Strange Happenings

Operation T.R.E.E. 2: The Cult

[a/n: Really short chapter. Almost useless.]

"Thank you so much everyone!" Leeteuk, the leader, greeted. His bright smile lighting the place up, along with the sapphire blue glowsticks. The other Super Junior members waved along with him, thanking their fans for their undying love and support. "We hope you support our upcoming songs and concerts as well!" Fans were moved to tears by his simple yet touching message. 

"Would you like to see another act?" asked the leader. Willing fans all screamed yes. They would love to see them pull off another trick up their sleeve. 

"YESSS!!!!!" 

"Alright then." Leeteuk looked at s and smirked. They nodded at him, giving him the go sign to push through with the plan. 

"Do it." Donghae mouthed to him. Leeteuk smiled assuringly and looked back at the crowd. The ELFs, as they were collectively referred to, all cheered upon seeing Leeteuk's bright smile.

"I want everyone, every single ELF here to raise their glowsticks." Leeteuk raised his right hand, prompting all the others to do so. The devoted fans did as their leader said, making the arena seem like an ocean of sapphire blue. It was beautiful to look at, like a glowing sea. 

"And I want everyone to sing it with me!" 

[song: "It's You" by Super Junior]

Leeteuk started by singing the first verse. Donghae, the member that was supposed to sing that part, stepped forward and continued singing for Leeteuk. Leeteuk joined the other boys that were dancing in the back. The next member to sing the next part stepped forward and filled in. The ELFs were swaying their arms while holding their glowsticks, proud to be members of this fanclub that showered them with so  much love. The members loved their fans and right now, they were about to show them just how much.

What the audience didn't know was that their glowsticks emitted some kind of demonic power, a hypnotic spell with a beautiful scent that made the fans fall into a deep trance. As they were waving their arms, they noticed that they were growing weaker and weaker. Their arms started to go down but their grasp was still firm on the glowsticks, enabling them to hold them up longer. Their eyes that were glued on the band suddenly out before turning into a bright shade of sapphire blue, the same color as their glowsitcks while their faces which were once filled with immense joy and excitement, were replaced by expressionless, droned looks that looked as if they could kill and eat alive. Super Junior were already working their cult magic on the people! Leeteuk stepped forward with the microphone in his hand, looking more powerful and dignified than ever. As s looked on, he raised both arms into the air, tilted his head and screamed. Yes, screamed. Though his scream was live and loud via microphone and without a doubt deafening, the droned ELFs, continued to stare at him and adhere to him, right arm in the air with a glowing concert toy. 

"Live in Me. Breathe in Me. Dwell in Me." he chanted. "Say it with me." The hypnosis power of the glowsticks seemed to be working, along with the background music which was their song. 

"LIVE IN ME. BREATHE IN ME. DWELL IN ME." said the crowd. Leeteuk knelt on stage with his hands still up, praising the devil. The members of Super Junior who were singing and dancing in the background, knelt by force, all in the same position as Leeteuk.

"ON THE FIRST DAY, LET THERE BE DARKNESS!" Leeteuk spoke with a loud, booming voice that wasn't his own. The audience was still in a trance and too deep into worship to even notice. What they didn't know was that they were selling their souls to Leeteuk, to the Devil. They were allowing themselves to become part of a cult that had evil intentions. Their music stopped, a strong wind breezed over the concert arena, followed by thunder and lightning. All the light bulbs exploded, eliciting a scatter of sparks on the ground. A mini tremor shook the place that was in total darkness, lit up only by the blue glowsticks.

"CALL THIS DARKNESS..." Leeteuk smirked as he praised the demon. "SECURITY".

A strong whirlwind engulfed Korea that day. Trees swayed and electric posts fell down, taking all the civilians in the street by surprise. It elicited much panic, leading all the nightlife people run back home. Building windows smashed out of nowhere, injuring many others. All forms of light disappeared, the cameras that were filming this episode, well, let's just say they were wrecked and the cameramen, killed. This ritual shouldn't be documented.

Back in the arena, the crowd was  being brainwashed by the Devil via Leeteuk. Leeteuk looked like a prophet preaching to them the mission of the cult.

"The world will come to an end. Only the brave and strong will survive. We will not be eaten up by the Earth. We will live. We will end the world! Welcome to the cult!" Leeteuk said. The ELFs, which comprised mainly of young girls with glowing blue eyes, followed him.

"ALL HAIL SUPER JUNIOR!"

"ALL HAIL SUPER JUNIOR!" 

The day was dark, the nights were darker. There was no other color but pearl sapphire blue. The color of the evil Super Junior.