Discovery

Operation T.R.E.E. 2: The Cult

Super Junior was impressed by the way they had been running Korea lately. Their music played eternally over the dark blue skies and gray clouds. Cult members toiled to create a better empire, tortured those who went against their principles and wanted to bring them down. Everything in Korea was to their accordance, praising their evil glory. Such a pity for those who refused to see the sapphire blue light. They were sent to gas chambers to be gassed to death in huge numbers. If there were some who resisted, it was straight to the torture chamber. The sadistic boyband who were actually blue-eyed demons loved the sight of enemies suffering until they died under the hands of those who revered them so. 

The agents, as Super Junior had heard, were a huge obstacle in their way. They felt that if they let the spies catch them, their empire would fall so in order for this not to happen, they sent in the female ELF army. That army was supposedly very strong and powerful, both physically and with weapons. They had a great strategy but it failed to get past the Operation TREE girls who, despite having one member down due to epileptic episodes (that Jessica seemed to have associated with Super Junior possession), were able to successfully carry out their mission of annihilating the entire army with their skill.

"NO! IT'S NOT FAIR! HOW IS IT THAT THEY DEFEATED THE MOST POWERFUL ARMY OF OURS?!! THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!" Leeteuk pounded on the table, a sign of defeat and anxiety. He couldn't believe that 5 college girls aided by one expert spy were able to defeat an army that was fueled by the spirit of the devil. 

"Boss! I have someone to bring in!" Yesung excitedly exclaimed. Leeteuk arched his eyebrow and looked at him with the littlest of interest.

"Who?" asked Leeteuk uninterested. Yesung motioned for Ryeowook and Kyuhyun to bring the captured one in. To his great surprise, there was still one of them out there who the girls had not been able to murder. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook held Nicole Jung by the arms, leading the hypnotized girl to their leader. At this point, Nicole was totally brainwashed and was fully adhereing to Super Junior. Leeteuk gasped in delight and smiled at the sight of Nicole.

"Maybe the reason why we are failing is because we do not have something to give the demon. We have not sacrificed anyone yet." Leeteuk looked out of the window and saw the Black Sun. The Black Sun was upon them for the very first time and it was a sign. The Black Sun was a sign that they were nearing domination and needed just one more thing to take over the country and pretty soon the world. That thing could be a sacrifice for more power and maximum strength.

Leeteuk decided to let the members of the cult know about the sacrifice that was about to go on as well as the appearance of the Black Sun. He passed by Donghae and gave him orders immediately.

"Donghae, call all the cult members. Tell them that we must have a meeting at the lair." Leeteuk commanded. Donghae bowed and nodded his head, moving very quickly. He went over to the stage and used the giant horn which they used to call the members in for a meeting. The residents of the cult came forth and assembled before Donghae. 

"ELFs, tonight we call for a meeting. Our dear leader has something very important to say." The famished, sick-looking, trapped ELFs whom the band had kept in their lair for days and weeks with minimal food and water and no proper facilities stepped forward and sat down to listen to their leaders. Leeteuk walked on the stage with Nicole Jung in his hands, pleased as hell to see his followers gathered before him. 

"My dear ELFs, tonight the Black Sun is upon is. The Black Sun comes only once and when this happens, it is a sign from the devil that domination is upon us. That we must take this a notch higher. But we have no power. As you know, a group of young female spies has annihilated our army and is now, as I presume, coming for us. We must increase in power. Increase in viciousness. Increase in ruthlessness. Only their power can give us what we need and in order to attain that power, we must sacrifice this young woman before us." he presented Nicole Jung who was staring emptily into space with her bright sapphire blue eyes. Nicole had no idea what was going on, except for the fact that she was to be sacrificed and was more than willing to do so.

"Tonight, we sacrifice her!" Leeteuk said. The cult members cheered as Nicole just looked straight ahead. Donghae wanted this ceremony to be as intimate and as sacred as possible. No distractions, no burst-ins. Just the intimacy of the ceremony.


In the car, a sudden realization hit Fei as she was driving. It was so sudden that she stepped on the brakes and nearly sent everyone flying to the windshield.

"Where is Nicole?!" Fei shrieked. The other girls had noticed it long ago and they couldn't believe that Fei only found out just now. CL as well as the three girls in the back were in a state of panic. Their monitor suddenly came on with Hyunah's face on the screen. A worried look was on her face.

"Girls! We have made a startling discovery! We now know who is behind all this!"

"We now know, too." Jessica spoke. "Super Junior." Hyunah's eyes widened upon hearing that Jessica had figured it out already.

"We know where they are! We have tracked them down!" Hyunah said. The girls paid closer attention.

"How did you?" asked Gahee.

"Nicole is with them. They hypnotized Nicole and led them to their whereabouts. I'm going to tell you all about them, listen up girls."

"Wait." CL stopped her. "Aren't you a fan of Super Junior?"

"I am no longer." Hyunah said. "Once I discovered that their music is related to their plan for domination, I have dropped the act. The will is stronger than their power. I chose my will. Now listen. Super Junior is actually a group of troubled young men brought together by a common cause: To cause chaos and rule the world. To dominate those who have put them down and the devil is helping them do that. Korea is now a dystopic hell because of them. Their music hypnotizes people and once you've been hypnotize, it depends on you to follow them or act against it and go with your own will. Sadly, most of the girls or their fans are devoted to them that they give their lives almost to be with them. Me and the other agents who are fans here in the Headquarters have fought it, acted against our will." Hyunah said. 

"They are on a hunt-"

"I know." Hyunah said fearfully. "They have not reached the headquarters yet and that is our greatest fear. For their armies to reach our headquarters and murder us which is why we have security bravely on watch, ready to fight. But we still fear for our lives." Hyunah said worriedly. CL and the rest of the girls sympathized.

"But how did you find Nicole?" asked Sohee.

"We tracked her down. Her gadgets have tracking devices, enabling us to know where they are." Hyunah answered. 

"Do you know where they are?" asked Fei. Hyunah nodded.

"They are somewhere in the heart of the city. Their demonic power has enabled them to create a civilization of their own. Amongst the ruined buildings stands a temple. That temple is where they live. The buildings that surround them are all torture chambers where they bring those who aren't part of the cult." Hyunah informed them. The girls nodded with serious faces but deep down inside, they were fearing for their lives. Theyw ere dealing with something far more powerful than anything they had ever dealt with before. But they had to do it. They had to save Nicole and Korea before it was too late.


In the temple, the male Super Junior fans were used as soldiers, bodyguards of the temple to ensure that no intruder would come in and disrupt the royal ceremony. To make matters worse, they created an evil version of the spies, kind of like their counterparts.

Minzy. Hyoyeon. Yubin. Hara. UEE. Jia. 

This group was created in order to equal the girls, for them to have reasonable rivals should they come for the cult. As a matter of fact, these girls weren't real women. They were demons, too and had just taken the form of humans, making them twice as more dangerous and that should make it harder for the girls to fight and win over them. The bodyguards stood outside while the 6 Dragonesses were at the lair itself, before the opening. 

The ceremony wore on. A guillotine had been placed on stage before the crowd in order for them to witness the execution of Nicole Jung. Finally, they would have someone to sacrifice and eat tonight, someone's blood to drink. They had been starved for days, living only from the remains of decaying, murdered bodies and crushed rats in the palace. It was disgusting, but to ELFs, it would be even more disgusting if they did not follow their leaders. 

Operation TREE finally arrived at the temple and stepped down. Goddamn it was isolated and the place looked ing dystopic! It was techinically a wasteland! There was nothing but buildings that were torture chambers and gas chambers. The very center was the temple. The intricately designed, classic-looking, elaborately decorated building that was built like a castle. The 5 girls got down and went for the attack.

"Wait." Sohee stopped them. "What about the prisoners?"

"Sohee," Jessica said. "We deal with that later. Nicole's gonna die now." Along with the other girls, Jessica and Sohee rushed to the temple. They brought their guns out and readied the gadgets that they had. Upon walking to the front door, Fei and Jessica leaned on it with their pistols close to their faces.

"On the count of three. One, two, three!" Fei and Jessica let their powerful feet kick the door down. The spies were motioned by the two to follow them into the dark alley that possibly lead to the shrine itself. With their guns out, they pointed at every corner, waiting for something surprising to attack them. Their expectations weren't met and when they least expected it, Gahee accidentally hit an arm.

"Who the was that?" she then heard the cocking of a bullet from behind. She tightened her grip on the gun and that's when they knew that there were bodyguards all over. In the dark alley that was very poorly lit. 

"It's time for blind action." Jessica said spunkily. She felt for the bodyguards and tried to see them through the shadows. Jessica jumped up, kicked their stomachs and shot them dead. Sohee used her laser pen as a light and swished them to pieces while Gahee and Fei shot a couple of them with both their pistols. The leader CL used the laser shotgun and let the bullets rain on them. Accomplishing the first 6 was easy, they weren't prepared for the more armed bodyguards that were present.

"That was a breeze. Let's keep running!" Fei said. The spies ran and were once again met by a group of bodyguards. Jessica and Fei got to work with them using their martial arts which they were known for. Sohee used the samurai sword that she brought along, a foldable sword and cut some heads off, severed some arms and stabbed some stomachs. Gahee used her superhuman gloves to knock them dead while CL used her Toxic Pistols to injure and poison them for good. They were nearing the grand entrance to the shrine were Nicole was being executed. About to be.


"Get down!" Leeteuk pushed Nicole to the ground. Nicole went down on her knees and out of her love for Super Junior, bent forward and unconsciously put her head on the space that was for beheading. The crowd chanted for Leeteuk to get on with the beheading when a strange noise interrupted the ceremony.

"Don't tell me we have guests." he groaned to himself. The girls were almost at the door and Nicole's rescue was nearing. They were about to save her from being their dinner. 

"Kangin, check on them!" Leeteuk commanded. Kangin gave a salute and ran to the door, peering through the small hole. 

"OW!" Kangin jolted backwards as he felt a sharp object stab his eye. He covered his right eye with both his hands and felt blood on them. Sohee had stabbed him with her Swiss knife. The spies had arrived! And in the nick of time.

"Boss! I think they're here!" Ryeowook called. Leeteuk was furious and let out a huge scream. The ELFs looked on with pokerfaces,  not having the smallest of feelings in the world. They were totally numbed out by the hypnosis. 

"RELEASE THE DRAGONESSES!" he screamed into the air. Just in time, the spies had kicked the door down and in a straight line, they posed with their guns and gadgets, ready to take on whatever creature or army they were to throw at them. 

Black smoke engulfed the area followed by a blue mist. The wind blew very hard and dust particles were all over the place, making Sohee's eyes water and making her choke. The sand started to enter their eyes and the girls had to shield them with their arms in order to be able to see. Sohee was coughing and coughing as she had maybe ingested some dust. Jessica rubbed her friend'sback. 

"It's okay, Sohee." she reassured her. The dust then disappeared and the black clouds before them mixed with the blue mist, forming 6 women. The first one, right in front of Sohee was a brown skinned girl clad in a tight black dress with lace all over. It was Kim Yubin. In front of Jessica, a woman with her hair done up, clad in a black blouse with heavy metal shoulder pads, black leggings and black boots. It was Kim Hyoyeon. Fei's counterpart was smaller in stature but she was sure that this one was feisty. With pink hair and an all black attire, Jia came to life. Gahee's counterpart was about the same height and same built. It was UEE. CL had the biggest problem as she had to face two women, the frail but fiery Hara and the strong and muscular Amazon Minzy. The girls didn't feel the least bit intimidated by their demon versions and were actually up for the challenge.

"Let this catfight begin!" Jessica smirked. She charged at Hyoyeon with her bullets but Hyoyeon powerfully blocked them, and threw them her way meaning that if they hit her, she would die. Jessica displayed awesome flexibility and reflex as she got down to her knees and bent backward, making the bullets pass through the wall. Jessica had a small knife pocket and stabbed Hyoyeon's leg, sweeping her and making her lie on the floor. Sohee and the rest of the girls besides Jessica attacked their counterparts. 

Sohee tackled Yubin by wrestling with her. Sohee knew some grappling because of video games and got a hold of Yubin's waist, taking her down and rolling on the floor with her. Yubin was also a grappler and when she was on top, she took advantage of the young girl by jabbing her but Sohee's leg was in between her legs and she used this as an advantage.

"Take this, you monster!" Sohee kicked her knee upward and hit Yubin's private area. She grabbed her Swiss knife swiftly and stabbed Yubin in the heart, not killing her, though.

CL and Fei tackled three girls at the same time. Minzy, Jia, and Hara. Since they were demons, they had special abilities that these regular girls didn't have. Hara breathed fire to  burn them but the two were quick enough to avoid them and shoot them with Toxic guns. Fei rolled on the ground and tried to target Minzy's strongest point-her legs. She shot Minzy's legs but the bullets didn't seem to be enough to take her down. Minzy  used her immense strength to punch Fei and send her to the other side of the room. CL saw this and used the laser shot gun at them, raining them down with bullets. Hara just ate them up and breathed fire, almost burning CL had it not been for her quick duck down. 

"Use this!" Sohee saw them struggling and tossed her foldable samurai sword. CL grabbed it swiftly and stood up with it, unfolding it. Jessica on the other hand, tossed the small knife after a series of stabs on Hyoyeon. She and Hyoyeon were now going through a hand-to-hand combat. Fei saw her knife on the floor and grabbed it but Jia stepped on her hand and moved her finger, making the 'no' sign. 

"Ouch!" Fei used her other hand to trip Jia and finally grabbed the knife, stabbing Jia in the stomach. "You !" Jia bled green. 

Gahee used her favorite gadget, the superhuman gloves to get rid of UEE, an opponent just as big as she was. UEE didn't need special gloves to be able to take Gahee down. Her inborn demonic strength was enough to make Gahee topple and tumble. Gahee refused to quit as she jumped up and used her legs, wrapping them around UEE's neck, tumbling down and making the latter roll around and hit the door. The TREE girls and the Dragonesses stood up all at the same time and assembled. The Dragonesses morphed into one huge creature which was half-snake, half-tiger, half-dragon. The head of a dragon, body of a snake, roar and legs of a tiger. The horrible creature breathed fire and ice, a deadly contradiction of temperatures. 

"FINISH THEM SO I CAN FINISH HER!" Leeteuk ordered. His hand was on the rope that held the blade. As the girls were busy with the creature, the intrepid Jessica Jung ran to the stage and pushed Nicole out of the guillotine, attacking Leeteuk. Leeteuk was taken by surprise at the girl's feistiness and fought back.

"Ah! You like fighting, don't you. You are one tough cookie for a skinny little girl. Let's see what your gadgets can do!" Leeteuk said, channeling all his power. Jessica closed her bony hands into fists and positioned herself for a kung fu-karate-judo-boxing match with the greatest demon to ever grace their country right now. Jessica ran to him, jumped up and tried to give him a flying kick but Leeteuk chopped her and avoided, flashing his palm to burn her leg.

"ARRRRRRRGGHH!" Jessica cried out loud. Nicole, who was lying unconscious on one side of the stage, snapped out of her stupor and somehow returned to normalcy though she was still quite dizzy. She saw Jessica badly hurt and now that she was human once more, she stood up and attacked Leeteuk from behind.

"Don't hurt my friend, dammit!" Nicole punched Leeteuk several times on the back to no avail. Donghae and Sungmin grabbed her by the arms and carried her off. Jessica had some strength remaining and with both her pistols, she shot Donghae and Sungmin. The two fell to the ground and dropped Nicole. Jessica's leg, though scarred, was still good and helped her stand up. She walked quickly to Nicole and helped her up. The Jung sisters, as they were called though not related, tried to fight back.

The girls were still fighting the creature that was once 6 different girls. Gahee used the grease bracelets to oil it, Fei and CL used the swords to stab it and hopefully weaken it gradually while Sohee got to work with her laser pen. The Dragon kept on trying to eat them and pick them up but they had to be quick. 

"Drink some oil, you !" Gahee said, aiming the grease for the Dragon's mouth. The Dragon ingested some grease and I can say that it didn't taste so good. Fei and CL were being chased by its tail but they stabbed on the places where the vital organs were. The Dragon began to bleed and all the more did it bleed when Sohee got to work on its tough scales using her laser pen, drawing shapes and scribbling signatures and characters, letting out her ridiculously high-pitched laugh.

The Jung Sisters got to work on Super Junior though Nicole was still in a trance. Jessica faced off against Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun, showing off her capoeira skills by dancing and grappling and hitting them with her mighty fists and legs. Nicole didn't know formal martial arts so all she did was countering and punching, like regular fighting. Heechul, Kibum and Hangeng were faced against her and though the song that was playing weakend her and sometimes brought her into the world of hypnosis, she fought against it and managed to kill them with her guns. Kangin and Shindong, the two fattest guys in the group, stood before the skinny Jessica and tried to grab her but Jessica jumped out of the way and though her leg was burned, she did a 360 in the air and landed behind Kangin and Shindong, using her kung fu knowledge to put them to sleep. Chops and kicks were sent their way, along with two deadly Cobalt Bullets to the brains. Jessica blew the smoke of the top of the gun. Sohee saw them and pitched in to help.

"I'll take care of them for you!" Sohee said confidently. Though she had her laser gun, Siwon and Ryeowook did not fear her. They ran to her and along with Jessica's kicks and Nicole's fists, Sohee was able to slice them into bits and pieces with her laser gun. Yesung and Leeteuk were the only ones left. Yesung was brave enough-though he was the cowardliest one- to jump in the defense of the leader. 

"This is pathetic." Jessica said as he made martial arts movements before them, thinking he was an expert. Jessica was about to shoot him when a bullwhip coiled around his waist, tightened and stabbed him to death, squeezing his insides out as well. Jessica looked past him and saw Fei's bullrope-The Lasso of Death. The Lasso of Death was a whip that when coiled  and tightened, released spikes upon a certain control. Jessica, Nicole, and Sohee gave the thumbs up.

Save for the Dragon, Leeteuk was alone now and was the only enemy left.