Reconcile..

I know..

  Yongsun was so much better than usual. She was more productive and happy,always smiling. For Wheein and Hwasa it was definitely weird because the last time the talked to their unnie was pretty emotional and kinda crazy.

"Unnie is so much better now...." Hwasa stated while trying not to get found by Yongsun. They were actually monitoring Yongsun 'cause even if they said those things, they still care for their unnie. They felt guilty and started to follow her when she walks late at night and other things. Wheein and Hwasa cant really angry with their unnie.

"Yeah, way better."  Wheein said. She is definitely wierded out even though Yongsun was always wierd.

"Maybe she really turned crazy this time.." Hwasa tried to joke around but Wheein definitely did not take that as a joke. Wheein started hitting Hwasa violently.

 "Ow!!Hey! W-Wait!!" Hwasa used her arms and tried to block Wheein's attacks."I-It's a joke!! A joke." Hwasa was definitely trying to get out of this situation. 

"Don't joke around like that!! It's not funny!" They were definitely taking peoples attention. "Okay,I'm sorry,wont happen again." Hwasa apologized 

"Wheein? Hwasa?" Oh and who said they didn't get the attention of their beloved unnie. The two of them turned their heads now looking at yongsun.

"Unnie.." both said

"What are you doing here?" The younger girls looked at each other and nodded. "Unnie, we want a private talk with you." Wheein said. Yongsun nodded and replied "Okay, I'll see you at the usual cafe and the usual seat at lunch later." With that Yongsun continued to walk and left the two young girls. 

"Why does she get to decide where we are gonna talk?" Hwasa asked.

"Shut up, besides we planned to take her there anyways." Wheein said while walking away. Hwasa ran to catch up with Wheein. "True." Hwasa agreed to Wheein's statement.

-lunch-

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Yongsun started the conversation because it was getting akward."Wheein will do all the talking unnie." Hwasa stated earning a distorted face from Wheein. "Fine." She cant really make Hwasa talk cause its gonna get complicated.

"We wanted to say sorry for that other day we talked."

"It's fine." 

"Really? Your not mad?"

"Do you me to be mad? Besides that made me think twice about life anyway"

"You didn't try to...you know....suicide didnt you?" 

Yongsun fell silent that made the other girls worry. "Unnie?"

"I tried to....I guess." That statement alone broke Wheein and Hwasa's heart.It made them tear up."But...." Yongsun continued.

"It was not your fault." This took the younger girls by suprise. "What do you mean?" Hwasa asked . "It was all my fault. It was me who was weak. I didn't even consider Byul. Losing her made me weak and scared and alone. But then I realised that moment that I should live my life to the fullest for  myself and for Byul ofcourse."

Both Wheein and Hwasa was speechless instead they got up and hugged their unnie.

"We are so proud of you unnie" Wheein stated. "And we are sorry for making you feel alone." Hwasa added and thus they reconciled with each others . 

Little did they know that someone was watching them.

"I'm glad they are okay now." She smiles while looking at the scene happening few meters away from her.

"Byul, lets go its time"

"Okay, Krystal, Lets go get my body back"

 

 

_______________________

Hey guys its a long time since I last posted or updated.I hope you waited for me hahaahahah what do you think of this chapter.? Anyways thanks for reading subcribing and also the upvotes thanks! Bbyoong!!