Chapter 17: The Cat Is Out Of The Bag Pt.2

A Clumsy Nerd by Day, A Hot Dancer By Night

Soonyoung's (Hoshi) POV:

~Flashback~

'How could I have been so careless and not notice Seungcheol and Woozi!?', I yelled at myself because of... first of all, I was always alert of who was following me. I was fast to catch onto things and I think I was so carefree to the point, I let my guard down... I was not able to catch on the fact that I was being followed. This is a problem. If it was not Woozi and Seungcheol... I could have been busted and those nightmares would return. Those horrible accidents of girls that were trying to follow me all the way back home. Even if I am a male, how could one male go up against 20 other girls chasing him down with banners? I remembered exactly which day when Woozi and Seungcheol confronted me. Not to mention, giving me a taste of reality and what is to come. I could only sigh since what they have said was true. How could my identity stay hidden forever? Even if I did graduate and managed to keep it in dark, it was bound to surface in the media and news if I ever were to debut as an Idol! In other words, I really don't have a choice. I'm still going to be exposed but the last people who I want to hear about this piece of information being surfaced online would be the rest of Seventeen... I kept sighing as I mentally pictured the worst outcomes since... they're probably disappointed in me from keeping them so long and if this really prolonged till I enter a company and make my debut, both chaos and hell would be let loose.

~End of Flashback~

Wonwoo's POV:

From the side of my eye, I could most definitely tell something was going on when I saw the rest of my members looking baffled. I could see Dino shaking Jeonghan Hyung's arm and shaking to grab attention as he slowly pales at what he was saying. The moment Jeonghan Hyung turned around, he froze. The rest of Seventeen whipped their heads to follow their gazes when they noticed both of them rooted to the ground, unable to move like a statue. Their faces contorted to shock before turning into confusion. I immediately followed their gazes as two foreign yet familiar figures came into my sight. I could see Jeonghan's lips moving and the stranger was conversating with him yet,  I could feel a slight tension creeping up my spine. I excused myself from my parents to see what was the commotion about and I realised that Jun and Mingyu were doing the same as I gave a curt nod towards them. A silent signal to find out what was going on with the rest of seventeen members and the two guest who just arrived. As I began to walk towards the scene, the side profile of the two guest began to look more familiar yet so different. When I reached the scene, standing in front of two handsome gentlemen, I only then realised. It was Hyungseok and Taegyun. My jaw almost dropped at how different they look. Hyungseok and Taegyun almost looked completely different, if it was not for their obvious facial features. I gulped, trying to stop my mouth from going dry at how they just transformed themselves 360 degrees from cute and friendly to cool and chic vibes!

"T-Taegyun..? H-Hyungseok H-Hyung is that y-you?", I stuttered which was definitely out of the norm but I can't help but just be shocked. How would one not feel shocked if they see a completely different transformation of a boy you were friends with, who showed another side of himself that looked so familiar yet so distant!? Hyungseok was wearing those branded suits but wearing a monochrome t-shirt underneath, he was even wearing one ear piercing from his left ear  as he was blushing lightly as though nervous and Taegyun had two piercings on his left ear, one of which was a metal danging from his ear, he was wearing ripped jeans as part of his outfit and wore a choker with a simple Initial T on the metal plate which was hanging on his chocker. Both of their hairs looked completely different, they dyed their hairs Hyungseok with a brown hair and light brown highlights and Taegyun with silver greyish colour. They probably had their hair done by a professional stylist as well!

"Y-Yeah it's us..", He said shyly while rubbing the back of his head again. I glanced at Taegyun and I had the shock of my life. He looked like he was about to burst into tears at any time. How did he look like? Imagine a cute chibi that is biting his lips while trying to hold back his tears while having wide eyes. When just moments ago, he was standing chicly in front of us! How can he change his face into a cute crying face in a matter of minutes!?

"U-Um.. shall we enter the villa first? We need to talk with the twelve of you.", Hyungseok replied with a serious tone. Whatever it is, my gut is telling me it has to do something with Soonyoung. Me, including the rest of seventeen, just gave hesitant nods to agree.

"S-S-So um.... Have Mingyu, J-Jun and W-W-Wonwoo met Soonyoung y-yet?", Hyungseok said while stuttering. This was most definitely out of the norm. We slowly trailed after them into the villa. Guests inside the house gave occasional glances and some were nice enough to give a smile. The girls, on the other hand, were eyeing us and it was making me feel a bit confident since it means that we have caught their attention. Their eyes looked like they were enchanted which was similar to the reaction which girls gave at school. They began walking through the small crowd, leading us to the back only to face a long corridor which was empty and they began walking towards the far end as we followed closely behind them. Then, they turned to the left only to be met with a staircase which seems to go below the first floor and it did not look like those creepy basements looking things but more towards the aesthetic type of vibe. They slowly descend down the flight of stairs, leading us and the moment we reached the basement floor, they stopped and looked at us. Taegyun looked scared and he was giving occasional glances to Dino and Minghao while Hyungseok looked determined but worry was prominent in both of their eyes

Jeonghan's POV:

WHAT KIND OF HOUSE IS THIS!? HOW MUCH SPACE DOES THE HOUSE REALLY HAVE!? Taegyun and Hyungseok suddenly stopped and were waiting. The looked at one another, before Taegyun who is trying to hold himself back. Now, here I was. trying myself to stop my own self from hugging and telling him it is alright. He was on the verge of just breaking down completely and I could tell he was about to break down any further if we ever probe him.

"H-Hyung... please do-don't get angry at Soonyoung for this... and do-don't get angry at us...", Taegyun said while looking down before giving a brief glance towards Woozi and Seungcheol. It seems as if the two knows what is going as soon as he gave him that look.

"Plus... we rather have you guys know what we have been hiding from you so... we have to do it this way plus... it's very nerve-wracking for us...", He sighed and looked afraid. He was trembling and by the looks of it., this whole secret which Soonyoung has been keeping from us was very big and I could tell that it could have gone out of hand if they kept it any longer from us. All I could do was give them a glance.

"We... were part of a dance group and we used to be famous in elementary school before moving away to Seoul to attend Hanlim while Soonyoung went to your school. I think you have heard this story before... but please don't be mad... I'm begging you.", Taegyun continued before looking at us with pleading eyes.

"Anyway... this is our practice rooms... ", Hyungseok said while slowly walking towards the second door and holding onto the knob of the door as he slowly opens it. leaving the door ajar as though to allow us to catch a glimpse of what is about to happen. He said only one word before opening the door widely... 'Kaja'.

Dino's POV:

The door creaked open and I could only see a person standing there in the middle with someone listening to music as we stood in the doorway. Hyungseok began to walk towards the figure standing in the middle of the dancing room. The person had jet black hair and from the back, looked like a confident stance at first glance but as soon as Hyungseok patted his shoulders just to inform him of his presence, he gave out a long sigh and he began to tremble lightly.Taegyun came up to him to pat his other shoulder as though to comfort him. What is going on and who is he? He looked slightly familiar.

"Hyung... they're here...", Taegyun whispered in a soft voice. The person gave another sigh before taking a step back and nodding his head silently. He slowly hanged his head low before slowly turning with TaeGyun and Hyungseok to face us. The person slowly looked up with a sheepish smile. He looked so familiar and then, at that moment, I thought I almost burst my eardrum because of Mingyu and Jun.

"YOU!!!! Y-You're the one that bumped into us that day!", Jun and Mingyu yelled in sync which was a rare combination since they never were able to sync that well.

"w-wait! it's that handsome rude boy!"

"YOUUUUU~~~!!"

"Who are you~~!"

"FITE ME BRUH!"

"Guys calm down"

"OEMMMMMAAAA IT'S HIM"

"Shall I drag him into a dance battle right here, right now"

"Guys like what Jisoo said calm down"

"OKAY KIDSSSSSSS QUIET DOWN", Seungcheol sang and all of them went silent. The silence was soon replaced with 3 different peals of laughter that was as though trying to muffle themselves. I looked back to the three, only to realise that they were trying so hard to hold back laughing and managed to stifle a laughter before standing back at attention, way less tense than before.

"Let's get to formal introductions once again.", Hyungseok said as the male stranger, which was between Hyungseok and Taegyun, just smiled brightly giving an eye smile which made me felt drawn in towards him as he gave a beautiful smile. He gave a more friendly vibe unlike the time we met him back then when Mingyu bumped into him

"My name is Park Hyungseok, I attend Hanlim and am in my third year. Son to JTBC chairperson-", He said confidently but the hyungs and I were just shocked, that we were yelled out in shock before Hyungseok himself had to gather our attention back to listen to what he had to say. I observed Woozi Hyung and Seungcheol Hyung, they seemed shocked at the revelation and seemed to be confused about who the middle person was.

"Let me continue cause... what I am about to tell you can be quite a jaw-dropping information..." Hyungseok said sheepishly.

"I have a stage name and it's Hyunseo.", Hyungseok said with a small awkward smiled. We all went silent and looked at Taegyun who seemed to stop us from erupting into another fit of exclamations.

"Allow us ALL to introduce ourselves first... My name is Lee Tae Gyun, I also attend Hanlim, first year and also Son to Lee Enterprise... I too have a stage name and I go by G.N.... hyung... ", He said before stepping back into position and gently nudging the person between him and Hyungseok. Wait... G.N AND HYUNSEO ARE HOSHI'S GROUP MEMBERS FOR THAT COMPETITION!!! I REMEMBER THEM USING OUR PRACTICE ROOM! WHAT IS GOING ON!? My head feels slightly dizzy and the new itself is shocking enough but, the last person can't be that shocking right?

"I attend your school School of Performing arts... I am the youngest brother to Gdragon also known as Kwon Jiyoung who is also the son of two famous people, I am also part of a dance group which consisted of us three in elementary school..", the unknown person said confidently yet his voice held a familiar tone which I am used to hearing. I was shocked as he paused to let us process the information. The information itself was shocking enough! Who in the world knew that Gdragon had a younger brother!

"My name is Hoshi... I also go by the name which you are all familiar with... Kwon Soonyoung... Nice to finally meet you as me and not as a nerd, not as a dancer but as myself....", He said while sheepishly looking at us. My eyes dilated slightly at the huge revelation. The person I looked up to, Hoshi and the hyung which I liked the most, Soonyoung Hyung... are the same person... DAEBAK!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

YAYYYYYYY and please do not nag at meeeeeee. I know I have my "big" examinations are coming up but ever since I stopped writing my english has depleted rapidly so I am trying to practice my english since I have kind of grown accustomed to using inproper(?) english so I am trying to counter it by typing in english and improving. I might update tomorrow or any other day within this week~~~ OR MAYBE I SHALL LEAVE YOU GUYS IN SUSPENSION MWAHAHAHAH- *gets hit by a large pizza* okay nevermind... However, no promises since I have intensive for 4 weeks before my first written examination is coming. Signing off~~~ Jung_1004