Possession

I know..

Byul has deciced to seek help from krystal. Krystal and Byul decided to continue on another day. The two went on their own ways.

 

Byul decided to go to Yongsun's apartment. When Byul arrived, the lights are still open. Byul wondered what was going on,she was wondering why the lights are still open. It was already past eleven so Yongsun should be asleep by then. She entered her lovers apartment and to Yongsun's room. 

 

Yongsun was studying.Byul smiled a little. "Your working to hard." She approaches Yongsun and looks at what she was studying. It was too complicated for Byul so she walks away. She roams around Yongsun's room. "2 years...but it's still the same huh..." Byul sighed and wondered when will she be able to comeback to Yongsun alive.

 

Yongsun sighs and suddenly stood up that startled Byul. She gets her coat and went outside. Byul immediately follows Yongsun. Yongsun made her way to a 24/7 convenience store near her home. "Gosh, Yongsun it's to dangerous to walk outside late at night" She looks at Yongsun whos trying to pick a few snacks. 

 

"oh right,you can't hear me." Byul sighed. Yongsun paid for her snacks and was ready to go home. She walks through a dark alley which was not really that dark when they first walked through it a while ago . Byul walks near Yongsun cause she is scared though she is a ghost herself. 

 

While Byul is busy looking around for monsters Yongsun suddenly screamed. Byul turns to Yongsun and sees a tall man assaulting her. Byul was in outraged and tried to hit the man but failed instead she just passes through the man. Yongsun was scared to death while Byul is looking for some one to help her lover. Unfortunately nbe was around. Yongsun continues to scrram hoping that someone could hear her while Byul is hearing the scream of her lover continously.

 

Byul became desperate and continues to punch the man but fails. Being too desperate to save her lover, she threw herself unto the man.Yongsun was puzzled by the mans action, he suddenly stopped on wathever he was doing. Yongsun took this chance to get away from the unmoving man. Byul is puzzled why Yongsun is getting away from her and felt like Yongsun is looking at her. 

Byul looks at her hand,it was not hers she was shocked by the situation, she touches her face. It was not hers. Her hair was short and felt like she was taller than usuall,yes, she felt like she bexame that man. 'I can possess people' she said on her head. She looks at Yongsun again and ran. 'I need to protect Yongsun' Byul said to herself , she then made her way to a police station and said. "Please capture me I have assualted a woman" The police officer who was standing infront of the man was shocked and said."You finally turned yourself over sir,good job" Byul then realizes that she was not inside the body of the man. " At least Igot to save Yongsun." Byul smiles and went to Yongsun's apartment once more.