Reversal

Operation T.R.E.E. 2: The Cult

Nicole Jung's ambition to see Super Junior led her to do such crazy things. It led her on a spending spree, spending her allowance on all things Super Junior, going as far as sacrificing her precious lunch money on merchandise. Her time was spent obsessing over Super Junior, basking in their glory. She saw them not just as idols but as gods. She would say that she just loved them because of their looks and talents but in reality, at the back of her mind, she was kneeling before them, worshipping them and glorifying them like they were the ones that held her life. Well it was true at this point, especially now that Nicole was about to become an entrepereneur by selling some of the things that she didn't need anymore.

That afternoon, after having spent the entire day digging up her room, emptying wardrobes and cabinets of things that were no longer being used, Nicole now had to sort them before selling them and this task was equally demanding. But since Nicole so loved Super Junior that she was (almost) ready to give her life for them, she pulled through it all and almost never left her room, classifying the accessories from the stationary to the dresses. Nicole also had found space to display the things she was going to sell. Her mom's garage.

"Mom! Can I use the garage?!" she asked as she made her way down with a big brown cardboard box in hand. Mrs. Jung, who was preparing dinner, peeped through the kitchen door and saw her daughter with the box. She was really serious, Mrs. Jung thought. She thought her daughter was just kidding when she said that she was going to sell her things. This proved how much Nicole wanted to see Super Junior.

"Why of course, dear. That's why I drove the car out of the way. Go ahead." Mrs. Jung supportively said. Nicole grinned and skipped merrily to the garage despite her heavy front load. In the garage, she set the boxes down and went back inside to go up to her room and get some more. Mrs. Jung noticed that Nicole seemed to be having a hard time so she offered her help.

"Sweetie would you like me to help you sell?" asked Mrs. Jung sweetly, willing to help her daughter. Nicole grinned at her mother's words and was very much convinced that her mother was backing her up in her Super Junior addiction. Together, mother and daughter went up the stairs to Nicole's room and fetched the boxes that were on the floor.

"Wow, you do know how to organize things!" Mrs. Jung praised her daughter. "You should've taken up entrepreneurship." 

"Yeah I know." Nicole said. "I never knew selling could get you this excited. I seriously cannot wait to sell these and make money."

"How would you like me to help you sell?" offerred Mrs. Jung. Nicole was even happier. Not only was this a way for her to get tickets to the Super Show, it was also a great way for mother and daughter to bond.

"Sure! I'd love that so much mom!" Nicole was a mommy's girl not in a dependent sense but because she was really close to her mother and they were almost like best friends. "I could use a little help, too." Together, mother and daughter arranged the garage for the opening of their garage sale, with hopes of making money.


"Super Junior." said Onew with great amusement. "Why? Are those guys younger than me so they are called Junior?" Hyunah sighed, annoyed and shook her head.

"They look young, that's why." Hyunah explained. 

"I still look younger!" boasted the young boss of the crimefighting intelligence agency. "They can't beat me in terms of looks."

"Shut the up." Hyunah said. "This is way out of the point. The point is that somewhere in Seoul city, there is no light and people are claiming to have seen an army of blue-eyed goons and flying bats. Wonder what that's about."

"You're diverting the topic because you know it's true!" Onew teased like a kid. Hyunah squinted her eyes and shook her head.

"Let's just get down to business, shall we?" Hyunah suggested. Onew shrugged and folded his arms across his chest, lifting his feet on the table. Hyunah gave him a disgusted look.

"You are so conceited! How do you even live that way?"

"I just do." Onew half-sung. Hyunah walked out of his office to fetch some papers from the printer that they could analyze while Onew lazed around and waited for his assistant to come back with the papers. A few minutes later, Hyunah came rushing back to Onew's office with a stack of papers in her hand, hurrying in her red high heels. She sat down across him and presented the data to him.

"Here's the problem, boss." Hyunah pointed out and discussed to Onew the problems the city was facing. Onew turned his serious game on and forgot about Super Junior for a short while to focus on this part of their mission.


"Today shall mark the reversal of the world's creation. By this we shall annihilate all those who are above and rise from the ashes like a phoenix! We shall rule over the world that has once ruled over us. We will no longer be their slaves for they shall bow to our feet and kiss our toes!" Leeteuk announced before the brainwashed crowd. He and the rest of Super Junior were superior over them. In the warehouse, they stood on a platform and looked on as the leader Leeteuk spoke to the crowd. He looked over to Donghae, his right hand man, to take over and further elaborate their plan.

"Listen everyone!" the handsomest member, Donghae, stepped forward to talk. "The demon is upon us. He is with us right now and he is going to help us win over this city and the nonbelievers. I know you ELFs are people we can trust and would do anything for the glory of us!" The ELFs nodded in unison, fully agreeing with what Donghae had said. The warehouse's lights went out, engulfing the cult in darkness. A few minutes later, a red spark came up in the middle of the room, the sign of the devil. Super Junior were surprised and walked slowly down the stage to get closer to it. The spark rose from the ground and traveled from the center of the room to the very top, shining above everyone in the room. 

"He is here." whispered Leeteuk loudly. "The devil is here with us." Altogether, they watched the spark disintegrate and turn into red rain, showering over them. It looked as if the devil was blessing them with some kind of evil power. Leeteuk ran to the middle and pushed his followers aside, taking in every single power that the devil was showering down on them.

"Give it to me! Please!' Leeteuk begged the evil deity. More and more sparks began to fall from the ceiling and enter the room, giving everyone an equal chance to absorbs this vile power and strength that could only be provided by the devil. After the red rainshower, the entire cult felt violent and energized. Leeteuk ran to the stairs of the stage with his minion band trailing behind him. They stood in V-formation and listened to Leeteuk who was speaking in front. 

"The devil has spoken to us!" Leeteuk announced. "In order for the Reversal to take place, we must sacrifice 3 women in this room." Fear-which was expected-did not reign in the room, rather it was ruled by willingness. Many women proved their loyalty to Super Junior by volunteering themselves to be sacrificed. However, only 3 women were needed so Leeteuk had the power to choose from hundreds and thousands of women. He picked three women, one with long, curly hair; one with a short bob-cut, and another with a ponytail on. They looked to be around 16-19 years old and had the features of your typical Korean teenager. With blazing blue eyes, they stepped to the stage bravely and stood before their leader. Violently, Leeteuk grabbed them by the hair and pushed them into a kneeling position on stage. The hypnotized ladies felt nothing but desire to be killed for their idols' gratification. 

"For the glory of the Devil!" Leeteuk called out loud. Kangin and Shindong came out with a sword. The sword was long, shiny, sharp and had a glowing blue handle. It was the sword that was bestowed upon them on the day their group was formed. It could kill with power. Shindong and Kangin bowed before their leader and handed him the sword. The sword was heavy ebcause of its good steel quality, making it a struggle for the thin Leeteuk to carry it but he was able to manage. The good thing about this execution was, they didn't need to tie the hands or cover the face. The brainwashed had disciplined them so much to the point of willingness to submit. The girls just knelt straight without breathing as Leeteuk walked to them with the sword in his hand.

"SUPER JUNIOR!" he yelled out as he raised the sword into the sky. What was heavy at first became light for him as he swung it around and around. He stood before the first woman and with his rotating sword, chopped her head off before thousands of droned fangirls. Nobody cried, nobody gasped. The room was in total silence. The girl's head rolled down the stage and fell onto the floor but nobody paid any mind. They were too busy immersing themselves in the ritual. Leeteuk did the same thing to the second and third women, cutting their heads off and watching them roll on the floor. The headless bodies collapsed on the stage like chopped vegetables. 

"Men! Get their heads!" Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung stepped down the stage and took the heads of the women by the hair, showing it to everyone. Hankyung and Siwon brought out a huge bowl of snake's blood and ordered the three to drop the heads in it. Altogether, they said a prayer to the devil for the Reversal to begin.

"Let there be darkness! Bestow upon it the name, security. Let the darkness be our guide. Let the darkness be our strength. Let the darkness be us!" they said altogether as the snake's blood bubbled, boiling the three heads and making them disintegrate. The Earth shook, winds blew, thunder and lightning came. There was a mini apocalypse going on inside the warehouse as the Devil's power reigned supreme.

Outside of their little world, Seoul city was in total darkness. People were panicking and started going to churches, fearing for the worst. Street prophets who had previously declared the coming of the apocalypse started to feel a slight sense of gratification. You know, that 'I-told-you-so' feeling? Everyone was scared and confused. Was the world really coming to an end?

At the end of the gruesome and terrifying cult ritual, Super Junior transformed into beasts and urged their followers to do so. With the power that the demonic red spark gave them, they were able to shapeshift and turn into monsters. The headless bodies that were on the floor were devoured-not just eaten- by the beastly cult. 

In the headquarters, someone noted a commotion again...