Chapter 12: Here Comes Trouble

A Clumsy Nerd by Day, A Hot Dancer By Night

Soonyoung's POV:

I came back stepping into my resplendent mansion as the door creaks open, echoing into the empty house. Jiyong Hyung had to go back to work due to some issues with the music and so on. I flopped to the couch, drifting into my thoughts. Today was not so bad~ it was quite good! I have to admit that. I was getting comfortable with the couch but I realised, I needed to get myself up and go to sleep after cleaning myself up, neat and properly for sleep. After changing clothes, brushing my teeth, washing my face, so on and so forth, I finally flopped into the arms of my lover; the bed. Oh how I love the moment it embraces me with such comfort and softness. I did not need to worry a single thing tomorrow~ I have planned out an entirely new choreography to another song and all I have to do is meet the principal tomorrow~ I even packed my things in waterproof bags just in case. Nothing will go wrong, however what I did not knew was that someone was brewing up a storm of chaos and hell.

    

(A/N: Has the haircut as the first picture but mix in with the second picture to slightly cover his eyes for the next description and when going to his next dance competition.)

 

I walked down the hallway early in the morning, only to find my locker in a worse condition than before. Words such as , gay and attention seeker was written in front of my locker in red paint. I creaked open the locker and the locker door, fell down, echoing throughout the empty school hallways. Luckily, I was standing a good four steps away from it if not I would not be able to participate in the dance competition today, because of an injured feet. The entire school  I stared at it and shrugged, walking towards the Principal's office. I knocked on the door and entered after hearing his permission to enter his room. He smiled apologetically. By now, I knew he had probably seen my locker and I knew that he is trying to think of a solution. I do not want to burden him with what he has on his plate as a Principal.

"Sir... It's okay I'm used to this", I said suddenly, shocking him as though he was thinking how I was reading his thoughts. His face was filled with shocked and I continued.

"Sir you are like an open book, the faces you make are easy to read.", I said while chuckling, making him smile again.

"The one thing that I can never master is on how to hide such emotion~  or pull a poker face~", He said jokingly, making us both laugh.

"So are you ready for the competition?", He asked in a more serious tone. I nodded, pulling my hoodie up while smirking. I wore my facemask.

"Nice disguise... Hoshi", He said chuckling and I began to feel the excitement rush in my veins as I adjusted my snapback. The thought of having to hide such a big secret is risky but exciting. I smirked behind my face mask. I nodded and left the school compound after saying goodbye to the principal and without even being noticed by the guards. I was walking towards a bubbletea shop to grab some energy and probably get some snacks. After getting what I needed in the cool ventilated convenience store, I sat at the bus stop. In all my life, I have never done anything wrong. Now why on earth must I face my schoolmates along with SEVENTEEN. As soon as I looked up to see which bus has arrived, I began to regret not taking a cab. There were both boys and girls who were now whispering as they got down the bus and as soon as Dino went down the bus, his eyes widen with happines. They were sparkling and I thought I almost saw fireworks shimmering in his eyes as he walked towards me. I immediately gulped while glancing around at the "interesting" surrounding.

"H-H-Hi Hoshi Hyung~!", He said happily while staring at me in awe. He was about to continue talking to me but his stomach growled. I chuckled  as he turned bright red probably embarrassed due to being hungry. I used my hand to tell him to come closer. I rummaged through my transparent plastic bag and passed him a triangular kimbap from the convenience store, gently placing it in his warm hands. I patted his head like how I usually do. I began to feel myself smiling till my eyes became crescents again. On-lookers continued to whisper in the background as the rest of seventeen walked towards me and Dino. The crowd of students was slowly dispersing, leaving me and Seventeen alone.

"You're Hoshi right?",Seungcheol asked. I nodded at him as acknowledgement slowly.

"Um... Is it okay if I ask some questions right?", The8 asked. I heard Mingyu, Wonwoo and Hansol sighed but Jun was facepalming at one side. They and I knew that he was going to ask some questions straightforwardly and honestly without fear. I nodded hesitantly, slightly cowering. There and then, the questions began firing at me.

"Hoshi Hyung, Why do you always wear a mask and a snapback? What age are you? Are you schooling? If you are which school? Is Hoshi your real name? Do you like any type of food? Do you have anyone you are dating? You are not in our rival school aren't you? Are you going for a competition right now?", The8 asked bluntly and it almost threw me off guard again. I looked for the note app inside my smartphone and looked at him, before typing my answers.

"I wear those to hide my identity, I'm in my second year of highschool and yes I do school. I cannot reveal my school name. Hoshi is my stage name. I like korean food the most. I have no one that I am dating. Luckily, I'm not in your rival school but my friends are and finally, yes, I am going to a dance competition.", Joshua read my text out loud for the rest of SEVENTEEN to hear. They began to understand me and looked at one another as they nodded in understanding. The8 then continued with his next question which managed to throw me off.

"Why don't you talk Hoshi hyung?", The8 asked with a serious tone. I slowly gulped down the saliva accumulating in my throat. I silently took a deep breath and typed out my words with a slightly dreadful feeling.

"People would recognize my voice and then, if they realized it was me then I would not be able to live in peace with all the fangirls and attention.", I wrote down honestly as Joshua once again read out my text. The text itself threw them all off guard and it caused an explosion of questions at me.

"Don't you love attention?!"

"Do you hate fangirls?"

"Girls love you why don't you love them back?"

"Are you gay?"

"You get praised for your dance!"

"How can you not love the attention!"

"Okay Okay guys! Hold your horses and this is the last question cause we have school. He is probably excused from school you know like Soonyoung~", Joshua stated as the the rest began to calm down and I once again was typing.

"I used to be a popular boy in my elementary school and I had fans. I loved the attention a lot. However, it became an unhealthy attention when a group of girls became stalkers. They tried to pry off other girls who wanted to confess to me or just be friends with me. They eventually became obsessed with me and I had to yelled at them before they realized what in the world they were doing. I do not want to be a cause of bullying to others neither would I like people to get hurt because of me. Hiding my identity may also cause a group of my friends... to maybe feel hurt... If that day comes, when they abandon me I will accept it even if it hurts cause I was the one who started it.", I wrote down as Joshua read it out. I knew they will not be able to guess that the group of friends were them. I smiled genuinely behind my mask as they stood there rooted to the ground, processing my words. I looked to my left and see my bus was arriving. I patted Dino's head once again out of habit and boarded the bus, leaving them as I looked at them, giving a small wave as an indication for goodbye and they looked back at me. Confusion and frustration shrouded their eyes and I slowly looked forward again. I remembered why I took the bus now. It was easier to get there by bus since it stops right in front of the stadium. I looked up to the blue sky and wished for something, hoping that the heavens would hear my pray.

'Please don't make SEVENTEEN leave me. Even if they had bullied me. they were the only ones who were slowly walking through my disguises and make me feel more comfortable being myself. They have even learnt to realise their mistakes and are now mending it. If one day I have to tell them the truth. I hope they would be able to understand my situation. I hope it would not break them or anything.", I thought. Little did I know, they were almost finishing the jigsaw puzzle to find their answers to their questions about me. A few minutes later into the ride, I sneezed. It was probably because of the cold.

Jeonghan's POV:

I stood there. I felt confused and frustrated for no reason. He looked familiar, strangely very familiar. I know that it is not because of the videos that chan showed us.

"I-Is it just me or... Does Hoshi actually look and feel familiar?", I asked in confusion. More questions begun to pop out in my mind, I immediately shook my head to snap out. We already have Soonyoung to deal with since he dresses up as a nerd for a reason.

"I feel the same way... especially after seeing him pat Chan's head", Said Jisoo.

"His hand feels warm~", Chan said giddily as he stand under the sun as though embracing it's warmth. I smiled but behind that smile of mine, questions began to form.

"We still need to find out what kind of activity Soonyoung is doing. He might be dancing or singing. Now that we brought Soonyoung into the conversation, does Soonyoung have any "program" today?", Jihoon stated. Chan looked at him innocently and nodded his head like a cute puppy. I was not able to hold myself from squishing his cheeks. He is exceptionally cute today.

"So do you guys want to go to Mr Park to see if he can give us any hints? Or ask Taegyun or Hyungseok?", I looked at Wonwoo who took all of us by surprise by asking questions. He is usually quiet but he seemed to be more talkative when it involves Soonyoung. Soonyoung appparently loves his jokes.

"Shoot...", Seokmin said in panic.

"What is it now? Lost your homework in bermuda triangle? Forgotten your lunchbox? You have a blind date? You got bitten by a wild animal?", Seungkwan said sarcastically with sass, with the rest of seventeen thinking that somewhere along those lines.

"No.. we're late for school.", Seokmin said with a pale face.

"OH GOD!", Jisoo yelled and I stood there. I glanced at my watch. 5 more minutes to go before school starts. Before one of us began to complain, each one of us began dragging ourselves to the school compound by running.

I sighed in relief as soon as the bell rung indicating for recess. We all managed to reach class on time. I glanced at the clock and looked at Soonyoung's seat. I began to wonder on how in the world he was doing till I heard a yell from the window. I looked down from the window to see Tae Gyun and Hyungseok Hyung pushing away SHINee away from Wonwoo, Mingyu, Jun, Hansol and Seokmin. A crowd was forming very quickly. I immediately began to rush down to stop the fight if there is any and gently pushed through the crowd..

"Where is that nerd boy!? I want to give him a piece of my fist because of his attitude!", Minho "Sunbae" yelled in fury. I began to massage my temples when I tried to calm both parties down, trying my best to help Taegyun and Hyungseok along with Seungcheol's and Jisoo's help. Soon, the principal was wlaking out of the school hallways and in front of them with Hanlim's Principal. All of us immediately bowed 90 degrees, feet together, legs straight as soon as they entered the scene. The crowd began to disappear after the principals told them to go back into the school compound, leaving us there to stand under the shades of the beautiful scenery and cool shade of the trees.

"What is up with this ruckus!?", Mr Kim, the hot and chic principal of Hanlim Art School yelled chicly with anger somehow. Hyungseok and I began to tell our point of views and soon, He asked the next question.

"So who is the boy which made SHINee fuss over with?", Mr Kim asked calmly, as though understanding the situation and glaring at his students, SHINee "sunbae" for creating an unnecessary ruckus.

"Kwon Soonyoung", Jisoo replied and Mr Kim froze for a few seconds, before slowly turning his head towards us, his face covered in shock and disbelief.

"R-Repeat the name?",He asked in almost a whisper as though he could not believe what Jisoo has just said. I have never seen Mr Kim look this shocked at hearing such a name or even a news, when he came to visit our school boundary.

"Kwon Soonyoung", I repeated gently yet audible enough for him to hear.

"How did you get him to go here Junhyung? Do you know how much I wanted him to join our school?", He turned to Mr Park, in shock as though Soonyoung was a rare specie.

"He applied here himself, Youngjae. You know his situation and his problem in elementary school so I thought you knew from his parents.", Mr Park said and it was now his turn to be in shock.

"His parents never mentioned about him going here though that's why I'm shocked to hear abou this.", Mr Kim said slowly calming down, tension was slowly going away from his tensed shoulders. However, it just stirred up more confusion for us, SEVENTEEN members but also for SHINee members except for TaeGyun and Hyungseok Hyung.

"Anyway, TaeGyun and Hyungseok you will also join on one of the programs which Soonyoung is partaking in.", Mr park said with a smile , standing beside the chic principal.

"YES!!! WOOHOO~~~", Taegyun yelled happily, breaking out of his innocent shell for a moment before going back to the cute Taegyun.

"How about us?", Onew smirked, probably having a plan up their sleeves, causing us to grimace.

"No definitely not for SHINee. These type programs are meant for these three people to learn more and enjoy at the same time.", Said in a matter of fact tone yet as though not telling the truth completely. Those programs... what are they meant for? what happens during those programs? I glanced at SEVENTEEN and all of us including Dino nodded at each other. We are going to get to the bottom of this, the right way. We have to finish putting in the pieces together to see the clear picture. Soonyoung is hiding something, and maybe it could be bigger than we think.

 

Author's Note: Heyyooooooooo~~~~ I saw your comments~ I know some of you are fans of SHINee, I will not spoil you guys with so much teasers~ ;) XDDDD Anyway, I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter, I hope you look forward to the next chapter. I may or may not add another character~ Its really up to my mood~ Anyway... I hope you guys feel satisfied with this chapter~ Signing out~ oh and here is Hoshi~ Its a link. I am warning and I am serious, whoever has innocence and does not want to lose it... Please do not watch this. For those of you who do not mind losing it or already have lost it... go ahead. I repeat... DO NOT WATCH IT unless you have lost your innocence or is planning to lose it because it's from the dark concept and um... (if you really dun wanna know then scroll to the end)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*whispers* It's Hoshi grinding

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaLZCxiDKA8

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end~