Tears

I know..

Ever since Yongsun saw Byul that morning, she wakes up earlier than anyone. She hoped that she will have the chance to see Byul again but no it wasn't that easy. The two girls have notice the change in their unnie's behavior and it worries them. The two decided to talk with their unnie. 

"Unnie are you okay? You've been acting weird since the day we slept over." Hwasa said to Yongsun who was studying. She looks at the two and thought to herself 'Should I tell them that I saw Byul.' "Unnie? Hello? Earth to Yongsun." Wheein said while waving her hand infront of the absent minded Yongsun. When Yongsun snapped out she looks at the two worried girls. "Are you okay?" Wheein said. 'No,they will think I'm crazy.' "I'm fine."

"Is it about Byulie unnie?" Hwasa was sharp, she have noticed those small details that made her conclude. Yongsun was startled by the latters words. She realized that she can't hide it from them.Yongsun lightly chuckles "I bet you'll think I'm crazy after I told you what happened." "Spill it" the girls said in unison. Yongsun nodded in response.

 

"I saw Byul..." She lightly chuckles while looking at the girls,it was a chuckle that is full of sadness. "She was sitting on my bed that day and suddenly she was fading away, she told me tht we will meet again, she told she is always there for me. I don't know if it was a dream but it felt real." Tears started to fall from Yongsun eyes. At first, it was just small tears and sad chuckles but it became hard for her that she was crying a lot. The two girls hugged their unnie and started crying because of the state of their Unnie.

 

When they all have calmed down they began to talk again. "Unnie maybe your just stressed at your studies and everything." Wheein said "Plus you were just attacked recently that added to your stress." Hwasa added.

"You don't believe me?" Yongsun asked. 

"Unnie...It just ....it's been two years" Wheein said

"I know .." Yongsun answered

"Then if you know just stop thinking about it." Hwasa's voice was raising a liitle

"I can't....I just..." Yongsun said.

"Unnie..." Wheein said but deep inside she snapped. She was tired of Yongsun's attitude and so is Hwasa. "Just stop unnie!! It's been two years!!No one found her, even her body was not found! She is gone and that is final.!" Hwasa rose her voice she was crying, Wheein was just there sitting,not saying anything cause she agrees with Hwasa.

 

While Yongsun is just there speechless. "Let's go Wheein." The two left without looking back. It was a nightmare to Yongsun because now, her friends are gone, they were fed up of her.

 

Yongsun was also tired of being alive and she was tired of not having Byul by her side. She stood up and walked to her desk, she looked trough the drawers and found what she was looking for. It was a blade. It was still not open.

 

"Maybe I should see Byul on the other side." She lighlty chuckles and teared up.

 

 

 

--------------------------

Hey guys , thanks for reading my story and it seems like moonbyul is participating on a Kbs show...(screams) I saw the trailer(screams) and what is more she is with Suelgi of Red velvet (screams) and other female idols. But this is really a dream come true, my biases Moonbyul and Suelgi are gonna work together(Screams) omigosh. Hahaha any ways thanks for reading and What do you think will happen to Yongsun.???