Chapter 8: Confirmed suspicions?

A Clumsy Nerd by Day, A Hot Dancer By Night

Soonyoung's POV:

"So what do you need my vocals for?", I said wondering.

"It was a lie... I wanted to see you again... But I never expected you to look like this in school. I heard from Hyungseok Hyung... Hyung... Everyone from school is wondering where have you been and what have you been up to... They even questioned one another whether they would even see you again... It's not I can stop the gossips of our used to Kingka which is you... You used to be the most popular kid in our school. Even some of our seniors are looking forward to see you...", GyunGyun said cutely while pouting.

"It's not like I did not want this. I knew I would face with this but I do not want to be up with home-schooling and not interacting with people. I love attention but to a certain extent and if poddible in the healthiest way possible. Ever since that valentine's day at our elementary school, it shocked me. Girls from other schools entering our school just to see and look at us... One day, If fate allows me, I will perform with you and Hyungseokie Hyung... Once more~", I said it genuinely from the bottom of my heart. GyunGyun and Hyungseokie were excellent dancers. I even knew what type of dances they were comfortable with. I could safely say, I brought out their potential and bringing it out was no easy task. Once I longed to dance in front of the crowd again during the holidays, they were the ones that introduced me to Underground LEGAL clubs for dance competitions. I was happy and I could happily say that I enjoyed doing performances with them. We each had our stage names and hid our identities, Eventually that was when Hoshi was born.

Hoshi is a part of me. Hoshi in japanese translates to star. (A/N: This is what Hoshi said Himself) There are several dancers and choreographers that maybe better than me but I strive to improve and make my style of dancing. Combinations, Mixes or be it a new style of dancing, I love all types of dances. To me, dance is part of me. If I ever dare to say, My first love is dance~

"Hey let's get into my dance studio and you brought your extra clothes right?", I asked cheekily.

"Yes Hyung... but why?", GyunGyun asked back. I smirked while looking.

"Ready for Hoshi?", I said smirking while removing my glasses.

Next thing he knew, He was wearing his training clothes and I was soon going to on stage. I felt happy that someone who knows me is ready to watch me in action. I was awaiting the moment when my number would be called. I fiddled with my handphone and packed my phone into my bag.

"Number 0156, Please come up to the stage", The voice resonated throughout the huge auditorium.

Jun's POV:

I was humming a song when suddenly someone jumped onto my back. It was none other than Channie. Channie looked happy and was smiling. He was definitely in a good mood because of today.

"Hello Channie~", I said while making sure to hold him by his thighs so he does not slip off my back.

"Hello~~ Let's go meet the rest hyung~~~", Chan smiled happily while swinging his legs and riding my back. As soon as we gathered, Jihoon had a grumpy face on.

"What's the matter Jihoon Hyung?", I asked since he is usually not in a bad mood.

"I sent my spies to actually follow Soonyoung and that new boy. Eventually Soonyoung found out mid way and made a run for it dragging his friend along. They got my spies into a maze of alleys and they managed to escape quickly from their sight.", Jihoon said grumpily while crossing his arms cutely.

"Y-YOU SENT WHAT!?", Jeonghan hyung said while almost choking on his own drink.

"Did not expect him to actually find out and react that quickly.", Seungcheol hyung said.

"Wait wait but what was their last location?", Channie asked while tilting his head to the left.

"Near... the ramyun shop... that we always... hang out...", Jihoon said, slowly realizing a clue that he could use.

"THAT'S IT! THANK YOU DINO!", he said revolving back into the normal Jihoon hyung I know.

"What do you mean?", Dino asked.

"There is a possibility that Soonyoung uses the area often or he lives nearby there! However, it is most likely for him to hang out there. We bumped into that unknown rude boy along with hyungseok. We also bumped into Soonyoung nearby that area. My spies also lost Soonyoung near that area. That means... Soonyoung can be found there most of the times.", He made his theory.

"But hyung, did your spies searched for his name?", Wonwoo asked.

"I wish I could but... I do not want to get killed by Jeonghan in his Oemma mode.", Jihoon hyung said while slightly shuddering. ( A/N: Oemma means mother. Appa means Dad but sometimes in another context and situation, it can be used for yelling "OUCH")

"We must NEVER invade his privacy. It is not a nice thing to do. You may never know... if he has had a dark history that he does not want to show or so.", Jeonghan Hyung said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Hyungs... Its just my opinion but... I think that... The Soonyoung hyung that we know may not be the same Soonyoung that Hyungseok Hyung and TaeGyun knows.", Dino said while staring into space.

"Wait who is TaeGyun?", The8 Asked.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. He was the boy today morning that was searching for Soonyoung Hyung.", Dino replied back politely and happily.

"So you are saying that Soonyoung that we know may not be... the same outside?", The8 asked in confusion, As I too am confused from all of this. Is Soonyoung really a Nerd? His phone does not explain the poor background which everyone assumed, it was the newest versions of phones.

"hyung... We have confirmed our suspicions...", I said while smirking.

Soonyoung's POV:

We were leaving the dance competition and were in a festive mood. I managed to top this dance competition too! I also managed to learn more about the different types of dance moves which maybe I could also influence into my dance moves. This is why~ Dancing is amazing. It is a form of art that should be appreciated as only those who have the mind and versatility is able to stand with their feet and dance to their heart's content. Me and GyunGyun stayed in audience as we watched graceful ballet dancers in the ballet section and also the comical dancing which was a funny thing as their bodies narrate their story with much pride.

"So you chose Hoshi~", Gyun said while looking at me as I knew, he had his playful smirk on, beneath the face mask I lent him.

"Naega Hosh~", I said winking while giving my signature move as he shook his head as though he is disappointed with me. I gave him and myself a smug smile

.       

We looked at each other and laughed while walking towards Hyungseok's Bubbletea shop also known as our hang out place. I heard some voices from a large group and just ignored it. I slinged my arm around GyunGyun and continued to talk to him about dancing and his school life at Hanlim Arts School (aka rival of School Of Performing Arts). 

"G.n?", A voice called out and I turned around to see Hyungseokkie Hyung. I did our special handshake with him, catching eyes of some passer-bys.

"Yooooooo wassup hyung~~~", GyunGyun said it cutely. Tae Gyun's stage name was G.N while Hyungseokkie Hyung was Hyunseo. Hyungseokkie hyung was lazy so he just removed the letters away from his name and found the perfect one to him I guess. Hyungseokkie Hyung was wearing his face mask and we wore a similar kind of clothing, making it look like we planned to meet up when it was all unintentional. I texted my parents that I would be hanging out at Hongdae with my friends. I walked past by a group of people and glanced to see that it was Seventeen. I immediately tensed and both of them knew why. We continued walking till we heard seventeen stopped walking, while thundering footsteps came closer and closer till I heard a screech against the pavement. I looked through my bangs to see Dino.

"Y-Y-Y-You're H-H-H-H-Hoshi r-r-r-right? N-N-N-N-Not s-s-some roleplayer r-r-right?", He asked with his hands behind his back and boy, he was stuttering hard. I nodded enough to show and proof I was Hoshi. His eyes immediately begin to brightened as he smiled widely. As he slowly revealed that he was holding onto a pen and a blank paper.

"C-C-C-Can Y-Y-You-", Dino was unable to continue his words as I gently took the paper and signed on the paper. I grabbed his wrists gently and placed the signed paper and pen. I patted his head before lightly ruffling it and walking away from him, not to create any suspicion. I could not help it when Dino was so cute! No wonder he is the maknae. However, I still do not know how girls can find that jerks of a china line and the sass diva cute. No, how do they find seventeen's HipHop unit or Jihoon even cute!? (A/N: he is cute. Hozi is cute *^*) I heard a boyish squeal and I knew it came from Dino. He looked happy and extremely thrilled to meet me. How I wish I could tell him I was Soonyoung? Maybe after I have enough courage to bring it to his face and maybe to the rest. I remembered the scene in the Cafeteria ever so vividly. I glanced at Seventeen and I knew they were furious especially Jeonghan Sunbaenim. MAYBE... just maybe... they're not as bad as they seem to be I guess.

Author's Note: I am so sorry!!! Like I have said in one of the previous chapters... I may be busy with big examinations in my country and I have what you may call reasearch work & ideation... It is tiring~~~ So that explains my absence for yesterday to not update this book~ Please forgive me~ Anyway... I have been trying to at least write 2,000 words for a chapter. Reason being? It does not satisfy me, it looks short to me that is why. So till the next chapter or unless you read my feed XD. Once again, if you have any questions just comment below~