The Final Battle

Operation T.R.E.E. 2: The Cult

Leeteuk looked around and saw his henchmen, fellow bandmates dead. All murdered by the TREE girls. Out of fear, the leader rushed to the back of the room in an attempt to hide from the TREE girls who were slowly gaining power and dominon over them. With his little remaining power, he called on his followers whom he still had control over. One thing's for sure, though. Nicole wasn't one of them anymore.

[song: "Don't Don" by Super Junior"]

Turns out the leader still had his followers' hearts. When he played the song, the brainwashed ones got up and followed him to the back, evading the sight of the girls who were busy warring with the dragon. Leeteuk was so close to escaping when he caught CL's eye. 

"Where do you think you're going?" asked CL. She took a break from fighting the dragon and stepped forth to battle it out with Leeteuk.

"Don't challenge your demons, little girl. You know what happens to people who do." Leeteuk warned. He didn't have any weapons with him and relied on his demonic powers to defeat oppressors. CL took her gun out and pointed it at him. 

"You're no demon." CL said shakily. Her gun was teetering in fear. "You're just a weak boy!" Leeteuk felt insulted and flashed his palm at CL, making her levitate and throwing her across the room. CL hit the back of her neck hard and struggled to get up. While she was down, Leeteuk made a run for it and headed down to the very basement of the temple, the lowest part of it where he and his minions would be obscured from the world.

"Take this you scaly, fugly monster!" Sohee used her samurai sword to slice its stomach into two. Green blood oozed from it as the dragon roared in pain. Jessica used her pistol and aimed for the dragon's eyes, blinding them with its poison.

"The poison!" Fei exclaimed. The dragon's eyes were starting to bleed and turn green because of the poison that Jessica's gun contained had damaged the dragon's eyes. Seizing this as an opportunity for them to slay the beast, Fei and Gahee paralyze it even more with their guns, furhter injuriing it. Sohee then took out her samurai sword and looked at Jessica.

"You cut his head off." Sohee said and smiled." You're the brutal one." The fashionista smirked at her and took the handle of the samurai sword. Who knew that a girl who was so high-maintainance and so stylish could also be the most daring and fearless fighter in the group. Jessica ran towards the dragon that was getting all dizzy from all the poison from her gun as well as the injuries sustained from the bullets. With one mighty leap, Jessica  moved teh sword around like Zorro, swiftly yet sharply. She piereced the dragon's stomach and drew a very long line from the very center all the way down. The dragon's stomach opened and out spilled his blood, killing him. 

"I'm not done yet." Jessica said as she stood over the body of the dragon. The dragon was already dead, its innards spilling out of its stomach, lying in a pool of its own blood. Jessica stood over it, not feeling the least bit of pity. With a badass smirk, Jessica drew her samurai sword, spun it around her hand and with both hands, she mustered all her strength to behead the dragon. The head rolled off, splattering green blood all over the place. The other girls cringed but ht estylish Jessica Jung looked at it and enjoyed the very sight of the gruesome head on the ground. 

"Done with his head!" Jessica said cockily. The girls watched as the dragon disintegrated and turned into dust.

"For a huge creature," CL began. "That was pretty easy." The girls turned their attention to the door that Leeteuk had escaped through and ran for it.

"We have to stop him." CL said. 

"He is the chosen one." Jessica spoke. "He is the beginning and the end of all this. If we kill him, we kill this monstrosity."

"All this evil will disappear." Sohee said.

"What are we waiting for, then? Let's get him!" Nicole said with spunk, more energetic now than she was when she was droned. The six ladies were finally a team and ran for the door that led to the basement where the cult hid.

[AT THE BASEMENT]

Leeteuk was at a standstill. He was totally imobile on his throne with one hand on his forehead, thinking deeply of his next move. He lost it, he thought. He was totally out of options and had no idea how to save his nation. He was only inches away from defeat.. So close, he could taste it. His followers, since they had been brainwashed, depended on him but had no clue that their empire was about to fall apart.

As Leeteuk was thinking deeply, the door bust open and in came Operation TREE with their guns, looking like a line of badass action heroes. Leeteuk was taken by surprise as the scared followers cowered at the back. The demon-possessed young man stepped forward to confront the ladies who had guns in their hands.

"Ah. I see you ladies have come to destroy me and my kingdom." Leeteuk moved his hand in a circular motion, creating a ball of fire. 

"Your kingdom is evil!" hissed the childish Sohee.

"Why are you doing this?" cried CL. "What will you get from all this?" Leeteuk had his hand suspended in the air with the fire ball and smirked cockily at the girls, wanting to answer their question.

"You girls are living very luxurious lives, don't you know that? You live the lives you want to live, despite the many challenges you go through." Leeteuk pointed at his chest with his left hand. "I on the other hand, do not. I have been insulted, brought down, stepped on, pushed around for far too long. I have been treated like a leper! Like a disease! People hated me! Nobody loved me! I knew I needed my revenge. I knew I needed to get something done to make those who hurt me pay for their sins." CL and Jessica looked at him confusedly and shook their heads.

"We are dealing with a lunatic here." Jessica pointed her gun at him. Leeteuk cocked his head and threw the ball of flame her way. CL pushed Jessica aside and the two rolled on the ground with the fireball hitting the door.

"Set these people free, you !" Gahee and Sohee jumped into the defense of their friends and shot him with their guns. Leeteuk quickly rolled out of the way and threw the fire balls at them. Sohee and Gahee used their flexibility to roll out of the way and avoid the fireballs. Fei was aiming for a perfect hit when out of nowhere, someone attacked her from behind, kicking the back of her head and making her fall to the ground.

"Ah! This is perfect!" Leeteuk said as he gazed upon the sight before him. CL, Sohee, Gahee, and Jessica had to gaze in great surprise as well. Behold, Nicole was back into the Super Junior stupor, choking the taller Fei with her forearm, threatening to cut her head off with her knife-sharp nails. With that alone, she could kill a person.

"Nicole! What has gotten into you!?! I thought you had escaped from this?!" Jessica cried. Being the daring one, Jessica rose to her feet and walked quickly towards Nicole but Nicole gazed at her with piercing sapphire blue eyes and with a free hand, she sent a min lightning bolt at Jessica, making her fall to her knees.

"Those who do not believe are condemned to die." Nicole said in a catatonic voice. Jessica got teary eyed because of Nicole's state. She had already recovered but had to go back to being like this. Fei tried to fight back but Nicole was far stronger. Not only that, Nicole seemingly put an invisible demon-powered shield around her that prevented the girls from coming near her.

"Nicole snap out of it!' Sohee cried. "It's us, your friends! Please don't be like this!" she cried. Nicole showed no emotion neither did she show any pity for Fei who was turning blue out of lack of air.

"H-help me!" she couldn't touch Nicole as she was too powerful. Leeteuk and his followers looked on as Nicole choked the veteran Fei to death. Fei was totally helpless and so were the girls. 

"What are you going to do now? Huh?!' Leeteuk let out a monstrous cackle. "I AM STILL THE ALMIGHTY! I AM STILL POWERFUL!" Jessica grunted at the sound of his voice as he cackled even louder, all the more when the ELFs cackled along with him. Nicole's cackle was the scariest as each cackle was a tighter grip around Fei's neck.

"I've had enough of this bull." Jessica stood up, wiped her sweaty forehead and grabbed the machine gun from CL's hand. She pointed it at all the ELFs and at Leeteuk. 

"What?" are you girls just gonna sit there and watch our friend die or are you going to stand up and help me get rid of this right here?!" The girls felt an arousing feeling in their chests, making them want to follow Jessica's lead. The fashionista-who was brutal in battle-took the position of the leader and aimed the gun at Leeteuk. The other girls just stood and watched in fear. They had to admit, at this point, Jessica was the only courageous one.

"Hahaha." laughed the demonic leader. "What do you think that'll do to me?"  

"Simple." Jessica smirked. "It'll kill you." 

All of a sudden, black smoke filled the room and a blue mist came upon them. The Dragonesses who took the form of a vicious yet easy to defeat dragon came back! The girls were even more challenged. 

"We better do this for our country!" CL said under her breath. She took her gun out and loaded it. Sohee took her laser pen out, Gahee with her pistols and Jessica didn't move the shotgun.

"Ladies, do the work for me!" Leeteuk commanded. Hyoyeon charged at Jessica first but Jessica was ruthless at this point. She mercilessly fired the shotgun, sending many bullets through Hyoyeon's body. Hyoyeon-now holed-was still strong and attacked Jessica. Jessica showed her physical prowess despite her skinny frame by grappling with Hyoyeon, taking her down on the ground.

Sohee and Yubin got to war with each other. Yubin had laser powers while Sohee had a laser pen. Perfect, they thought. The two girls had the same powers. Yubin managed to scratch Sohee with the laser pen but Sohee kicked her hands and punched her stomach, cutting her head off with the sharper laser pen. Sohee then signed her character name on Yubin's headless body.

CL and Gahee worked together to take on Minzy, UEE, and Hara. Minzy had the power of ice, freezing CL each time she tried to go near Minzy. Sohee saw this and used the laser bracelet to unfreeze CL's feet. CL and Minzy exchanged punches with some help from Gahee who was also sparring with UEE and Hara. There was an exchange of blows, hair pulling, kicking, and mighty wrestling. Leeteuk looked on and stared Nicole in the eyes. Nicole was still choking Fei to death. Fei was about to collapse.

Jessica had just snapped Hyoyeon's neck and looked up. She saw that there was a giant demon head at the very center of the ceiling, with eyes glowing blue. 

This must be the devil they're worshipping. Jessica thought. She saw the devil head emitting a bright blue light and smoking from the nose and ears, a sign that it was in power. She also saw the ELFs crawling towards it and worshipping it. She also noticed that their eyes grew brighter upon the shining of the light. It became very clear to her. Everything became clear to her. 

"They do worship that thing. No wonder we can't take them down. It's still standing there! We have to take that head down first!" Jessica concluded. But before she could even take care of the devil head, Hyoyeon grabbed her hair and tried to pull her down. Jessica was able to keep her balance but what she wasn't able to keep was her temper. 

"Nobody! And I mean nobody touches my hair!" Jessica realized that Fei's Whip of Death was with her. She tied this whip around Hyoyeon, tightly coiling it around her body, almost wrapping her with it. The handle was tightly pulled by Jessica and spikes came out of it, killing Hyoyeon. 

"Sohee, may I borrow your samurai." Jessica said, brutality oozing from every drop of sweat on her forehead. Sohee lent Jessica the sword and using it, Jessica chopped Hyoyeon's head off. 

"Off with your head." she said. Jessica walked to the girls and told them about the source of the power.

"I know." CL said. "I've been noticing it. We have to take that down." she said. Leeteuk felt weaker and weaker as he was nearing defeat. He began to feel scared. 

"We have to target that head." Sohee said. Jessica looked at it and with her shotgun, she aimed for the right eye. The right eye dimmed down and the people slowly went back to their senses. The music that had been coming from the Dragon's mouth also decreased in volume.

"Woah! Keep firing!" CL said.

"Fire it with me!" Jessica commanded. Fei had already passed out in Nicole's arms which weakened. Nicole, still wanting to choose her life over Super Junior, snapped back into her senses, ultimately releasing Fei. Fei had passed out completely and was sleeping on the ground. The invisible shield around Nicole also disappeared. 

"Fei! Fei! Are you alright? Oh God!" Nicole cradled the veteran spy in her arms and tended to her. Realizing her actions and what Super Junior had done to them, Nicole stood up on her own will and walked towards the girls. CL, Sohee, Gahee, and Jessica continued to shoot it as it slowly started to crumble. All they needed was one more thing to get it down.

"You know, four is too little of a number." Nicole spoke. "Five should be the ideal number." The girls were surprised and scared at the same time to see Nicole standing next to them. They didn't know if she had fully recovered from hypnosis or not but one thing was for sure, she was getting better though there was still a little spark of blue in her eyes.  Nicole also took her gun out-the Fire Gun-and fired at the statue.

"I think it's better if we use this." CL showed them their other gun-the laser machine gun which Onew lent them. It had never been lent to anyone but them, meaning they were really special. Leeteuk began to go down on his knees because of weakness and because he wanted to ask for their forgiveness.

"Please. You don't know what pain is! You don't know what it's like to be me!" Leeteuk cried as the demon head began to slowly crumble. The ELFs that were under the spell were starting to snap out of their obsession. 

"Sorry Leeteuk. But you don't know what it's like to be us, too." CL smirked. She saw Fei trying to get up and with all due respect, she turned around and let the veteran spy have to honor of being the first to fire the laser machine gun.

"There. At that demon head!" Fei weakly stood up and mustered all her strength to take hold of the heavy machine gun. Leeteuk was returning to the weak young man he used to be, crying and begging them not to.

"I won't hurt anyone anymore. Please. Not this way!" Leeteuk cried. He grabbed Fei's ankle and the feisty veteran kicked his face.

"Not a chance, boy!" Fei said. Like the expert she was, she aimed for the demon head and with the huge bullets the laser machine gun contained, she was able to destroy the demon head, making it explode and shatter into a million pieces. The impact was so strong that even the roof came off. It rained stone and cement on them and in an effort to shield her juniors, Fei made them all duck and shielded them with her long arms. 

"STONE RAIN!!!!!!" Sohee yelled. The other ELFs were trapped and started panicking.

"We have to save them! We have to get them out of here!" 

A helicopter sound came from above and the girls, despite the rubble looked up and saw  TREE Headquarters helicopters hovering above the temple with rescue operatives coming down to save the captured civilians. Not done with their mission to stop Leeteuk, when the rubble ceased falling, the girls stood up as a team and stood above him in a circle. Leeteuk was begging for mercy. 

"Please. No! Pleaasee!" he cried at their feet. Jessica pointed her gun at him but CL blocked her and shook her head. CL looked up and saw a sharp stone dangling from above. Using her gun, she aimed for it and shot it, making it fall directly on Leeteuk.

"Plea-" the sharp stone stabbed Leeteuk in the back, piercing him and killing him on the spot.

"Down on his knees." Jessica smirked. The girls were safely reunited and the ELFs were rescued by the TREE Rescue Operations team.

With the demon head gone and the ringleader of all this ruckus dead, South Korea returned to normal. The gas chambers and torture camps disappeared. The murdered bodies were fetched. Crime rates dropped and the sun shone once more. Peace reigned in the land and they owed it all to Operation TREE.


The following week, Operation TREE was honored for their dedication and hard work to this case. They had stopped a seemingly unstoppable force that terrorized their country and left thousands dead and millions under its treacherous spell. Though they had problems with one of their members, they still managed to pull through.

"I present this award to Lee Chae Rin, Ahn So Hee, Jessica Jung, Nicole Jung, Wang Fei Fei, and Park Gahee." spoke the statesman as he handed their trophy of honor and badges of courage. The 6 girls stood before the now rehabilitated country, the crowd of people who were once held captive by Super Junior's demonic music, applauding their saviors. The girls beamed with pride as they had their picture taken with the statesman who congratulated and thanked them for a job well done.

"Well we couldn't have done it without our boss, Onew!" Onew, who was nearly sleeping on stage, came forth and had his picture taken with the girls. Even Onew was all smiles. He couldn't be any prouder for his ladies. They all stepped down from the stage and talked amongst themselves. 

"You girls make me so proud! I never thought you would make it out of there alive!" he cried happily. CL and Fei, the two tough leaders, smiled and shrugged humbly.

"She did it!" they said at the same time, pointed at each other. They giggled and held hands.

"Actually, I wouldn't have done it without CL's help." Fei said. "CL taught me things I never knew before. Things I couldn't do back in my day. She showed me new ways and I am thankful for that. She deserves the recognition."  CL blushed and smiled shyly.

"Thank you. It feels good to work with a pro, though. It makes me see what I don't have and shows me how far I still have to go." The two leaders hugged it out and Onew felt a tear escape his eye.

Jessica and Nicole were together, talking about their experiences at the buffet table. Jessica was eating more than usual, disobeying her diet. Nicole laughed and asked,

"Hey, aren't you on a diet?" 

"I'm 93 freaking pounds. I need to gain weight. I've learned to stop wishing for that body I can never have.  I love myself the way I am!" Jessica said reaching for a, you guessed it, broccoli. She was still weight conscious.

Gahee and Sohee were talking about weird things as Sohee annoyed Gahee with it. Though their topics were absurd and out of this world, Gahee appreciated Sohee and accepted her as her sister, teasing her back.

"Sure feels good to be back, huh ladies?" Onew asked. The girls looked at him and said in unison,

"Damn right!"

"Well, until next time my girls! You have been such a huge part of my life and a great, if not the greatest contribuition to the headquarters. The greatest thing that has ever happened to crimefighting in Korea." 

"Awwww." The girls said in unison. They stood up from where they were seated and attacked Onew with a hug. 

And this is the story of the best crimefighting team Korea has ever seen. Operation To Rid Every Evil.