Chapter 14: Narrow Escape Or... Is It?

A Clumsy Nerd by Day, A Hot Dancer By Night

Soonyoung's POV:

I felt confused as I had my back facing the windows, me being the only person left sitted on the floor as the other two laid on couch, side by side. I was scrolling through my phone to choose a temporary hair dye for my competitions so it would give the idea to my viewers and fans that I am not that nerd in school. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and wore my facemask once again. Moments later, suddenly the door flung open and all 3 of us whipped our head to the source and cause of the noise. Why!? Why does SEVENTEEN keep popping out of no where... when I am in Hoshi mode!?

All of us immediately got up, standing in alert and shocked. We were all luckily wearing facemasks and some of the make up we were wearing was smeared. G.N immediately response.

"How may we help you... 12?", He continued after counting the number of members and had his cold glare up front. I was not wearing my glasses and my hair was pushed back which was good, since no one has seen me without my glasses except my elementary schoolmates and my bestfriends.Hyunseo placed his hand on his torso. He was wearing a sleeveless hoodie. One way to make Hyungseok look different is to make him wear sleeveless shirts when he is Hyunseo. The reason being is simple. He wears long sleeves or short sleeves which hide his biceps and he tends to wear shirts that are not fitting. the way he hairstyle his hair also plays a part. Back to reality, 12 of them were staring at us, jaws dropped.

"Hoshi hyung!", Dino happily said it and was about to pounce me but Jeonghan stopped him before he could even do that which I was grateful for. I hesistantly gave a nod.

"Um... Hoshi why are you here with your friends?", Jun asked. He looked at me as I tilted my head to my right as though asking why and is it wrong to be here.

"N-N-No I do not intend to be rude but... why are you in our practice room?", He said that and I thought I almost choked on my own saliva. My eyes were wide open in shock. The practice room which we have been renting for 2 hours actually belonged to Seventeen! I immediately bowed down, with G.N. and Hyunseo.They were saying it's okay with their embarrassed voices. I glanced at all of their faces only to see S.coups and Woozi smirking. I slightly gulped, being intimidated by their smirks.

"Soooo~~ Hoshi... can you dance for us?", S.coups said while still smirking. I blinked and nodded slowly but G.N butted in.

"Heyyyyy~ Don't ignore us~", He said in his normal usual tone which he only uses around me and Hyunseo, but he was as though he was reminding them not to forget them. Dino sulked cutely, I began to smile as I patted his head to comfort and it was a way to tell him that he would be able to see me perform.

"Um guys.. I need to speak to Hoshi personally~", Woozi said while smiling 'innocently'. It was those smiles where you know you have to run away before it was too late or those smiles that you know you are in trouble.

Jun' POV:

That was definitely weird. Does Woozi Hyung know Hoshi Hyung? I shove the thought away, all the way to the back of my mind. THE8 and I made eye contact, nodding at one another. I knew we had to get to the bottom of this. I glanced at Woozi and Hoshi who was walking out of the door.

"Sooo... Do you guys perform too?", The boy asked. He was the only one talking and apart from him and Hoshi was another boy who looked slightly older than us by his features.

"Yeah we perform too as 12 members", Hansol answered his question back.

"Oh yeah I forgot to introduce ourselves... I am G.N and the other boy there is Hyunseo", He said with his face mask on.

"How do you guys know about Hoshi?", THE8 asked as the curiosity got the better of him. G.N and Hyunseo looked at one another before looking back at us 11.

"Well?", S.coups our leader asked.

"We're his elementary schoolmates", G.N said coolly. However, he remind me of someone and I just could not put my finger on it. I shook the thought of it again. Though I am wondering what in the world how Hoshi was like in elementary. Dino eventually asked while being in his happy mode once again.

"How was... Hoshi hyung like in Elementary school?", Dino said while looking at us.

"Hm...... We really can't reveal much.... He has reasons why he wants past hidden", G.N said while looking at the silhoutte of both Woozi and Hoshi Hyung outside of the window.

Soonyoung's POV:

"Would you like to explain yourself Hoshi? or should I call you Soonyoung?", Woozi said with a lopsided smirk. I gulped visibly and tilted my head as though asking who was Soonyoung, trying no to break out into a cold sweat. Luckily, my facemask covered most of my face as my body trembled lightly in trepidation.

"Don't lie to me Kwon Soonyoung and not to mention, S,coups even found out about this", He said smiling smugly which I was very tempted to kick it off but I knew better not to cause  he may chase at me with a guitar. I sighed.

"P-Please don't tell the rest...", I said while my head hanged low, looking down at Woozi's feet, feeling embarrassed from him finding out.

"It's okay but... When do you plan to tell Dino and the rest?", He asked and I sighed deeply. When do I intend to tell them? I do not know where to start and when the say comes will I be able to answer without any confusion, without wavering? It was giving me headache just to think about it.

"Oh by the way... Who were those two actually?", He asked me casually, probably getting the hint not to dig any further or poke at the topic anymore.

"Oh they're actually G.n aka Taegyun and Hyunseo aka Hyungseok Hyung", I said. There was a few seconds of silence.

"WHAT!?", he yelled as his voice resonated through out the hallway of the building, bouncing off the ceiling and walls. Soon, the door was kicked open as the rest came pouring out of the practice room to see Woozi in shock. I looked away. Both my friends gave me a questioning look before Woozi suddenly grabbed their faces and inspected it very closely, before gasping in realization while the rest of his Seventeen members looked at him in confusion. He then walked back towards me.

"Demn... you guys are good at disguising yourselves... Teach me", He said while whispering in my ear as I gave those 'meh' shrugs. Hyunseo and G.N finally realized the situation I was in. Looks like I will need to explain to them with the help of Woozi and S.coups at another time.

Author's Note: Heyyyyyyy I finally updated again... I have been meaning to actually infor you guys this but... I will be on a hiatus until the end of November this year. I am taking O'level examinations so it is a big deal for me. I hope you guys will understand... Once its over.... I HAVE 6 MONTHS OF HOLIDAYS TO MYSELF~ *^* so pleaseeeeee be patientttt~~~ in the meantime, please leave a question you guys would like to ask me... I will be online from time to time but not so often. I would also like to take the opportunity to ask you guys... which chapter did you like the most and why? Just for the fun of it~ See you guys soonnnnn~~~ Thank you for your support!