Last

I know..

    In a private room, a single lies in the middle with a recovering patient,Byul. Her eyes slightly opening and closing. Her eyes trying to adjust with the brightness of the sun shining through the windows,she cant help it,she was going to wake up after a long time after all. 

When she fully opens her eyes, she found herself in a hospital. Byul was confused since the last thing she remembers is that she was going home from practice. She tries to sit up but had a difficult time doing it. Her whole body hurts, she looked at the bruises and cuts around her arms and legs. "Where did i get this?" She asked herself.

When she gets to sit up properly on the hospital bed, she notices that she was thinner than the last time she remembers, it was as if she hasn't eaten anything at all. "But for how long? " she again asked herself.

She stays quite for a minute or two, probably thinking about what happened to her. In the midst of thoughts, someone suddenly comes to her mind. A person who is always smiling for her, a person who makes her tummy flutter, a person who brings happiness to her life and a person who gave her the purpose to live.

She tries to remember all her memories with that person and the other people who supported her but there are no signs of remembering her time when she was a ghost.

She then starts to remember the names of person involved in her life "Wheein, Hwasa....and" she was already on the verge of crying and and then she remembers the person whom she really loves.

.

.

.

.

"Yongsun-ah"

At that exact moment, someone burst into the room startling Byul on the process but she was quickly calmed down by the beauty but at the same time she was trying no to cry.

"Yongsun-ah " she mutters under her breath.

They stared at each other for like a ten seconds but both girls felt like it was eternity.

.

.

Byul's tears fell, causing Yongsun to realize that everything was real, that her Byul is back.

Yongsun launches herself unto to Byul, forgetting the fact that she was injured and has wounds all over that will surely hurt if touched.

Byul on the otherhand felt numb or she just didn't mind the pain because happiness was overtaking the pain she is feeling.

 

Yongsun was crying like a baby while Byul was trying not cry to look cool or something, eitherway they both cried.

.

.

.

The two calmed down and started to talk with each other about what happened. In their conversation Yongsun noticed that Byul probably doesn't remember anything about the time she was a ghost so she decided that to the the latter,afraid that she might be overwhelmed by the fact that she was a loitering ghost for two years but didn't realize it.

 

And besides Byul is already having a hard time believing all the chaos that had happened to her. They talked and talked, Yongsun ordered from their favorite tteokbokki place thinking that Byul must eat since she was so skinny, you would mistake her for a corpse. 

They ate and Yongsun realizes that she hasn't told the 2 young girls about Byul's comeback. She turns to Byul asking if she remembers the two. Byul simply nods while she was trying to finish the third bowl of teokbokki.

Yongsun dials the numbers of one of the two girls and calls them.

"Unnie? what's up?" Wheein was the one who answered.

"I need you to come to the xxxx Hospital" Yongsun answers

"Why!? Is something wrong?!Are you hurt?!" This time Hwasa was the one talking.She probably took the phone from Wheein as always.

"No,Im fine kekekeke"Yongsun laughed and two younger girls let out the sigh of relief.

 Byul giggled at the conversation. Yongsun looks up to Byul with her usual smiling face.

"Then why do you want us to go to the hospital?"

"I...I want you to see someone."

 

The two young girls arrived infront of the room that Yonsun told them. They were kind of hesitating to enter because of the high security. The call Yongsun to check if she told them the right room.

"Oh I forgot about the security..." Yongsun said on the phone making the youngers girls more confused.

"Just Wait I'm coming." The same time the door opened. Yongsun then tells the security about the situation. After the convo with the security, she turns to Wheein and Hwasa signaling that it is okay to go inside the room. Wheein and Hwasa looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. 

The two enters the private room. The look around but didn't really bother to look at the person on the hospital bed.

"You two..." They froze on the spot as they hear the deep fammiliar voice.

They turn their heads only to see the last person that they expected to see.

Tears form in their eyes, they ran towards Byul hugging her tightly, so tight that as if they are telling Byul that they wont let her go away ever again. Bul chuckles as she pushes the two crying girls away.

Byul smiles and says. "I'm back"

The two once agin huuged Byul but this time Byul reacted to the pain. The two immideately pulls away with a worried face. She shows her nose muscles,aking the two sigh in relief.

 

Yongsun explained the whole situation to the two,of course leaving out the ghost things.

 

The 4 catches up at each other. Talking about random things like just how they talked years ago.

 

They were honestly happy about everything.

Byul recovers completely after a year or so of rehab, of course she could not be able to do it without herr supportive loving girlfriend.

Byul starts to write songs and composes the music for she was trying to make a full album for her group which is MaMaMoo. 

The Netizens and Fans still didn't know about Byul being alive. But she told her former entertainment agency RBW who was shocked but agreed to Byul's plan of comeback. They decided to surprise the other members.

As half a year passed. The 4 girls were hanging out at Yongsun's place, watching som random variety show on tv.

An announcement was given. It was the announcement of MAMAMOO'S comeback the 3 girls was speechless.

They made their way to the agency the next day but without Byul because she suddenly disappeared  and they were welcomed by the CEO's, the staff and also Byul who was holding a handful of music sheets and lyric notebooks.

She hands the copies of the music sheets and lyric notebooks to the 3 girls who was still overwhelmed by the whole thing.

"So are you guys ready for the practice."

The three jumped in joy.

Later, RBW called all newscasting shows so they can announce the issue about Byul.

Netizens were shocked and others speculated that it was not true, others shrugged it off thinking that it wasn't a big deal. But it was a big deal. Byul releases a video of her talking with the other members and perhaps giving some spoilers for their new comeback.

 

MAMAMOO'S popularity rised to the highest point that it became trending not only in Korea but worldwide. They got the attention of everyone.

 

Soon, it was only a day before their title track comes out and also their live performance. Byul slept over Yongsuns House that day.

.

"Unnie do you love me?"

"Of course I do Byul-ah you dont even have to ask."

Byul smiled showing her nose muscles.

"Thank you...for waiting for me." Byul softly said.

"Anything for you.."

Byul bursts out to laughter.

"Your getting greasier than me kekekeke."

The two laughed and silence came to their zone. They smile at each other.

Their faces getting closer for a kiss. As they kissed passionately, Byul rests her forhead unto Yongsun's forhead and softly mumbling the magic words.

"I love you."

"I love you too" Yongsun answered back and proceeded to kiss her lover once more.

.

.

.

MAMAMOO successfully conquers the crowns once more...

.

.

.

A certain Interview.

"Well Moonbyul-ssi would you please tell us about the album, I heard you were the main creator of the album."

"Well about the album. It was kinda inspired by the events that had happened to me perosnally though I also got inspirations from some other people like the members, my family and I guess the album was also inspired by a certain someone who i fewl that I know but at the same time that person is a stranger to me. I guess that feeling inspired me to the name I made for the album and same for the title track."

"Oh,  I see....What was the album name again?"

"Hahaha, well it's....."

.

.

.

.

.

"CRYSTAL"

 

________________________________

SO THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER IM VERY SORY IF ITS TOO FAST AND SHORT BUT I FELT LIKE IF I DIDNT DO IT LIke THIS I WOULDNT PROBABLY BE ABLE TO FINISH THE STORY KEKEKEKEKE THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED TO THIS AMATUERISH STORY KEKEKEK BBYONG.