With the Lights Out

Operation T.R.E.E. 2: The Cult

Right now, Leeteuk's power was almost as strong as that of the devil. He had the power to control light and dark, earth and fire, water and wind. His adherence to evil had given him so much power that he could be the ruler of Inferno himself! Right now, only Seoul city was in total darkness. The other parts of Korea were fine. Leeteuk wasn't going to have that, though. He wanted total dominion over the country and sooner over the world. He would continue to play his music -his band's music-and captivate young girls, making the cult even bigger. 

Recently, the cult had been nomadic, moving from place to place. They still didn't have a permanent meeting place where they could come together and formulate plans to dominate Korea. The nation's most popular boyband. Since it was time for them to undergo their mission, Super Junior left their followers in their temporary temple and turned back into humans from demons in order to go out and spread their evil music to the world.

"We shall return!" was what Leeteuk promised them before leaving to embark on their latest concert. The hypnotized ELFs watched with sparkling Sapphire Blue eyes as their idols shapeshifted into different looking demons, this time scarier. They were blue in color, had wings on their bellies instead of on their backs and fangs that were silver and looked like they could pierce a person sharper than a sword. The once handsome boys flew to their next destination, hoping to recruit the next batch of evil fangirls.

At the stadium, thousands of other unhypnotized, unbrainwashed fans stood waiting with their signboards, ready to cheer their loudest for the most famous boyband in Korea right now. They were getting impatient, wondering what was taking them so long when the lights went out. At first, the girls panicked and thought something was wrong with the lighting system when suddenly, a voice came from above.

"If you love Super Junior, turn your glowsticks on!" came Donghae's voice. Yes, it was Donghae's voice. The ELFs did recognize it. Of course, being devoted to them, they turned their glowsticks on and waved them wildly, anticipating the arrival of their favorite boyband.

Why did they turn the lights out? Of course, they needed to hide their hideous appearances and make sure that they unbaptized ones didn't see them in their demon form. Otherwise, they would get turned off and run away. The demon Juniors landed on the stage, making the venue shake with their gigantic size. The fans felt this but passed it off as some stage work. Their glowsticks weren't enough to let them see Super Junior in their vilest, most disgusting and beastly form. It didn't take long for them to switch back into normal, handsome mode and as soon as they did, the spotlights came on, the strobelights started flashing and dancing around. This action alone elicited ear-piercing screams from the adolescent girls in the crowd. The crowd was made up of mostly women and some guys who actually thought they were cool.

Super Junior didn't leave the dark city of Seoul hanging, though. They had hired 4 men to take care of business for them, annihilating the nonbelievers. These four men, or the Four Horsemen as they would like to be called, were Kevin, Alexander, Eli, and Kiseop. Together, they terrorized the city by kidnapping girls, forcing them to believe in the devil and if they refused, they would be killed and eaten. 

"No! Please! Stop!' cried 2 girls who were being taken away by the four. They were being dragged by the hair all the way to the car that would take them to the warehouse. 

"Shut the up!" Kevin would yell while driving. Struck with fear, the girls couldn't stop screaming and cursing and crying, begging the boys to release them. The boys paid no mind to their screams until they reached the warehouse. Upon reaching the place where the unbaptized were to be cannibalized, the Four Horsemen, stepped down from their van and carried the girls all the way inside, resistant to their kicking and screaming like toddlers. 

Inside, they were thrown on the concrete floor and beaten to a bloody pulp. Too much beating prevented them from opening their eyes and seeing what had become of the warehouse since Super Junior's last visit. Bodies were hanging on the ceiling, skin on the floor, organs and blood all over the place. The Four Horsemen stripped them off their garments and them.

"NOOOO!!! STOPP! HELLLPPP! PLLEEAASEE!!!" The girls screamed to no avail. Nobody came to their aid. Eli stood over them, stepping on their stomachs and stomping on them, making them vomit blood. 

"Swear to the Devil!" Alexander told them. When the girls refused, the told Eli to jump on their stomachs, making more blood come out of their mouths. 

"SWEAR TO THE DEVIL!!!" 

"NEVER!" screamed one girl weakly. They left the Four Horsemen  no choice. Eli got off their stomachs and with their weapons, clubbed them to death. Their lifeless bodies were then skinned and eaten.

On the other side of the country, a group of people were having fun...


"That is totally gross!" Jessica said upon Onew's elaboration of the crime that had been committed. 

"Gross but true." Onew said. "And you girls have to find them!" Jessica's eyes widened with disgust. CL, Sohee, and Gahee looked very much determined to undertake this mission.

"Tell us what to do, boss. We'll do it." CL said willingly.

"Sounds very demonic." Sohee said. "Hey Jessica, aren't you into demon stuff?"

"Demon stuff? Yeah but not cannibal stuff!" Jessica squealed in disgust. Gahee looked at her and rolled her eyes. For some reason, she just wasn't over Jessica's valley girl attitude.

Nicole on the other hand was just daydreaming, staring into empty space. What was on her mind? Super Junior, of course.

"So how do we undertake this?" asked Gahee, sounding more interested than ever. 

"Well of course, we give you your gadgets and we tell you their locations." Onew and Hyunah stood up and led the girls to the gadget room where they were to find the things that they would need for this mission. The girls stood up altogether and followed their boss.

In the gadget room, they found some familiar looking things as well as new things they could use. Onew and Hyunah presented them to the spies. 

"Of course, you know the usual guns, swords, ropes and such. Laser pens, grease bracelets. Same stuff you used the last time." Onew was growing weary of explaining the gadgets to them. He didn't have to, though. These girls had great memory and could still recall the proper way of handling the weapons.

"Anything new?" asked the leader. Onew and Hyunah looked at each other and shrugged.

"Well we have something for you girls. It's an acid machine gun." Hyunah went to the back in her high heels and took out a heavy machine gun that had acid bullets. The girls' mouths hung open at the very sight of it, surprised at how big and deadly it looked.

"One shot from the acid bullet and you're sure to burn yourself right down to the ground!" she teased. Jessica smirked as she may have found a toy that she could use.

"That's something I'd like to do."

"You're gonna be dealing with creatures and mystical beings, as said here so might as well keep safe with this." Jessica tried to reach for the gun but Hyunah handed it to the responsible and careful leader CL. CL took it in her hands and eyed its beauty, imagining its killing capacity.

"And your costumes, well just the same!" Hyunah said.

"Everything's exactly how you left it, girls!" Onew told them. The girls checked their gadgets and were about to put their battle suits on when they heard a pair of clacking heels from behind. They wondered who it could be as Hyunah was practically the only female agent who wore clacking heels.

"Nothing new? I think you forgot something." said a sly, smooth voice from behind. Onew and Hyunah whipped around and were met by the greatest surprise in their career.

"A-Agent Wang?" Onew stammered. Standing at 5'6", curvy with a beautifully Asiatic face, long wavy hair that was dyed blonde, one of the best agents in TREE Headquarters history had returned. Her name was Wang Fei Fei from China. The lovely lady wore a black blazer, a white crop top, black slacks and black leather boots with thin, sharp heels. The 5 ladies had no idea who she was but for whatever it was worth, she must've been someone highly respected in the area.

"When did you come? And why?" Hyunah asked.

"I arrived just 3 days ago. Came from China. Told you I would retire but I couldn't bear the sight of all these atrocities in this country." said the Chinese spy. "How are Yunho and Max?"

"They've retired." Onew said. Fei closed her eyes gently in disappointment. The veteran spy from the time of Yunho and Max whipped around and saw 5 college girls, new spies, standing with their gadgets and clothes in their hands, bewildered and confused.

"Who are these girls?" asked Fei snappily.

"They are the new spies. When you and your team left, we needed someone to replace them." Fei tilted her head and pouted her lucious lips. Gahee could only look at her with obviously interested in her fashion.

"I like your top!" said Gahee bluntly. She just couldn't hold it in anymore. Fei raised an eyebrow which gave Gahee a different impression.

"Alright. So what exactly is going on?" asked the veteran Chinese spy.

"A cult has terrorized the city and these girls are out to stop them." Fei eyed them down from head to toe.

"I don't mean to demean them, but they could use some help from the best." Fei boasted. Jessica's jaw dropped at Fei's conceited reply and the fashionista was really prompted to answer to that and she would've if not for Sohee who held her arm tightly.

"Stop. Don't. It's not worth it." Jessica closed and pouted, breathing heavily in annoyance.

"Very well, then." Onew clasped his hands together, bowing down to the decision of one of the Headquarters' legends. "Girls, Wang Fei Fei here will join you in this mission." 

The girls, of course, had mixed emotions. Intimidation, annoyance, curiousity, disdain, fear, and determination.

Getting in their outfits and preparing their gadgets, Onew told them to line up one last time for the final reminders.

"Girls." he started. "Go out there and kick some !"