Here to Help....1

I know..

Krystal is in a weird situation,at least for her. She has to help a  certain someone. She entered a cafe suspiciously. 'Why the heck am l doing this' Krystal sighed, not sure if she is doing the right thing.

 

Flash back...

"You need to help them." Krystal's mom said. Krystal is very confused with her moms behaviour.She has never seen her mom so nervous and unorganized, not even once. "Mom,what is wrong with you? Your being weird." Her Mom looks at her for a moment and speaks again. "Krystal, I need you to listen carefully" Krystal nodded because her nonchalant mother is being serious.

End of flash back.

 

Krystal was drinking the coffee she ordered a while ago when a group of 3 girls entered the cafe,well actually 4 if she include Moonbyul. She got chills on how her mother was right, that the girls will come to the cafe. She watched the group having fun. 

 

After a while, the girls seems to be leaving the cafe she stood up, paid for the coffee and leaves before them. She hid her self in a cramped alley where no one would even notice her hiding. It was great place to hide. She hears the group walking pass the alley and she immideately grab the wrist of the so called ghost. Both of them were shocked. Krystal was shocked that she actually touch the girl while moonbyul is shocked that someone actually can see her. 

 

"Who are you?" Moonbyul asked staring intently at krystal. Krystal gulped and didn't know what to say so she dragged Moonbyul instead and brought Moonbyul into her own car. Byul was again shocked by the situation she is in. She shouldn't be able to sit in the car but instead she could. "What the heck is happening? Who are you?" She looked at Krystal a bit bewildered and scared thou shee shouln't be cause she is the ghost after all. 

 

Krystal is thinking what to say. She looked at Byul and said " I'm here to help you." Byul is deeply confused. " Excuse me?" "Just hear me out okay? cause this is gonna be long." Byul nodded in response to Krystal.

 

" You are Moonbyul, a mamamoo member. Real name Moon Byul yi, am I right?" Byul nodded. " Do you know how you became a ghost?" "I just know that I'm dead" Byul said while shifting her gaze to her hands. "Well you are wrong about that." Byul turned to krystal and asked nervously. "W-What do you mean?" Krystal looked at Byul.

 

"Your not exactly dead."

 

"What?"