Eric

I know..

"Krystal,is this the right  place?" Byul turned to Krystal who was standing  right behind her. "Of course....I guess." Byul sighed and looked around. They were in Busan. It was pretty hard to go there cause it is really far away. But the weird thing is, the place where Byul's body is supposed be in, is the most unexpected place. It was a famous apartment building in the area. Even the police live in one of those aprtment. 

"This is really not the place i expected."

"Neither did I but my mom is always on point so we have to trust her." Krystal said she then took out a piece of paper. Byul approached Krystal and took a peak on the paper."222?" Byul was a bit confused. "It's the room number." Krystal answered then Byul nodded and it was the cue. They walk towards the entrance.

"Wait!" Byul said earning a confused face of Krystal. "What is it?" Byul looked around, earning another confused look of Krystal."I need a body." Byul said. "A body ?" Krystal was totally confused.

"I can't let you barged in a criminal's lair alone."

"But your with me.." 

"Yeah, I am with you but I can't be any help in this state."

Byul found a group of guys who was totally gangsters. Byul smiled "Perfect."

"Perfect? Are you an idiot? They totally look dangerous." Krystal exclaimed. "That is  exactly why. Because I can only possess bad people." As byul explained,one of the guys approached Krystal. "Hey there pretty lady, wanna hang out." The guy said and Krystal looked at him like some kind of freak. But she noticed one thing, he kinda looks like Byul who is currently in a running position. Byul started to run towards the guy and then succeeded her attempt.

"Byul?" Krystal was trying to confirm. "Hey, Krystal" as she smiled widely. Krystal    sighed in relief. "I need to ditch those guys so here is the plan." Byul whispered to Krystal and blushed hard. But for the other gangsters it looked like flirting. "Hey, Minhyuk!!" One of them shouted. "Stop it!! You dont have a chance!!" Another one shouted and they all laughed. Byul put her arms around Krystal and shouted back. "Well sorry I just took the chance." She sounded tough, she needed to so the gangsters wont be wierded out. The gangsters were left dumfounded when the guy called minhyuk who was possed by Byul is holding Krytals hand.

"Holding my hand is totally unnecessary." Krystal said "Oh sorry my bad." Byul immidiately lets go of Krystal's hand. Akward silence continued until they reached the room 222.

"We're here."  Byul's heart was beating fast. She is nervous and scared but she needed to stay calm. "Lets knock first" Byul said to krystal and she nodded as a response. Byul nervously knocks on the door. The door slowly opened. A tall man and quite handsome came out. "Minhyuk? Whats wrong?" The man smiled. 

Byul was startled. The name Minhyuk was the owner of the body. ' this guy knows the man I possessed. What do I do? Judging from his apperance, he is definetely older than me.' 

Byul smiled and answered the man. "Hi Hyung." The man was kinda wierded out. "What is wrong with you?You hardly smile infront if me." Fortunately Byul anwered the man smoothly. "Well ,I got a girlfriend and I wanted to introduce her to you." Krystal's eyes widened by Byul's statement. The man turned to look at Krystal. "H-Hello" Krystal nevoursly said. "Hi. I'm Eric, Minhyuk's brother." He reached out his hand for a handshake. Krystal shook his hand while trying to hide her trembling self. After all the man she shook hands with is a possible criminal.

"So can we come in." Byul neede to push harder so they can come in and investigate. "Y-Yeah sure. Come on in." Eric definitely hesistated. Byul and Krystal are in the apartment and took a seat onthe sofa. It was pretty normal, it isn't like a house of a psychopath who is hiding a girl in coma for two years. "Is your girlfriend okay with the same tea you like?" Eric asked from his kitchen. "Yeah she's fine with it." 

"Oh no, I'll go to the convinience store real quick okay?" Eric said while getting his shoes on. "Why?" Byul asked. "Gotta buy something.I'll be back." And so Eric was gone it was their chance. "Quick let's go find my body." Byul said and Krystal agreed. They look around the rooms but there is one room that is particularly locked. It was Krystal who found the room. "Byul! There is a lock room here." Byul headed towards Krystal. "We need a key." Byul nodded. She puts her hand in the pocket of minhyuks leather jacket and felt something. She took it  out and was smiling. "We are lucky today." She inserted the key in the keyhole and sliwly turning it. The door was opened.

The room smelled like the hospital. Byul and Krystal's eyes widened to the horryfying scene they see in front of them. Byul's body was lying in bed but she was full of scars her eyes were covered, an open wound was also visible with blood slightly cominh out. Byul approched her own body while Krystal was unable to move because of the shocking scene. "What happened to me?"Byul still confused. 

"No!! Let go of me!!" It was krystal's voice. Byul turned to look at whar was happening. Eric got Krystal and was pointing a gun at Byul. "Let go of her!!" Byul snapped,she was not scared of a pointing towards her. She is already angry with what she saw and now Krystal was captured. "I knew something was wierd. Girlfriend? You don't even like girls." Byul ignored the gun pointing towards her and slowly walked towards Eric ready to punch him but stops.

Eric was pointing the gun towards Krystal this time. "I'll shoot if you come any closer." Byul was now enraged by Eric's words but she can't move or the innocent Krystal who have done nothing but helping Byul was gonna be killed. 

"Please let go of her. She's innocent." Byul said while trying to be calm.Eric smiled , different from the other smile Byul saw. It was a smile of a psychopath.

"Sure! Let's talk this out our selves." Eric pushed Krystal out of the room and locked the door. Byul sighed in relief and at least Krystal is safe. Byul and Eric was left in the room. Krystal on the other hand ran outside to seek for help when she saw no one was around she took out her phone and called the police and told them what was happening.

 

"Why are you doing this?" Byul asked

"Why?" Eric laughed hard like how psychopaths should. "'Cause that is all around my Yongsun,getting all touchy."

"My Yongsun?"

 

"Yes ,my lovely Yongsun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And  a gunshot was heard in Busan's neighborhood that day.

 

___________

Well. How's that? Longer than the other chapters right? Hahahha i hope you guys like this chapter .thanks for the comments,subscriptions and upvotes. Also thank you for reading. That is all sfor today. Bbyoong