Chapter 9: The Sudden Inv

A Clumsy Nerd by Day, A Hot Dancer By Night

Soonyoung's POV:

It was just another day at school, a full day at school. I mentally groaned at the fact that I might have to face those classmates of mine. Thankfully, I entered the classroom early and there were very few students in the school compound. I saw Seventeen and gave a small nod as an acknowledgement to their existence in the class and head to sit down in my seat.

"Um... Soonyoung hyung... morning~", Dino said while the rest of the seventeen followed.

"Morning~~"

"May god bless your mornings"

"Wassup"

"Yo"

"Annyeong. Ha.se.yo"

"Morning~~~ Soon~"

"..."

"Good Morning"

"Ayoooo~"

"M-M-M-Morning", I said while stuttering.

"Don't be shy~", Jeonghan said. I glanced at the rest and they had smiling faces, Jihoon and Wonwoo were trying so hard not to smile. They were normally not this nice to me so I was thinking that if they ate something wrong, I want to know what it is or are they trying to prank me. I slowly sat down in my seat as I felt their stares watching my every move.

"Um... Soonyoung hyung?", Dino asked shyly. I looked towards him and took out my water to drink as i gave a small nod to let him tell me the question he wanted to ask.

"Can we hang out with you?", Dino asked cutely but I was frozen, as I slowly processed the words and before I knew it, I was choking on water. Coughing it in thankfully. After coming back to reality from almost dying, I looked up to see the rest of seventeen looking back at me, as worry and panic was evident in all of their eyes. I almost fell into another shock. I snapped out quickly and looked at them silently.

"I-I-I-Im fine...", I said silently, looking down shyly as I have never received such attention in THIS school.I looked up at them and they looked at me.

"so... can we hang out with you?", Jun asked eagerly.

"....I-I-I-I'll see on my schedule...", I said while fishing my phone out of my pocket and checking my schedule. I found out I was free for the entire day till 7pm onwards as that is when I begin my training for dance. I glanced at The8 who was staring at my phone, in slight confusion which made me wonder.

"I guess i can... but till 7pm only... I need to excercise....", I said looking down. I heard yells of cheers and happiness which shocked me. Are they actually acting or not? I am sometimes confused with most of the seventeen members. Dino was the first to start acting nice towards me, he never pulled pranks on me before. I'll assume that they have changed for the better... for now.

Jihoon's POV: 

Yes! Finally an insight to how he lives his life. I have never felt like this towards people other else than Seventeen. Maybe he could become part of Seventeen. What am I thinking?! Wait... We have never seen him dance before... We definitely have to make him dance today~ I smirked knowing that no one, Let me repeat NO ONE defies my order.

Jeonghan's POV:

I looked over to my side to see Jihoon smirking. I knew he had something up his sleeve and most of the times it was pranks. I nudged him hard in the ribs as he muttered a soft ouch, not wanting to attract Soonyoung's attention. He glared at me but I glared at him, as he slowly backs away.

"What are you trying to do?", I mouthed to him. He rolled his eyes.

"I want to see Soonyoung dance.", He mouthed back and that made me stand rooted to the ground. Has anyone from our school seen Soonyoung dance? I glanced at Soonyoung who was interacting with the rest of the Seventeen members. He looked less tense but he looks like he was putting his guard up.

"Soonyoung... I have been meaning to ask you but have you perform on stage before?", I asked out of no where, probably shocking him in the process.

"u-umm...", He looked hesitant. I knew he felt uncomfortable.

"It's okay~~ You do not need to answer the question if you feel uncomfortable with it.", I said genuinely while smiling at him.

"T-Thanks... I-It's just that... maybe if... we're a group of best freinds then... I can tell you...", He said shyly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"But Soonyoung Hyung... Please perform for us! I really wanna see you dance, be it a cover or your own choreography.", Dino asked excitedly.

"I-I-I'll see first...", He looked down as though he felt guilty. He looked guilty of something that maybe we will never know.

"So its a promise! You have to hang out with us-", Dino got cut off by Soonyoung's phone which rang for attention.

"I'll pick this up.", He said and picked the phone up.

"Hyung? What is it?", Soonyoung asked casually unlike when he is around us.

"W-WHat!? B-B-B-But they do not know... Oh nooooooooooooo.... Hyung please convince oemma and appa.... I can't go.... I know I know... But pleaseeeeeee they'll be there! I can't face them.... Yes they are.... nope they can't... Noooooooo please I'm begging you~~~. Hyungg~~~ Your cute dongsaeng is begging you~... Nope still not going... If they find out im that boy... I'll be dead meat at school hyung... Please I'm begging you- What!? What kind of name is that!? No No No I am staying at home~ Bye~", Soonyoung hanged up on him and slumps in his chair, sighing in relief. In 5 minutes, he has shocked me with the many expressions and tones he could make with his brother.

"what happened?", I asked. Panic began to cover his face as he kept quiet, looking more guilty.

"I'll tell you... Once I have the courage... It's related to my performances... I can answer your question... I have done performing... and I am still performing but... I can't tell you where or when I perform...", He looks down. I could sense he feels guilty. I gently patted his back.

"Well... you have your reasons...", Jihoon said as looking as though he was pondering about the phonecall.

"Soonyoung Hyung... You're not poor right?", The8 asked. Jun and Hansol began choking on their saliva as to how straightforward he was.

"I-Im not poor... if that's what you are asking...", Soonyoung asked shyly.

"hmmm... That means most of the rumours going around about you is probably fake... but I am curious... Did you got laid? Are you gay? Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?", The8 said honestly yet cutely. Jun was restraining himself from clamping the8's mouth shut.

"U-Uh... No I have my ity intact, I am most definitely not Gay and no I amnot ready for relationships, I want to focus on securing my future first.", Soonyoung replied back, which was very straightforward.

"So hyung... You have to make sure you come with us later~ We will make sure to bring you lots of fun.", Dino said happily whlie clinging to Soonyoung's arm.

"O-O-Okay..", Soonyoung replied back stuttering.

After school, we gathered outside the gates, dragging Soonyoung along.

"So where should we go?", Seungcheol our leader asked.

"Anything!"

"Cafe~"

"Arcade!"

"Shopping~"

"Lotte world!"

They looked at Soonyoung slowly who yelled lotte world along with Seungkwan, Dino and the8. They looked like kids. They really looked like kids. They're eyes were gleaming with such happiness. I covered my mouth to hold in the laughter as to how cute and funny they were. They're like my children, I have raised them well...

Soonyoung's POV:

"Lotte world!", I yelled, with excitement bubbling within me. Some of them looked surprised, while others were trying so hard not to laugh. I pouted cutely.

"Please Please Please let's go to lotte world!", three voices said and I looked to my left and right to find, Seungkwan, The8 and Dino begging to go. Looks like I am not the only one.

"But how are we going to buy the express tickets!?", Hansol whined.

"My credit is suspended!", Seungcheol said sadly.

"How in the world did that happen?", I asked in shock.

"My parents did that, I still have another week before I can reactivate my card.",Seungcheol said while pouting. I glanced at everyone and they all looked down.

"So we can't go?", I asked sadly, as they nodded sadly.

"We have cash but not credit cards, but debtit cards.", DK aka Seokmin said.

"Okay- wait... I think I can solve that problem~", I said brightly remembering something. I walked ahead of them and stopped at a corner, to talk my dad. My father is actually manager and holder of most IRs (Integrated Resorts) and most attractions. I almost forgot that he is the CEO of Lotte too.

"Hello hoshi my son~", He said in a very cool voice. I immediately smiled and told him about my situation. I glanced at Seventeen who looked curiously at me and I smiled before continuing to discuss with my dad. I discussed about what happened on the phone with Jiyong hyung and he gave in eventually with a deep sigh. I happily ended the call and checked my card for my Id card. If Seventeen were to see how I looked like in my ID card, I would be so dead. I confidently walked to them.

"Let's go~ to lotte world~", I said happily while linking my arms with Mingyu and Dino who was linking arms with Jeonghan.

"B-B-B-But we don't have the m-m-money...", Jihoon said while panicking. I gave them a playful smirk and acted a bit like myself.

"Leave that to me~ I already handled the problem so let's go~ Kaja~~~", I said while dragging them. (Translation for 'Kaja': It means "Let's Go")

They all looked at me and as though were terrified as to what I might have done. I smiled, reassuring them. We took a cab with the amount of money they had, which was a lot but for 13 people it would not be enough to buy the express tickets. Now here we stand in front of the lotte world, VIP section. They were looking at me as though I was crazy. I walked into the lounge, after telling them to wait outside. I showed my ID card to the front desk and she took out 13 tickets that were encased in a cardholders, which users are able to sling around their neck so they would not fall. They were express tickets. I walked out with the cards behind my back and whistled as I walked towards them, who looked worried and relief.

"So what happened?", The8 asked with a tone that shows he is worried and curious at the same time. I immediately beamed, chuckling in the process.

"Well?", Seungkwan asked.

"Well... you gotta thank me for this~", I said playfully while waving the 13 cardholders holding the express tickets. I smirked. Their jaws slowly drop.

"B-B-B-B-But h-h-how?", Seungcheol stuttered.

"T-T-T-This is the first time... we were able to go together!", Dino yelled in happiness while crying as Jihoon looked like he was about to cry in happiness but was holding himself back. I patted his shoulder and gave a smile.

"Wait this is not illegal? And if it's not... How did you manage to...?", Jun asked, completely confused as to how easily I could get it.

"Well I have my connections~ Anyway, Let's go~ OH HYUNGSEOKKIE HYUNG~~~ GYUNGYUN~~~", I yelled happily and brofisted them.

"Ayooooo~ Hyung do they you know?", He was trying to say about my identity and I sighed, shaking my head indicating a no.

"Are they joining us?", Joshua asked. I nodded.

"Hope you won't mind as they're the only friends I had since Elementary school.",I smiled patting their backs and I felt happy. I felt happy to know that I am going to spend a day with my new friends. However, I still have to keep my nerd disguise on if not... I am dead. Maybe, I do not know. I am worried as to how much I will be able to hide from them. I glanced at GyunGyun and Hyungseokkie hyung, they looked worried and I smiled to reassure them.

"Hey~~ Don't give your secret signs even though you three are close~ I wanna know about Soonyoung hyung~~~", Dino said happily. I knew I was in deep deep trouble.

Author's Note:

Hello~~~~ FINALLY! I have surpasses 2000 words. I am proud of it! Normally I write more than this. In fact, I did not expect this book to gather some love~ I hope you guys will be able to continue supporting this book~ Signing out~