Totalitarian

Operation T.R.E.E. 2: The Cult

[song: "Mr. Simple" by Super Junior]

Nicole heard the song and suddenly, the veins in her body got pumping. She began to convulse as if being posssessed by a demon. 

"Bwara Mr. Simple Simple~" Nicole sang. Fei and CL saw the happening from the rear view mirrored and panicked though they tried hard to remain calm for the sake of their own safety. Fei just had to think and act quick.

"What's going on there?" she asked as she witnessed Nicole twisting and turning, convulsing and moving like she was having an epileptic episode. Sohee, Jessica, and Gahee were so afraid that they all hurdled together and cuddled, fearing what Nicole would do next. Nicole looked very much possessed. Too much tossing and turning messed her short hair up. Sweat ooured from her forehead down to her neck which-along with her entire body-was pale and looked as if it had  been drained of blood. Nicole's eyes were the most distinct ones as her friends had first noticed them. They were glowing a brigh shade of sapphire blue and were very piercing, like that of snakes. 

"Her eyes are like Medusa's!" Sohee cried in fear, tightly clutching Jessica's bony arm. Jessica tightened her grip on Sohee's arm. 

"She has snake eyes. Blue. Hm." Jessica began to think. Nicole just roared at them while growling the lyrics to the song, turning Mr. Simple into a semi-screamo song. 

"Remember all the symptoms. We're gonna look this up!" Fei said. She swerved sharply, making the car slightly topple. What they didn't know was that upon entering the city of Seoul, zombiefied fans were after them. Super Junior fans. The fans somehow sensed that they were spies and chased after the car by foot. Yes, they were that fast. They didn't need some special transportation vehicle in order to chase the Cadillac. All they needed were their powerful legs and feet. These possessed fans had powers within them, powers from below and they used these powers to damage the vehicle. 

"WOAH! WHAT THE WAS THAT?!" screamed CL as she felt a heavy bullet pass through the car. What she felt actually were balls of fire being aimed at their car, denting it and causing evident burns. Fei swerved even sharper and stopped the car. 

"Girls, this is where we get off." Fei said. The girls readied their gadgets as the leaders CL and Fei got off. "The four of you, stay here and guard Nicole. You have your gadgets. Kill if you have to. CL and I will take care of this!" The leaders had their pistols with them and like two badass action stars, they loaded it and appeared in front of the perpetrators. To their surprise, the "zombies" weren't even zombies! They were people! But that wasn't what shocked them. What took the girls by surprise was that they were young girls, some younger and some just around their age. 

"What the hell? These girls are young! Why are they all zombiefied?!" CL asked frantically. Fei tried to put a brave face on while the cross-eyed head of the team was in a state of panic. 

"Calm down and attack when they move." Fei said. They stayed still with their backs against each other, ready with their guns. 

[song: "Mr. Simple" by Super Junior] 

The song came on out of nowhere. It just started playing and it drove everyone crazy. Including the spies who had no idea what this song was or who sang it.

"Goddammit! I don't want to do a fight scene with this ing horrible music!" Fei complained. The girls, fueled by the power of Super Junior's music, lunged at them. CL jumped backwards in fear as the two girls pushed Fei down almost to the ground had it not been for the veteran spy's swift actions. Using her gun, she shot the two girls meters away from her before they further damaged her. It wasn't soon before long, another army of crazed teenage girls eerily ran towards them. Fei used her knowledge in capoeira and judo to chop, kick, punch, and topple them and after doing so, shoot them with her guns. CL remained afraid of them but still, in an effort to help Fei, she did shoot some and was able to kill them. For some reason, CL wasn't afraid of the zombies. She felt really insecure right next to the one who had more expertise and she just wouldn't admit it to herself, passing it off as a fear of zombies. Once again, these girls aren't zombies. 

"Don't just stand there, dammit! Shoot!" Fei said as her pistols went to work. CL stood right next to Fei and shot a good number of zombie girls herself. They were on a roll when they  noticed that the 4 other girls had not come out of the car yet. 

"NICOLE! STOP!" came a loud shrill cry. CL and Fei shot one more zombie that was running towards them when they rushed back to the vehicle to check on them but before they could even get in, they saw Gahee with her back flat on the ground being choked to death by a crazed and possessed Nicole. Nicole was on top of Gahee, all that demonic superhuman weight on the poor girl, choking the life out of her with her two slender yet strong hands.

"PLEASE! S-STOP!" Gahee tried to reach out to Nicole but the way the latter was choking her nearly ebbed the life away from her. It was getting harder and harder to breath.

"Get off her!" Jessica kicked the back of Nicole's head. Huge mistake. Very huge mistake. Jessica's kick was no match for the mighty Nicole who was under the spell of Super Junior's song. Nicole released Gahee and Sohee rushed to her aid. Nicole turned to her best friend to tackle her.

"You wouldn't want to fight me, Nicole! I'm your best friend and-" Nicole didn't let Jessica finish. She gave Jessica a strong jab across the face which made her head turn 180 degrees, nearly knocking her out. Jessica retaliated by kicking Nicole's side, damaging her feet. Jessica pulled out her gun and threatened to shoot Nicole when Gahee stopped her.

"Jessica! Don't shoot!" cried Gahee. Jessica raised her eyebrow and gave her a dumbfounded look.

"After what she did to you, you don't want me to shoot?! Are you ing out of your mind?!" Jessica yelled, threatening to pull the trigger. Then all of a sudden, something hit Jessica and it occured to her only as she tried to absorb the music playing in the background.

"Wait a second." Jessica took a closer look at Nicole, observing her while pointing the gun at her, making sure she wouldn't move. She shifted her eyes from Nicole to CL and Fei who were after the other zombies.

"Blue eyes." Jessica muttered. "Blue eyes!" Jessica listened deeply to the music and tried to connect it to the girls that were attacking CL and Fei and noticed something.

"They react to the music. They both have blue eyes. They react animalistically to it." something within Jessica snapped. Nicole, after a long period of stagnation, collapsed on the floor, her human will not allowing her to succumb to the power of Super Junior.


Meanwhile in the lair, word has gotten out that the spies have arrived in their territory. Leeteuk smiled slyly and motioned Donghae to come over with his finger. His faithful aid walked toward him willingly. Leeteuk curled his finger, telling him to bend down as he was to whisper something to him. 

"The spies are here. Send in the armies." Leeteuk whispered into Donghae's ear, tapping his chest as a signal for him to go forth with his mission. Donghae bravely nodded and headed to the radio room where he could  call in the troops, sending them in to annihilate the spies and lead them to the torture chambers where all the nonbelievers were.

Actually, he didn't need the radio room. When Donghae was headed for the artillery room, he saw the ELF army automatically assembled before him.. A hundred young girls in blue uniforms with guns on their shoulders and swords in their pockets. Donghae was impressed at the promptness of the cult's army. 

"Very well done, girls." he commented. "Right now, you know what your job is. Get those girls, arrest every non-ELF you see, put them in the torture chamber and keep them there til they die!" commanded the sub leader. All at once, the girls in blue tapped their thigh and raised their arms for a salute. Donghae smirked, obviously very much impressed.

"You girls never fail to impress me. Now go out there and make us proud!" The girls who were in a line faced the right and marched forth to the city to follow Donghae's orders and rid the Sapphire Blue empire of nonbelievers and kill the spies who could lead to the downfall of their empire. 

The spies were still out battling the zombie fangirls when Jessica called CL's attention about Nicole who had passed out and was being taken care of by Gahee and Sohee. 

"CL, I noticed something very strange about Nicole." Jessica came out and told CL about it. "I noticed that her eyes were blue, just like the zombies." CL furrowed her brows and thought about it.

"You're right. I remember it now. I remember seeing Nicole's eyes glowing blue from the rearview mirror. And-"

"And when that song came on the radio, she went bezerk!" Jessica shrieked. "And when the music played out of nowhere, Nicole suddenly leapt out of the van and attacked Gahee. I didn't want to kick her but I had to." 

"Maybe the music is related to the way she's acting. To the way all these girls are acting!" CL spoke her mind, agreeing with Jessica's theory. The two however, didn't have that much time to talk as they heard heavy footsteps coming from the north. The footsteps were so heavy like 10 giants marching aggresively all at the same time. Gahee and Sohee carried Nicole to the car and let her rest as they stood by their fellow spies. CL and Jessica took their guns out and loaded them. They stood there watching the army, anticipating their enemies with weapons and gadgets.

"Is this the part where we run?" asked Sohee with a sweet, childish voice. Fei looked down at the smaller girl and smirked.

"No." she answered. "But this is the part where we show them who's badass." Fei twirled the gun around her finger, stopping it exactly at the trigger. 

The girls caught sight of the army. They appeared to be raiding the panic-stricken homes and pulling out panic-stricken people, murdering them on the spot. Of course, the girls felt the impulse to run there and stop the army, attack them on the spot to prevent further deaths. 

"You know what." Jessica said with a blank face on. "You girls can wait for them to come here all you want. I'm going to there to whoop some ." Jessica took to her boots and with her pistols, ran towards the army of crazed ELFs, a one man army. Because of their business with getting people and murdering them on the spot, some being taken to their vehicles, transporting them to the torture chambers, they didn't notice Jessica and it allowed her to stealthily kill some people. Jessica grabbed the silencer that she had been keeping in her satchel, placed it around the barrel of the gun and threw her satchel to the floor. She silently walked towards one armywoman who was bludgeoning a civilian to death. 

"Don't. Move." Jessica said slowly, the silencer on the back of the fangirl. The fangirl disobeyed her and turned around, making Jesisca pull the trigger. The armywoman collapsed on the floor, making a huge commotion. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Jessica who was all on her own. She removed the silencer and pulled out another pistol, looking like one of those cowboys in Western movies.

"Oh God! Jessica's in trouble." Sohee wailed.

"She asked for it." Gahee said cynically.

"We can't let her go through it alone! We have to help her!" Fei said. CL and Sohee  nodded but Gahee refused to take action.

"I'd rather stay here." she said. "I have to watch over Nicole." 

"Nicole." CL started. "Should be fine on her own. Jessica cannot kill all those people on her own. She needs our-" CL was greatly surprised when she turned around and checked on Jessica. Jessica was doing mighty fine on her own. With only two pistols and her skill in 5 different styles of martial arts, the skinny girl was able to fight her way through half of the army. She put some in a headlock and performed a seriously dangerous maneouver. Among the styles that she used on them were karate, judo, and capoeira, impressing Fei who was a capoeira practitioner. Jessica had even invented her own style of fighting: belly dance combat. She shook her hips and like a snake, stealthily snuck in between her opponent's legs and swiping them with her own. She infused all her martial arts knowledge along with the use of her weapons. Jessica wasn't bad with weapons, either. All it took was some good shooting and good angling. 

"I got her!" came a voice from behind. An army woman was strangling Jessica and prompted the other armywomen to tie her limbs up to prevent her from moving. Weakened because of too much fighting and her eating disorder, Jessica was so close to being captured had it not been for her fellow spies who came to her aid. 

"Let go of her, you creep!" Sohee yelled as she shot the armywoman from behind, leaving a huge hole on her back. She released Jessica and Jessica was able to kick and shoot the other armywomen who grabbed hold of her.

"Ladies! Altogether!" Fei commanded. The girls hurdled and posed. Fei was in the middle with CL's back against hers, their guns close to their faces. Jessica and Sohee were down on one knee with their guns pointed out, ready to shoot. Gahee was also down on one knee in between Sohee and Jessica, also with her gun pointed out. They had the perfect TV show spy pose and were mroe than ready to take on the remaining army. 

"CHARGE!" yelled the very captain.

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!" came Sohee's battle cry. It was 5 against how many but they handled it quite well! There were bullets here and there, heels piercing stomachs and making heads spin. Fists breaking noses and bodyslams breaking bones. Fei and CL displayed impressive teamwork, often performing stunts together. When two army women came charging at either side, they had a pretty cool strategy. 

"Take your shoes off." Fei told CL. CL was very doubtful and contested against it.

"But the ground seems cold and-"

"Take your shoes off, goddammit!" Fei set an example by taking her pumps off and setting foot on the cold, barren, cracked ground. CL did the same and took her boots off. Fei handed her a knife as she had her own. "Put this in between your big toe and second toe. Clamp it tightly and make sure the big toe is almost touching the button." CL did as told. Fei's knife was already in between. 

"Lean your back against mine and let us lock arms." Fei said. The two had their backs against each other and with locked arms. CL's toes were trying to tightly grasp the small knife that Fei gave her. Some armywomen spotted them and charged on either side.

"NOW!" Fei commanded. Fei bent way down low, lifting CL off her feet. CL panicked at first but got the hang of it as her brain was able to grasp the idea of it. She bent her feet and squeezed the button of the knife tigtly with her toes, making the blade pop out. The armywoman was so close to attackin them when CL kicked her in the chest, stabbing her as well. She left the knife in her chest, waiting for her to die. When it was Fei's turn to be attacked, CL bent forward but it required more effort because Fei was taller and heavier but the feisty leader was able to get on with it. Fei got lifted off her feet and like a stallion, she kicked strongly and impaled the armywoman. The two leaders removed the knives from their toes and gave each other a high-five for their good work.

Sohee and Jessica did not fall short of teamwork either. The two who often collaborated made a great pair of beauty and brains. With Sohee's genius plans and gadgets to Jessica's martial arts expertise, it wasn't of any wonder that they were able to annihilate most of the armywomen. Since Jessica was relatively light and Sohee was getting heavier due to her sweet tooth, they too had a their own stunt to perform. As the two ladies displayed their fighting skills, more fangirls, most of which weren't armywomen, came and tried to attack them. In order to make it even smoother for them, Sohee lifted Jessica up like a mermaid. Jessica extended her feet and the two were about to perform a routine that was quite familiar.

"GO TO HELL YOU ES!" Jessica said as Sohee spun her around and her feet took down every single armywoman that came their way. After knocking them down with her feet, Jessica flipped over Sohee's shoulders and upon landing, had her guns poitned at the armywomen that came charging. 

"Here's to yah! Open wide!" Jessica fired her gun at them, killing them instantly. Sohee also had her share of armywomen running towards her so she took out her laser pen and sliced them up like she was Zorro.

"Hahahah~" came her remarkable laugh. Jessica heard this and smirked.

Gahee on the other hand was also getting her share of action, using her superhuman strength gloves on the armywomen. Fei saw that she was having a hard time and aided her.

"Use your gadgets, Gahee! Not just the gloves." Gahee took out her gun and twirled it in her finger. Together with Fei, they gunned down a good number of women, surround themselves with dead bodies in blue. 

The streets looked like a mass grave full of dead, murdered  bodies. The five girls assembled with their guns tightly clasped in their hands, waiting for any one of them to stand up. Gladly, none of them did. It was a sure sign that they were all dead.

With that, the girls rode their Cadillac and sped away, hoping to be able to trace the criminal before the country fell into pieces.