Five

Diamond 4 Ya
Please log in to read the full chapter

I can barely open my eyes. I feel there is someone laying underneath me. I can't clearly see the figure though.

 My head is being held by his hands and resting it in his warm chest. I feel my cheeks become warm when it touch his bare chest. 

Wait? Bare chest? 

Oh no, is that mean.. 

Phew.. I'm just exaggerating though. I'm glad when my hands reach his shirt that he still wearing it.

​​​​​​At least we didn't do anything weird, right?

I really want to look up and see his face but my head is heavy and want to stay to where it was. 

But I rather confuse. 

Why it feel so warm and comfortable being held by this man? I feel so safe and the worries that always haunt me is gone for awhile. 

​​​​​​Suddenly the man is rubbing my hair so softly. It seems he know that I'm barely awake now.

"It's still early, princess. Sleep more." He said it without change our position, instead he held me tighter than before and wrap his another hand on my body.

"I'm not princess. " I mumbling so quietly that I'm sure he can barely heard it.

"Whatever." The man's voice is so deep. Jiho do not have this kind of voice.

Who is this man?

I really want to wake up and see his face. But damn, I feel so sleepy that I can close my eyes at any second and he is rubbing my so softly is not help at all. 

I decided to close my eyes and sleep again. I clucth his shirt tightly, don't want to lose the warm feeling I suddenly have right now. 

Maybe it just a dream? 

*sigh*

Let me have this warm feeling for a short time. 

Even if it just a dream. 

                                                                                                  ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

The first thing Daehyun see in front of his eyes is the building that looks so familiar with. The building that become Daehyun's place to life together with his brother for a past 9  month. The building have 2 floors with 4 room in each floor. Daehyun's place is in the second floor 4th room from the left. 

It's really cheap, that's why he can bought it but he still have to pay the loan.  Maybe for the other people find it hardly to call it apartment but he like to call it that way. 

At least he still have a place to life. 

Wait, it feels odd. 

Didn't he should be beside Jiho right now? From what he remember is he stay in Jiho's place for a while until Taehyung not mad at him. Sleep in his room while the owner is cuddle with him. 

Why is he in someone's car? Sitting in the passenger seat beside the driver? 


"Wake up already? I thought you will wake up in another hours. " Said the man who sit on the driver seat. 

"What are you doing here? " Daehyun know the voice that belong to. 

"What a dumb question. What would you think I'm doing in my own car? "


Daehyun want to retort back but he can't think of anything to say. His mind is fuzzy and he is bit dizzy too. 


"What are we doing in front of my place? " Daehyun ask again. 

"Don't you want to go back to your place? You said your brother have been locked you out. "

"How do you know that? I never tell anyone about this except Youngjae. " Of course he isn't tell Jiho about this, he just said to Jiho that they hardly get anytime together alone since he is busy with his part time jobs and he just want to being together with him. Without doing anything weird. 

"Nevermind. " Yongguk said shortly. Of course Daehyun didn't remember what happen last night especially about the kiss. A passionate kiss one, the feel is still lingering on his lips that he hardly facing Daehyun. It just make him want to stare at Daehyun's lips and kiss it again. 

They didn't do anything more than kissing. Yongguk won't take advantage of Daehyun's state at that time. 

It make him bitter to thought it. 

If only Daehyun didn't drunk, maybe.. 


"Never know you get easily drunk for a couple shot of beer. " Yongguk cut his own thought furthermore. It's better not to think about it right now. 

"Shut up, I'm light head if it's about drink. " Daehyun can remember now. He was in Junhong's place and for Daehyun's luck there was Yongguk too. Then he think, he didn't said anything weird, right? 

"It's just a beer. "

"I know. "

"Never drink together with your boyfriend then. " Yongguk said without thinking and he seems not aware of it. He just can't imagine if Daehyun and Jiho get drunk together, who knows what will happen between those two? 

"Mind your own business. " Daehyun frown when he see a hard expression that put on Yongguk's face. 

"It's not like I want to interfere your life anyway. "

"Say Yongguk, do you like me? " Daehyun said out of nowhere and it make Yongguk to face him for a split second. 


At first Yongguk is shock for what Daehyun just say but he can control his expression not to show it. 


"I don't like you." 

"Then, what will you do if I'm in this position? " Daehyun is leaning closer to Yongguk. Put his face so close to Yongguk's face that he think he can touch his lips in anytime. Daehyun stare Yongguk's eyes deeply waiting for his reaction. 

What do you think that make Daehyun doing this? Didn't you feels it's a bit odd? Daehyun think for someone who not liking him that much, Daehyun feel Yongguk is put his attention too much for him. If it someone else, maybe they won't care and leave him alone. They even won't to bother themself waiting in front of his place until he wake up. 

Daehyun think that Yongguk will just ignore him and turn his face away from him or he will just laugh hard to see Daehyun bluntness. 

But he not expect that Yongguk is staring deeply back at him and Peck his lips softly. 

Daehyun just blink and dumbfound. 


"The hell do you think you are doing? " Daehyun said touch his own lips with wide eyes. 

"You ask for yourself. " Yongguk said simply. 

"I don't ask you to peck my lips. "

"Your lips didn't say so. " He smirk, "I wonder what will you think since you know I don't like you."

"This is what I think. " Daehyun suddenly pull Yongguk's head and kiss him roughly. 

Daehyun's lips touch Yongguk's lips not so gently. His hands held Yongguk's collars shirt to pull him closer to deepen the kiss. 
Meanwhile, Yongguk do not know what will he do to him. He just stare at Daehyun's eyes that close when he maul Yongguk's lips. 

Should he response to Daehyun's kiss? 

While he busy thinking, Daehyun open his eyes and directly stare at Yongguk's eyes without breaking the kiss. He still held his collar shirt tightly. Both of their eyes are meet. Yongguk can feel Daehyun is smirking behind the kiss. 

 

Oh screw him,  swear Yongguk. 

 

Then he put his hands around Daehyun's waist and kiss him back. Yongguk can easily pull Daehyun's body from the passenger seat to his lap without hesitation. Daehyun gasp a bit and want to look a way from him but Yongguk's right hand reach Daehyun's head fast while the other hands held Daehyun's body tightly, so Daehyun can't breake the kiss if he want to. 


It shouldn't turn out to be this way, that's what Daehyun's thought. It seems his trap is backfire to him. 


He really want pull out from the kiss, but he can't. This is so wrong yet he feels right. It's like Daehyun ever get this kiss before. He do not know why but the kiss felt so familiar to him. He feel safe and comfortable being kiss and held by Yongguk's embrace. 


He can't think furthermore when Yongguk tilt his head to get a better angle and demand for Daehyun to open his mouth. 


Damn him, curse Daehyun and put his hands around Yongguk's neck. 


When Daehyun want to open his mouth to deepen the kiss, there is suddenly a knock on window by Yongguk's side. 

Yongguk ignore the knock and just concern about to kissing Daehyun more. 

Daehyun open his eyes a bit and glance to the window. Then both of his eyes are wide open when he see the figure who bent down outside the car and staring straight at him through the window with a bored expression. 

Daehyun break their kiss quickly and hide his face on Yongguk's shoulder. 


"What? " Yongguk seems annoyed when Daehyun break their kiss. Yongguk glance to his side when there is knock again. 


Oh.. 


Yongguk roll down the window and give an awkward smile to the figure that who suddenly straight up his body with cross arm along with a judging look. 


"Good morning,  kid. " Yongguk held his hand up to greet him still with an awkward smile. 

The figure just ignoring Yongguk's greeting, "I think this is not a good time to do inappropriate thing, Mr. Bang. " 

"Really? Sorry, I just can't control myself." Answer Yongguk honestly yet dumb at the same time. 


Daehyun is cursing in his thought non stop by Yongguk's answer. He hit Yongguk's chest hard that make him cough a bit. 


"Whatever. " He said with a roll eyes, "It's kind of useless to hide your face, hyung. I've already seen you. " 


Daehyun lift his face from Yongguk's shoulder and stare at him with a guilt, "It's not like what you think, Taehyung. "

"Right, it's not like what I think. " Taehyung said with a poker face, "Guess what, it the same thing you said to me yesterday and yet I've find you make out the day after with the guy that you told me was just an acquaintance. "

"But this is.. "

"Whatever. " Taehyung cut Daehyun's word, "You can come home now, hyung. I won't care if both of you decide to continue the thing that you left. " he throw the keys toward Daehyun and take his step to leave that place. 

Daehyun just watch Taehyung's back when he leaves. 


"At least you can go back home right now. " Said Yongguk suddenly. He hate when he see that kind of face on Daehyun's face. The face is full with a guilt eventhough he is not the one who make a fault. 

"This is all your fault. "

"What? " It's really his fault but he won't take all blame from Daehyun. 

"If you didn't mess this up any further, it wouldn't turn out to be this way. " 

"You were the one who did it first. " Yongguk defend himself without loosing his hold to Daehyun's waist. 

"There is something wrong with your mind. "

"Talk to yourself, there is noth

Please log in to read the full chapter