Be strong..

I know..

Byul was on her way to Yongsun's apartment. She just had a talk with Krystal about their plan on how to bring Byul back. While walking she saw Wheein and Hwasa in a distance, their eyes were swollen and it puzzled Byul. It seemed like they just came out of Yongsun's home. Somethung is wrong, she immidiately sprinted to Yongsun.

 

Yongsun was holding a blade, and them she heard Yongsun said "Maybe I should see Byul on the other side." 

Byul realizing what situation Yongsun was in,needed to work fast.She needs to give Yongsun a sign. She already did anything that could be possible to get Yongsun's attention but nothing happened. 

 

Yongsun started to open the blade and placed it on top of her wrist, she was crying of course so is Byul. Byul needed Yongsun and vice versa. She became desperate to stop her lover.

 

"Idiot!! Stop what you're doing right now!! Kim Yongsun." Byul shouted. Solar clearly heared Byul. "I must be crazy, I'm starting to hear Byul's voice" she lightly chuckles. Byul realized something and it made her to be able to communicate with Yongsun. She went for much a higher attempt of communicating. 

 

Byul took away the blade from Yongsun and said "No you are not crazy but I'm sure you are an idiot." Yongsun quickly looked up to confirm if she was not just dreaming. Byul's attempt was sucessful but she thought it maybe won't last long. She hugged Yongsun and Yongsun hugged back. She was crying, Byul broke the hugged and cupped her lovers cheeks. "Yongsun, you're not crazy okay. " Yongsun continued to cry. "Am I dead? How come I can see you? hug you ? touch you?" Byul just wore her warmest smile. and said. "You are not and I don't know why either." Byul pauses and them continues.

 

"Yongsun-ah ,I need you to listen carefully okay? " Yongsun nodded in response.

 

"I'll be back, but next time, I will be able to have dates with you live with you and all the things we dreamed of." 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Just please trust me ,okay?" Yongsun again nodded 

 

"And promise me not to do anything stupid and please be strong in whatever situation you are in, even if no one believes you and thinks you're crazy. Promise me you will wait for me." Byul extended her pinky finger and Yongsun responded with connecting her own pinky finger "I promise". Byul started to fade from yongsun's sight.

 

"Oh, one more thing, if you need help. Call this number." Byul gave Yongsun a pice of paper. "Krystal?" "Yes she is the one helpng me currently I'm sure you can also rely on her." Yongsun looks at Byul "She?" Byul smiled "Yeah,why? Jelous?" Yongsun smirks 

 

"Maybe...is she prettier than me?" Yongsun while expecting some kind of answer. 

 

"Yeah,definetely." Yongsun pouts 

 

" But your much more cuter and I like it that way." 

 

"Geez,you're still greasy." Byul was now a little transparent but they were smiling at each other. No one was crying. 

 

"I'll see you soon Byul, Love you." 

 

"Love you too"

Byul completely vanished but Yong sun wasn't crying, she was just smiling innocently and full of trust in Byul.

Yongsun became stronger.