Ghost

I know..

Normal POV 

Moonbyul is following Yongsun again. She was so bored that she started singing a song from the Heathers the Musical. " I'm a dead girl walking lalalala~~" Yeah, she don't know the lyrics. When she became tired of singing she stared at Yongsun. She didn't really have to care about her sorroundings 'cause she can pass through objects, you know... Cause she is a "ghost" afterall. She just stare at Yongsun.

 

Meanwhile, Yongsun started to feel uncomfortable. " What the heck, I can feel my goosebumps coming out. What the hell is this uncomfortable feeling. Yongsun's statement startled Moonbyul. "Could it be?" Moonbyul was amazed and was confused at the same time. Yongsun felt afraid so she called a taxi so she can go home faster. Moonbyul tried to sit beside Yongsun who was already inside the car but she just passed through the car like any other objects. Moonbyul was suprised even though she should have expected that to happen."Oh SH*T" Moonbyul started to follow Yongsun's car. She had to run.

 

K?????? POV

I hear someone singing loud and clear how ever it appears that there was no one on the vicinity. I looked for the person who was singing out loudly in public. I needes to complain cause it really hurts my ears. Then I saw that there was someone walking. She appears to be alone. It seems that it was not her, she was not singing but I can still hear the song. I look around no one else was there. I return my gaze to that girl but now she was not alone. Her companion seems to be the one who is singing but I question myself. How? As I observe the two girls I started to realize something. They are not talking to each other,no, more like ignoring the other girl who is singing out loud.The confused me stared at the singing girl and notice that she can pass through walls and stuff . That's totally creepy. I started to run cause I just realize that it was a ghost all along. Again, totally creepy.

 

 

 

____________________________________________

hey guys! who do you think that K person. anyways I wanna say thank u for reading.

I just found out that mamamoo has made a controversial topic and I....I just get so sad

cause I really think mamamoo didnt mean to make fun of bruno mars or something. I think that it was a cosplay and more of a sign that they really like the singer. I know many international fans are disappointed to mamamoo but what can you do they are human they make mistakes and learn from it . Justbecause they are a famous personality its not a reason for them not make a mistake. They already sent a personal apologizing statement or message , I just hope that you can forgive them to those who are deeply offended to that matter. That is just my feelings I wanna let them out for some reason. why do people notice the bad things ?if there is a good meaning behind why cant they see it? anyways thanks for hearing me out guys...>^<