Help them...

I know..

Krystal's POV

"Mom!!! Where are you?" As soon as I got home I called mom out. I need to tell someone. And Mom would be that best someone. You see my Mom's job is a bit different from others, well actually a lot different. Her job is involved in paranormal activities.But really its creepy but I still love her. I shouted mom once more and she finally came out.

"Mom!" I ran towards her and hugged her. "What's the fuss all about Krystal?" She patted my head. I break from the hug and looked at my mom. "Mom... I saw one." 

"What? You finally found a guy?" I showed my shocked face to my mom and shouted." Nooooo!! That is not it!" "Then what is it? Just tell me already!" " I saw a ghost.." I still think its creepy and I am kinda scared. My mom could not believe what I told her. Why? Well, all the members of my family can see ghost except me.I dont know why either. "That's great! Anyways what did you see?" My mom seems to be happy. "Well I saw her walking together with a girl and at first didn't notice that she was ghost cause she really looked normal but then I saw her pass through some walls and other stuff so yeah." My mom isn't saying anything. What wrong with her? "Mom?" She pulled my hand and asked me to come with her I simply nodded. 

 

"Krystal, listen you have to help that girl." My mom is usually calm but right now she is a bit different."Who? The Ghost or the living?" . Mom was really quite for a minute. " Both.You need to help them" . "Why?" I am really confused and worried about Mom's attitude. " Okay,I'll explain everything to you" "Okay, I will listen."

 

"The ghost you saw is.............

 

 

___________________

hey guys Krystal is out and do you like this chapter. note: krystal is not a celebrity here or an idol and mamamoo disbanded as soon as you know...Moonbyul died so solar is a college student and wheesa also. see u next time?