The Demoralization and Deterioration

Operation T.R.E.E. 2: The Cult

Word got to Leeteuk that the Four Horsemen were killed and their warehouse had already been investigated by spies. Furious, he decided to wreck more havoc on the city and to have these spies hunted down.

"Who are these spies? Tell me!" demanded the angry leader. The cult members silently yet angrily stared at him. 

"From the Headquarters, master." spoke one. Leeteuk pounded his fist on the table and rubbed his face with the palm of his hand in anger.

"I cannot have these spies going around ruining the prophecy. This must go on. We must expand. We have to grow in order to outnumber and defeat them." Leeteuk was really troubled and with his hand on his forehead, he thought long and hard.

"We cannnot have nonbelievers rising up against us. Only us ELFs must rule the country and pretty soon the world!" Leeteuk screamed with his head down. Donghae and Sungmin walked closer to him with their suggestion.

"Master, we have a suggestion."  Sungmin spoke up. Leeteuk peered through the gaps of his hand to look at who was speaking to him. The effeminate Sungmin and the gentle Donghae actually came up with something. Great.

"Let me hear it." said the leader, sounding bored and uninterested.

"We shall forever play our music. It is a song that must go on. It will hypnotize many people, garner many believers. We can build an army and rule over Korea." Sungmin said.

"That's the entire plan!" Leeteuk said. "We've been doing this for so long, what are you not understanding?!" Leeteuk pounded his fist on the table, not startling the two minions talking to him.

"Our music shall come from the Devil. It shall be deeply incorporated with a spell to make it last. It has to have malevolence in it. With this great power, the city shall become the evil town you have always wanted it to be,ruled by us. Ruled by you. Our army shall grow and grow and massacre all the nonbelievers."

"That'll take great effort. How do you plan on doing this." Donghae showed a sinister smirk.

"This is where the great labor comes in. Our huge army shall occupy the buildings which will be turned into gas chambers, burning rooms, and torture cells for the nonbelievers. This is much more effective than the warehouse approach." Leeteuk smiled at the idea.

"You know," he started. "For a handsome young man, you're pretty intelligent. Most of the good looking ones that I know are as empty as a shell." Leeteuk smirked. He got up and spoke to his followers who were in a catatonic mode. Everyone looked at them, waiting for their announcement.

"My loyal ELFs" said the leader as he got up and addressed his crowd. "Today, we rise to power. We take over Korea." An arousing feeling came into the chests of the ELFs as their leader announced their official rise to power. 

"Our music shall play forever. It shan't stop. All the believers will come to me and take in the power of the almighty devil. Those who do not believe will be subjected to torture and pain." Leeteuk had a spectre with him. The leader moved forward in his pure white suit and his blue spectre that emitted rays of evil. With this spectre, he pointed at his followers, forcing them to lie flat on their stomachs, prostrating themselves before him. With their faces down and their hopes of becoming powerful high, Leeteuk pointed his spectre up in the air and watched as blue lightning struck each and every single one of them, making them convulse.

"Maximum power!" Leeteuk screamed. The thunder sounded loudly outside and a strong gust of blue wind enveloped the entire country. The skies which were dark turned sapphire blue, a great fog engulfing every city, eliciting mass panic. People from all over ran out of their houses and into the streets. However, the city  began to change with the gray fog and sapphire blue skies. What were once establishments were reduced to rubble, houses got eaten up by blue acid rain, while some who tried to get close to the powerful droplets of evil disintegrated. The city was slowly starting to become a toxic haven for the ELFs. A mystical storm reigned over Korea and washed away all the disintegrated parts of the buildings. Like an apocalypse, there was totally nothing left.

"Let there be chambers of torture, drugs, and other distractions from it is here that they shall draw their strenghth." Leeteuk praised the devil. Granting his very wish, the city was inhabited by demons. Everything in the city was demonic, from the newly created people in the form of criminals, es and drug addicts to the very establishments that rose from the underground. These infrastructres and people were very powerful and without a doubt terrifying as they had possesed the power of demons. These infrastructures and people took over the entire country, each city having their own torture chambers and gas chambers for the purpose of persecution. There was virtually no escape for those who did not adhere to the awesome power of Korea's most treacherous boyband, Super Junior.

"Come on girls, let's get out of here!" Fei said as she led the group with CL. Fei got in the car and took control of it with CL seated next to her. The four other girls cramped themselves at the back with Gahee squeezed right next to Jessica. Jessica had a mirror with her and with it she checked her hair, it from time to time, trying to see if the dryness had disappeared. Since Gahee was squeezed tightly next to Jessica, she felt Jessica's sharp bones on her skin.

"Oh my God! You are so thin!" Gahee commented worryingly, feeling Jessica's ribs on her elbow. Jessica looked at Gahee with expressionless eyes that had small bags starting to form underneath.

"No I'm not. I'm just normal. I'm not thin."

"Yes you are!" cried Sohee who was also feeling her ribs that were poking out of her skin. "I can see your bones!" Sohee childishly covered her eyes.

"I'm fine, Sohee. Trust me. I'm okay." Fei wondered what the commotion at the back was all about and looked in the rearview mirror and the first person she saw was Jessica. Indeed, Jessica looked very haggard with dry hair, dark bags under her eyes, and bones sticking out of her neck and some on her chest. Fei cringed in fright and felt the need to but into their conversation out of concern for a younger one.

"You aren't okay." Fei said. Jessica looked up at her and saw her beautifully arched and drawn eyebrows through the rearview mirror. "You need to eat something or you will die early! Stop dieting, please. You aren't even fat. I think even if you gain 10 pounds you still wouldn't be fat. You could use a chocolate bar." Fei reached into the compartment and grabbed a chocolate bar, raising her arm over her head to hand it to Jessica who looked at it with a mixture of fear, annoyance, and disgust. She grabbed the bar and raised it up for Fei to see.

"Thanks but no thanks. I could do without the dumbo legs and the honey thighs." Jessica tossed it over to chocoholic Nicole who seemed to be getting weaker and weaker and whose eyes were getting bluer and bluer. 

"Hey Nicole do you want a chocolate bar?" Sohee asked. Nicole had no reply and just kept on squinting her eyes. Sohee shrugged and took  the chocolate bar from Nicole's lap and opened it up to eat it. Jessica looked over at Sohee who seemed to be enjoying the chocolate bar. CL, Gahee and Fei stared at Jessica with hints of concern in their eyes. Jessica knew they were looking but decided to pay no mind. Instead, she diverted her attention to Nicole who seemed so catatonic. 

"Why hasn't Nicole moved or spoken? She's been like this for hours now!" Jessica complained. This seemed to have gotten the others' minds off her weight and made them wonder about Nicole.

"Nicole, are you okay?" asked CL. Nicole looked at CL, moving nothing except her sapphire blue eyes,

"Yeah." she answered weakly. The girls were worried as this could interfere with Nicole's performance as a spy. With her like this, they might not be able to fight the bad guys off perfectly as they used to. Clearly, Nicole was already under the spell of Super Junior but her unwillingness to totally submit could be the reason why she was feeling weak. Her body was at a state of confusion, a dilemma of not knowing whether to fight the spell or to succumb totally to it and become one of the zombies, turning her back against her fellow spies. 

"Girls!" The built-in screen in the car suddenly with Onew's face on it. The girls were surprised but Fei seemed used to it. She turned the volume up and paid really close attention. She recalled the days when Max and Yunho were the ones talking to her and her via the Small Screen. Those were the good old days. Yunho and Max are retired and resting now. 

"Hey Onew!" greeted the real leader CL. "What do you have for us?"

"Korea is under the control of a massive blud cloud of Satanic power! The citizens were right! There was indeed something fishy going on! The creatures, the marching! They're real!" Onew said, panicking.

"Calm yourself down, will you." came Hyunah's voice from behind. The y secretary took over and spoke to the girls.

"Sorry ladies. Anyways, to elaborate further, Korea is under a state of Satanic Panic as we have called it. I'm sure you girls have noticed the dark blue skies mixing with the gray clouds, the 3rd day of darkness. This isn't just some crime committed by an organized group or a demented serial killer! This is nationwide and possibly worldwide domination committed by a powerful evil force!" Hyunah cried explaining. CL and the girls turned their gamefaces on, determined to catch these demons.

"So we're being haunted by some devils, huh?" Jessica said. "Seems pretty legit."

"It is legitimate, Jessica." Hyunah confirmed. "They are demons and they're destroying our country. Pretty soon, it's the world they'll be destroying. So you girls better act quick!" The monitor turned off automatically at the end of Hyunah's message. An arousing spirit came into the girls' hearts.

"Girls, we have some business to do." Fei said as she stepped on the gas pedal and sped away. As they were cruising down the road, Fei turned the radio on and instead of hearing good music, a familiar song came on.

Familiar, at least to Nicole.