I promise....

I know..

Yongsun was scared to death that she called on her two friends, Wheein and Hwasa. "Guys can you come over please" The younger girls were puzzled by their Unnie's voice over the phone. They quicly went to Yongsun's apartment which was only two doors away. They went inside like it was their own house, they knew each others passcode of course. "Unnie?" Hwasa called out,no response. The younger girls looked at each other and decided to take a look at their unnie's room. When they entered they saw Yongsun, lying in her bed ,crying. They quickly made their way to their unnie's side.

 

"What happened?" Wheein asked. " Someone assualted me..." Yongsun was crying hard. "Are you okay? No bruises or anything?" The two asked. It took time before Yongsun could answer. "He stopped before he could do anything,and when he did I took that chance to get away from him..." The two girls were listening carefully, waiting for Yongsun to continue."....He looked at me and when I met his eyes he suddenly ran away." Wheein and Hwasa are speechless cause the story that was told by their unnies is creepy.

 

"That is creepy." Hwasa said. "Yeah , why would he run away?" Wheein added. " Silence was in the air and so Hwasa went and broke that silence. "Maybe it was Byulie unnie trying to help you." Hwas was about to say that she was just joking but Yongsun suddenly said. "You think so?" Yongsun's eyes were watery. "I don't know Unnie." Wheein said while hitting her bestfriend using her elbow. 

 

"I just feel the same way..." The two younger girls looked at Yongsun and said in unison. "What?" Yongsun looked at them and continued. "When I met that man's eyes, it was familliar,it was not the eyes of someone who would assualt you, instead it was someones eyes that would protect you, it felt like it was Byuls's eyes." The two had worried looked on their eyes."We will stay over Unnie. Leat's continue this tomorrow morning,okay?" Yongsun nodded in response.

 

While Byulis just standing in the corner,she was there even before the girls have arrived. She heard the conversation and was happy and shocked. She was happy that Yongsun was able to recognize her despite of being scared by the man. She went over to Yongsun's Bed and lied next to her while the younger girls are on the floor sleeping together. She tried to touch Yongsun but she just passed through. 

 

The next morning Yongsun woke up first. She sits up and sees a fammiliar figure sitting on her bed."B-Byul?" She was about to cry when that figure turne around and looked at her shocked. It was Byul , Byul however knows that Yongsun wont be able to see her too long so she replied to her lover. 

 

"You should sleep a little moreYongsun-ah it's too early, I'm sure we'll meet again." Yongsun cries when Byul is suddenly fading away"No! Don't go! Don't leave me." Byul answered immideately "I won't, even if you can't see me, I am always here for you. I promise" Byul was completely nowhere to be seen but she was there its just yongsun can't see her. Yongsun sob quietly, afraid to wake up the two girls who were still sleeping.