talking non sense, you are still a kid." Yongguk hit Junhong's head in the back and get a thanks from Youngjae. 


Yongguk clear his throat awkwardly, “So.. " 


There is a short silent,  until.. 


"Daehyun hyung will come back soon, he is out to buy some groceries. " Jongup says suddenly like he already know what  will Yongguk gonna ask and it make both of the three in front of him shocked. 


"Wow, hyung. " Junhong nudge Yongguk's arm, "You are really obvious. I don't know you like Daehyun this much that make people think you are falling for him just from your act. " He whisper quietly, but it's still loud enough for Youngjae and Jongup to hear it too. 


"Shut up. "


"How can you guess that? " ask Youngjae with a fake shock on his face. 


"What else he will come here? If he need us to do his laundry, he can just call us and we will pick his laundry. " 


"See, you are so obvious. " Junhong says again. 


Yongguk seems flustered. He thought Jongup is the clueless one, but he is wrong. 


"I just want to give something back to him. "


"What is it? "


Before Yongguk tell what the thing is that, Daehyun is walk in from the entrance with one big plastic bag on his hand. He just blink when he find Yongguk and Junhong in there. But then he shrugged it off and just walk pass them. Seems not care if they are in here in the first place. 


Yongguk see Daehyun's move quietly. He is more concern to look at Daehyun's face. His face is a bit pale and puffed, again.  He can see Daehyun put some plaster in the corner of his bottom lips and one on his forehead. There is a fade red mark on his right cheek too. 


Yongguk clench

Please log in to read the full chapter