Ten

Diamond 4 Ya
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhong is standing in front of Yongguk's place. There is a big plastic on his right hand, it just a fast food he bought from the place across the road. 

It's been three days his hyung is not out from his place since he came home after he went to Himchan's club. 

The same as Daehyun. Whenever Junhong come to the Yoo's after school, he never found out Daehyun in there.

Youngjae said to him that Daehyun will not come to work until next week. When he asked what happened to Daehyun, Youngjae told him not to worry. 

He can't help but curious what happened between them in that Saturday night. 

He press the passcode, he go inside after the door is open. Yongguk's place seems dark despite it's in a day light because he find the curtain is still close. 

He not find the owner when he check every place. Then he look at Yongguk's room which unusually have a gloomy aura that out from it. He put his plastic of food on the table before he go to Yongguk's room. 

Junhong find Yongguk still laying on his bed with the blanket cover all of his body till his head. He just can see the point of his hair that show out from the blanket. Junhong know Yongguk is not a morning person but it's weird if Yongguk is not awake till late at noon. So he think there is must be something wrong. 

Junhong walk to the window and open it to let the fresh air from outside to in. Well, maybe it's not fresh anymore if it's already noon. 

"Wake up, hyung. It's noon. " Junhong said while he pull of the blanket to show Yongguk's body and shake his body slowly. 

What Junhong get is just the grunt from Yongguk who pulling the blanket back to cover his body again. 

"Wake up, hyung. "

"Leave me alone, Junhong. " Yongguk says under the blanket. 

Junhong cross his arm, give him an impatient look while Yongguk seems don't want to wake up from his bed. 

"I assume it's not went well between you and Daehyun, right? " He ask to the point. 

Yongguk just silence not answering him back. 

"You always got it up if it's about Daehyun. " That sharp words successfully make Yongguk awake from the bed. He give Junhong a glare that seems not intimidating since Yongguk have a thick eyebag. 

"I'm not. "

Junhong give him a look, "What are you doing to him this time? You make him upset again? "

"I'm not doing it on purpose. "

"Right. What is it? "

Junhong wait long enough until Yongguk open his mouth and feel sure to tell him what happened between them, " I don't know if what I did was wrong. He never gave me a direct answer so I just assume that he accepted me. "

"Did you confess to him? "

"It's not a confess but I told him about my feeling. Well, like I said he wasn't give me a direct answer." Yongguk pause his talk to take his breath, "We kiss each other and the thing was getting out of hand because I can't control myself. Then he suddenly look so upset and told me not to meet him again. "

" So you just gave up and did what he told you? "

Yongguk just silence again. 

"What a loser. "

"I hope that word is out from Himchan's mouth instead from the kid who knows nothing like you. " Yongguk feel offense that even a kid like Junhong call him a loser, he don't want to know what will Himchan call him if Yongguk tell this. 

"I know I'm just a kid, but I know better than you. " Junhong bite back Yongguk's words, " Why you not make it slow, hyung? You know he still have a boyfriend, no wonder he will feel upset. "

"I don't know. "

"Didn't you remember what Himchan told you yesterday? "

"I don't need you to make me remember it. "

Junhong sigh, he don't know if Yongguk can be this careless. It's not like the cool hyung he always know. Maybe it's because he like Daehyun too much that he become this mess. 

"Come wake up, hyung. This conversation make me hungry. " Junhong take a step to walk out from the room, "I bought some food. "

"Are you bought it from the Yoo's? " Junhong can hear the excitement from his tone. He sure why Yongguk looks excite maybe because he think the food is made by Daehyun. 

"No, the Yoo's is not the only place which sell a food. "

"But you always go there. " Yongguk get up from his bed and tailing behind the tall boy. 

"Right. And Daehyun is not the only worker in there. " Junhong reach the plastic of food that he put on the table before.

They take a seat and Junhong handing to Yongguk one of his Chinese takeout and a can of black tea, "That's why I didn't bought food from the Yoo's. "

"What do you mean? " 

"He won't come to work in Yoo's until next week, that's what Youngjae told me. "

"Why? " He frown while he take a sip of his black tea. 

"You tell me. " Junhong open his box of food and inhale the aroma from it, "What do you think that make him like that? "

"How could I know if I don't meet him? "

"That's the point. " Junhong reach the chopsticks ready to eat his food, "Why don't you meet him? "

"How can I meet him if he is not come to work at the Yoo's? " Junhong facepalm, Yongguk just try to hide his panick with the way he throw the question towards him. He know Yongguk just want to avoid it. 

"Stop asking, hyung. You make my head ache. " Junhong give him a look, " I guess he won't come to my place to turtore me this week. Why don't you come to his place? "

"I should have an excuse if I want to meet him. "

Yongguk's doorbell is ringing before they could continued their talking. Yongguk point his chin towards Junhong, asking him to open the door and see who is the guest. Junhong just click his tongue with Yongguk's habit who like to order him around. Junhong get up from his seat and walk towards the front door. Before he open the door, Junhong looking at the intercom first to see who is the guest. 

He is not expect it's the one that he sure Yongguk don't want to meet to right now. So he come back to Yongguk to ask him if he want to meet him.

"Who is it? "

"I think you should see it yourself. " Junhong sit back and eat his own food again. 

"What a brat. "

 Junhong just shrugged while he looking at Yongguk who leaving the dining table. He pray to God the hell won't broke lose in here when Yongguk meet this guy. 

Yongguk directly open the door without looking at the intercom first. Yongguk faceplam, Junhong didn't even open the door and let the guest to come in. He really is a brat, he thought. 

While he find who is the guest, his expression become hard. He give the man in front of him a sharp glare. The man in front of him seems don't care with the glare he get from Yongguk. 

"What do you want? "

"Where is he? " The man give Yongguk an impatient look. 

"Who? " He confuse but still put his sharp glare towards the man. 

"Don't play dumb with me. " Don't want to wait too long, the man come barge in to Yongguk's place. 

"What are you doing? " Yongguk try to stop him while the man walking around in every room looking for something. 

"Where you hide him? " The man still looking around but stop for awhile, it's seems he is not find something he is looking for. Scratch that, someone he is looking for. 

"Who, you er? "

"Daehyun. Where are you hiding him? "

Yongguk frown, how can Jiho accuse that Yongguk is hiding Daehyun from him? 

"I'm not hiding him. You can see he is nowhere to be seen in here. " He can't understand, Jiho can find Daehyun in his own place. Why is he looking for Daehyun in here? 

"I know you are lying. Where is he? " Jiho step forward in front of Yongguk. Give him the same sharp glare like Yongguk do to him. Both of them like ready to strangle with each other. 

"I'm not asking you to believe me. " 

"That why I ask you where is he? There must be reason why you didn't show up in the company for three days and I can't find my boyfriend in the same time. " Jiho even not try to hiding his piss on his face. 

The word "boyfriend" which come out from Jiho's mouth suddenly make him feel bitter. But he can't concern about that right now. 

"What make you think he is here? "

"You seriously asking me? " Jiho look more piss, "Where else should I looking then if he is not in here? " He grith his teeth.

"I don't know. He could be in somewhere except here. " Yongguk cross his arm, like he don't give a single about what Jiho said. 

"How could you say that, you jerk? Don't act like you are careless about him after both of you did. "

"I can say whatever I want. " Yongguk really want to slap his own mouth. He even didn't believe he could say that. In fact he is really worried about Daehyun. If Jiho can't find Daehyun in anywhere, how is he suppose to meet him? Where is Daehyun go? 

"Daehyun is not here. " Junhong interrupt them. Like he predict, this will gonna be happen since this Jiho guy seems like want to choke his hyung to death. 

"Why should I believe you? " 

"Well, you can't find him anywhere in here. Don't make yourself dumber than him. " Junhong glance at Yongguk to point out who is the dumber he refers to. 

Yongguk ignoring him, his gaze is back at Jiho again. "He is talking. So Daehyun is not here. "

Jiho still give him a angry gaze, "Listen, Yongguk. No matter what I will never let go of him and I will make sure he don't want to leave me. "

Then Jiho take his leave, walk out from Yongguk's place with a rigid step. Yongguk just watch Jiho leave his place still with a hard gaze until he realize that Junhong give him a judging look. 

"What? "

"Great, hyung. With the way you act, I bet it make him feel determine that he don't want to let Daehyun go from his hands. "

Yongguk realize that and he is a bit regret. Jiho looks so serious with his words and he know Jiho is the guy who always do like what he said. 

"What am I suppose to do now? " 

"First, do something with a huge pile of your dirty clothes in your room. I wonder I didn't throw up yet from the smell that come from it. " Junhong order him out of nowhere. 

 

                                                                                               ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

Jiho is out from the building where Yongguk live. The anger from his face is clearly shown. He walk towards the car that he park before. There is someone else who is waiting for him in there. 


"Are you find him? " he ask after Jiho take a driver seat. 


"No, I'm not find him in there. "


"Too bad, then. " He shrugged seems not too care, "Where else we should looking at? "


"I don't know. " Jiho seems down, there is no anger on his face like a moment before. "I don't have any idea where is he now. "


Kyung looking at Jiho's expression. He won't lie, only Daehyun who can make Jiho have that kind of expression and he hate it. Eventhough Jiho is always playing around with other people, but he only think about Daehyun. Although he act like a jerk and rough towards Daehyun sometimes, Kyung knows better. He just don't want to lose Daehyun. That's how possessive he is towards Daehyun and he hate it. 


"It's kind of useless. Why don't you give up on him, Jiho?" Kyung says suddenly. 


"What are you talking about? " Jiho staring back at Kyung with a stern face, "Why should I give up on him? "


"I bet you have realize that Daehyun didn't love you like he should do. With the way you treat him, it's miracle that he still choose to stay beside you. "


"And yet you still here stay with me, why don't you give up on me yet? "Kyung hate it when Jiho fire him back with his own words, "I'm not treating you better anyway. "


Jiho's words is ringing around his head and Kyung don't know how to reply back. 


"I don't want to give up on him because of that who back stabbing his own friend. " 


Kyung let out a light laughter from his mouth after a short silence, the sarcastic one and that make Jiho frown. "What's so funny? "


"I find it hilarious how an calling another an . "


"Shut up. "

 

                                                                                                 ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

Junhong stay in Yongguk's place until midnight. They decide to watch some movie together to kill the time. Yongguk feel glad that Junhong want to accompany him because if he is alone, his mind will only think about Daehyun. He need someone who can distracted his mind from Daehyun. Eventhough Yongguk just ignore to whateve that  make Junhong laughing at something in the movie, but he can't help to think about Daehyun. 


He is really curious where is he right now? Why Jiho think he was in here if he can't find him anywhere? 


Is Daehyun really that mad at him, he decide to avoid everyone and don't anyone to find him? Is he really won't Yongguk not to  meet him again? 


He is busy with his own thougt that he don't realize Junhong talking to him. 


"Can you repeat what did you say? Sorry, I'm not hear you. "


"I'd say when will you do your laundry, hyung? " 


"I've already call the laundromart, they said they will pick my laundry tomorrow morning. "


"You not do it  yourself? "


"I don't feel like it now. "


"You are just lazy. " Junhong decide to watch the movie back but he just recognized something familiar now. There a  small thing above the television, "Hyung, is that Daehyun's phone? " He ask Yongguk who rest his head and staring at at the ceiling. 


But Yongguk is not answering him. 


"I thought you give his phone back that night. "


"No, I didn't even think about his phone. My mind is too busy. " Yeah, too busy watching Daehyun being flirt with that Minho guy. 


"Why don't you go to his place? You can use it as an excuse to meet him again. "


Oh, Junhong is right. He forget he is not give Daehyun his phone back yet.


"Why don't I think about that? "


"Because your mind is full of Daehyun."


"Shut up, you brat. I will go to his place tomorrow, I'm too tired now. "


"What are you doing this all day though? You are just sleep your around. " Junhong didn't know how many times he give Yongguk a judge look today, "If I'm not come and woke you up, maybe you are still moping on your bed thinking about Daehyun. " 


Instead of the reply, his head get a light hit from Yongguk who give him a cold gaze. 


"Language. "


"Sorry, hyung. " Junhong give him a sheepish smile while he rub his head that got hit. 

 

                                                                                           ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

 

There is a two cute guy who seems relaxed sitting together with a cup of coffee in their hand. Enjoying the cold night with such a warm talk. Sometimes there is light chuckle that out from one of them with the joke they are talking. 


Meanwhile the two of them being comfortable with each other, there is another cute guy who seems struggle with a bunch of dirty clothes. His face can't hide the disgust when he touch one of the dirty socks  and pick it up with his two finger. 


"Ugh, this socks smell like a dead rat. " He say while he put it in to the washing machine. 


He pick up the clothes which have an adult size that there is so much mud on it, "Whoever who have this clothes, he must be a ing five years old. " then he put it in to the washing machine along with the dirty socks before. 


He then pick up a short skirt that he can assume for an adult woman. He is so disgut when he find a blood on it. He hate it when he should to deal with the girl's stuff, "Oh, Jongup. I'm not getting paid enough to

Please log in to read the full chapter