Byul

I know..

And a gunshot was heard. Eric was the one who pulled the trigger. He did not shoot someone  but something. Byul who is currently recovering from the lpud noise the gun have made glanced over her body. Nothing was wrong,it was wierd. Where did the bullet go? What did he shoot? Byul looked around when Eric suddenly laughs hystericaly. 'This guy is really out of his mind.' Byul thought. She clicked her tounge,she was irritated by the mad man's laugh. 

"Why the hell are you laughing?!!" Byul shouted. Eric smiled and it was not great to see. He may be handsome but hell that smile is so evil that she felt like she is looking at a demon. He again laughed like a demon and he didn't answer Byul's question.

"I ASKE--" When Byul was about to shout again she was cut off by a beeping sound. She looks around to find that annoying noise. She looked at her own body's side. It was the machine beeping and smoking. That machine was the only thing that keep Byul alive and if that very machine breaks, she'll vanish right on  the spot. In other words she will die. "!!" Byul cursed. She was now determined to attack Eric. She doesn't  care if Eric shoots her ,it's not her own body anyway.

She doesn't have any time to stay still. She ran across the room to tackle Eric. Eric however lifted his gun and pointed at Byul. Bang!!! Another gunshot was heard. At that time Krystal was already panicking so much. She already heard two gunshots but there is still no signs of the police. She was already tearing up, what if something happened to Byul.

Byul was absolutely not okay, it may be not her own body but boy did that hurt so much. She was hit by her right shoulder. She was holding the pain, she needed to . She continues to run towards Eric and was able to punch him so hard that he ended up on the floor. Eric dropped the gun and when he was trying to reach it, Byul reacted fast and kicked the gun out of his reach. Byul once again punched him in the face multiple times so that he wont be getting up any minute. Byul needed to call Krystal she needs an ambulance. She fell down after an exhausting fight with Eric.

", so this is what it feels like, being shot in the shoulder." She was sweating hard and was breathing heavily. "It damn hurts alright." She hears some one laughing, "Oh , please don't" Byul muttered under her heavy breathing. She had enough of Erics craziness. She tried to get so zhe can atleast see what was happening. When she was abou to stand up she felt something cold against her forehead. "Great.." Byul again muttered under her breath . She was too tired to react at the gun pointing directly on her head and she wanted everything to end already. 

She just wants to go back and be lovey dovey with her girlfriend. She wanted to touch tose fluffy mochi cheeks of Yongsun. She wanted to hug her, kiss  her and ofcourse sleep with her.(>\\\<) Not in a erted way though, she just wants to cuddle with Yongsun on the bed as the fall asleep but I can't assure you that Byul was not thinking of dirty mind. 

Byul needs to do this or she won't be able to fulfill her promuse and go back to Yongsun's arms. Before Eric could  pulk the trigger she held the gun and pointed it somewhere inside the room. She the took the gun and pointed it to Eric after punching and kicking him. He was laughing again. Byul was so angry that she can kill some one right here right now. But she can't do that instead she pointed the gun toward Eric's leg. She pulled the trigger without hesitation. Eric groaned and shouted because of the pain he felt. This was to stop him from standing and make further evil things. Byul drooped the gun the police entered as soon as she did it. Krystal was right outside making a worried face. Byul again fell down and this time she was no longer inside the man's body. Paramedics rushed in. Krystal was allowed to cpme inside she rushes to Byul who was now can be only seen by her. "Are you okay?" She muttered . Byul smiled and looks at her own body while paramedics are trying to save the most injured body in the room.

 Krystal  was called as a witness in the case. Eric and her brother Minhyuk was in the same hospital but Byul's room was highly monitored and many were standing guard outside of her room.

Byul was just standing besude her body, just looking at it. Krystal approached her. "Why don't try to go back on your own body?" Krystal said. Byul was quiet and was deep in her thoughts but she heard what krystal said. 

"I'm scared"

"Of what?"

"Krystal,what if I won't be able to wake up or even if I do will I be able to remember Yongsun,Wheein, Hyejin and you."

Krystal was deeply touched by Byul. She knew she was falling for Byul but can't doanything about it cause she us taken after all.

"Of course you will." Krystal smiled widely as if saying that everything is gonna be alright. But it wasn't, Krystal knew that Byul won't be able to remember her the events that had happen during their time together. It hurts Krystal, that the love if her life won't be able to remember her. But at the very least, Krystal can remember her wonderful time with Byul.

Byul was both a blessing and a curse to Krystal because Byul is her first love that is why she is a blessing but a curse because she will definetely won't leave Krystal's mind for the longest time and everytime she remembers Byul, it will surely hurt. Though she is happy that Byul will be with her lover and live happily. Krystal is sure that she will remember everything about Yongsun and her life before she went into coma.

"Go on now, go back to your own body." Krystal pushed Byul. Byul nodded and muttered thak you. Byul entered her body and Krystal also kinda new that she won't wake up immidiately.

She went out of Byul's room. Outside the room there were multiple guards. She went and wispered something to one of the guards. The guard nodded and Krystal walks away. She went outside, she took out her phone and called Kim Yongsun. She has the number of Yongsun because Yongsun called her once asking about Byul. The phone ringed as Krystal looks at the sky.

"Hello, Krystal? "

"Hi Yongsun, can you come to xxxxx hospital. "

"Okay,sure but why?" 

"You'll know when you arrived ."

Yongsun arrived at the hospita and saw Krystal at the very entrance of the building. Yongsun jogged towards Krystal. "Hey, what did you call me for?"

Krystal handed a piece of paper with the number 129. Yongsun looked at Krystal as if she is looking for some answers. 

"Go to this room, there a lot of guards just hand this piece if paper and say your name and my name"

Yongsun was still confused.

 

"Someone's waiting for you"

 

 

"Who?" Yongsun is still confused.

 

 

 

"She is probably awake by now, you know...."Krystal smiled at Yongsun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

".....Byul" Krystal continued earning wide eyes from Yongsun who's mouth was open. Krystal smiled as she sees Yongsun running fullspeed  into the hospital.

 

 

 

 

This is for the best. Krystal thought while slightly tearing up.

 

 

_______________

Hi guys how's todays chapter? I was about to finish this story but I felt lazy (teehee) and I couldn't achieve 3000 words. Not even halfway. Im very sorry that the chapters are short . It is cause  im not used to long chapters. Sorry again for the people who wanted long chapterz. Anyways thanks for the new subscribers. And as always thanks for reading,subscring,upvoting and thanks for the comments I really love it when you guys comment so comment all you want (>u<) hahahha. Until the next update. Bbyoong.