Help me

I know..

"What?"

Moonbyul is terribly confused right now. While Krystal is just staring at her. Krystal sighed. " You just need to listen, ok? Don't speak yet." Byul nodded in response, she is really curious about what Krystal is trying to say. 

 

"Ok, your not dead. Why do I know? Cause your the only ghost I can see. My mom told me that I cant see the the ghosts of some one who died but instead I can see the ghost who didn't really died. And that ghost is you, maybe your in a state of coma or something because that is the only possible situation your in."

 

Moonbyul is shocked to learn that she is not dead but happy at the same time cause she still have a chance to be with Yongsun again. Questions lingered in her head."Then, It must be recent. cause I was just floating around for two weeks." Moonbyul said to Krystal. 

 

" Your wrong about that." Krystal pulled out a piece of paper and showed it to moonbyul. Byul is shocked of what she has seen. "You've gone missing for two years." Moonbyul was about to cry. "H-How is that possible? How about mamamoo? Are we still active Idols?" Krystal avoided to have eye contact with Byul. She then answered the girl who is on the verge of crying. "Your time frame is different from us. I don't know how but that is how it is." She again looked at Byul. "As for mamamoo, they, youre group have disbanded." Byul cried as she hears Krystal but she again asked Krystal. 

 

"What do they do now?" Byul is still crying. "They quitted the music industry." Byul is again shocked. "Why they can continue their careers even the group is disbanded?" Krustal is hurt by the girls state. "T-They didn't want to. They are even the ones who wanted to disband. They thought mamamoo is not complete without you, they thought staying in the industry would hurt them." Byul fell silent but Krystal knew she should continue.

 

"6 months after you have gone missing, they assumed you were dead and held a funeral. after that the group disbanded and quitted. Wheein and Hwasa opened a bar and lives together. While Solar is studying in a university to become a flight attendant."

 

Byul smiled a little, she was happy for them especially Solar. Solar was chasing her dream. She then looks at Krystal. After hearing what Krystal said, she decide that she wanted to go back and be with her friends and family. She wanted to be with her lover again. 

 

"Please Help me!" Byul said to Krystal.

 

"My pleasure." Krystal said while

smiling at byul.

 

 

------------

Note krystal is not an idol here....thanks for reading again