Chapter 7: Who is he?

A Clumsy Nerd by Day, A Hot Dancer By Night

Jeonghan's POV:

I walked to school pondering about today morning. Hyungseok is that rude boy's friend and also Soonyoung's friend. The words he told me kept replaying in my mind like a broken recorder. 'Do not stalk Soonyoung. Even if you do, you guys would be going in circles as Soonyoung would have found out... Soonyoung is fast to catch on such stuff.', Hyungseok said with such seriousness and in his eyes, it showed how much he worries and cares about Soonyoung as though he knows something that is confidential about Soonyoung. I saw Joshua and immediately ran to him, worried. Joshua glanced at me in confusion as to why I am worried.

"I have to tell all of Seventeen something. It relates to that dare and Soonyoung.", I said in a worried yet serious voice. Soon, we assembled in a music room in the morning to discuss about what I experienced this morning.

"Guys, You know that rude boy who turned cold suddenly when Mingyu asked for his name?", I asked silently as they looked at me, nodding their heads slowly.

"His friend... was at my doorstep and he overheard about our stalking on Soonyoung. His name is Park Hyungseok.", I said while looking down.


(A/N: This is Park Hyungseok~~~~)

"So what? It is not as if he is friends with Soonyoun-", I cut Mingyu off.

"He knows Soonyoung, more than us. He is asking us to stop this dare. He says and said that he did not want what Soonyoung to face in elementary school. In other words, if we stalk Soonyoung...", I stated slowly.

"We might actually find out more about Soonyoung.", Seungcheol said seriously.

"That means...", Jihoon started.

"Soonyoung is hiding something... Something big enough that his own friend is asking us not to even stalk him.", I said, ending Jihoon's sentence.

"How about we postpone this mission for maybe this upcoming friday- Oh yeah I almost forgot~~~ hehehe", I giggled.

"What is it?", Seventeen asked.

"Hyungseok also mentioned that Soonyoung is quite fast on actually catching onto somethings meaning if we spy him, he would know within a certain time limit.", I said bubbly, returning back to my usual state.

"But about that rude boy... I felt like I met him before...", I said while taking a step back, making someone along with his spectacles fall.

"O-ouch...", the poor boy said and I quickly pulled him up, grabbing along his spectacles and placing it back for him.

"I am so sorry... I did not see you there.... Are you alright?", I asked as the boy slowly nodded in shock as though I had said something weird before scurrying away. The boy was wearing few of the stylish clothes and the his dark brown dyed bangs was there, bouncing. He walked away while removing his circular glasses which I realised was just part of his fashion.


(A/N: I know he does not look soooooo innocent but just imagine~~~)

"Wait is it just me but... is that boy new?", I asked seventeen as we began to feel suspicious of the boy who suddenly reappeared again, beside Dino.

"U-Um... Do you know where I-I can find K-Kwon S-Soonyoung?", He said timidly while clutching onto the sides of his cute sweater, shyly looking away.

"He's in-", Dokyum tried talk but Our cute maknae interrupted him.

"I'll bring you to Soonyoung Sunbaenim!", Dino beamed with happiness which managed to bring the tension off of the said boy.

"T-Thank you...", He said as he followed Dino to Soonyoung's classroom. As soon as they left, the atmosphere turned serious.

"He is most definitely not from here.", Seungkwan stated with sass poured into those words.

"And... He too knows Soonyoung.", Seungcheol said.

"Looks like... Soonyoung had quite some friends cause that boy looks cute and his other friend looks hot... How does he get such friends in elementary school when he looks like that?", Mingyu asked while looking confused.

"Do you need me to do a background check on all 3 of them?", Jihoon asked.

"Definitely no. We are invading Soonyoung's privacy and since when did you guys started caring for him for as far as I have known you guys. You guys never... cared for him... like me...", I said sadly, remembering my past actions.

"We want to make it up to him for all that entire few months of bullying him.", Seungcheol said as some of our members had their heads down.

"Then instead of stalking him, let's take him out as a way to say sorry.", I said happily, clasping my hands together.

Soonyoung's POV:

I was doing my notes and preview of the topics which the teachers will cover. I could feel stares going up and down my body, but no one in class dared to ask anything till I felt someone poke my cheek and I turned to see Dino smiling brightly. I slowly smiled.

"Soonyoung... um... Hyung... are you okay from yesterday?", Dino asked sheepishly and I just nodded, before noticing a bob of dark brown white hair beside him.

"S-S-SOONYOUNG HYUNG!?", that boy of cuteness yelled.

"Lee Tae Gyun!?!", I yelled finally seeing one of my old friends from elementary school. I stood up and hugged him hard, smiling happily to see someone who I have not seen for so long.

"Wait... how did you get in?", I asked finally realising the situation.

"I went to the principal and asked if I could enter and he said yes.", He said while puffing his cheeks cutely and giving a peace sign. I chuckled and ruffled his hair before sitting on top of my desk. I glanced around and my classmates had their eyes almost out of their sockets as if I did something. Then I remembered that Nerds do not act like this, so I quickly got down. I almost forgot Dino.

"Dino so sorry~ I have not seen my friend for a long time... Anyway.. This is Lee Tae Gyun~ and This is Dino aka Lee Chan~", I said and almost slapped myself for being so bubbly instead of cowering in the corner which I am supposed to do.

"Nice to meet you Dino~", Gyunnie said.

"Me too~", Dino said happily, shaking his hands.

"Now... how did you... you know and why?", I asked while facing my friend.

"Wellllll~~~ I need help with vocals and I realised yours was the perfect one for the tune, like in elementary school", Gyun said while chuckling cutely as I groaned and buried my face into my hands.

"Do not talk about elementary school... I do not like people knowing about my elementary school.", I said.

"So Tae Gyun how is Soonyoung Hyung like in elementary school?", Dino asked and his eyes sparkled with interest which was bad. I immediately cut in.

"Let's leave that for another day okay?", I said while trying to not hurt his feelings and glanced at him before hearing the door slam and an "owe" from it.

"Soonyoung today you have another program and this is the place~ Oh hello Tae Gyun-nim~ (Trans: From what I have heard "-nim" is used formally to someone you have just met or respect and it is used at the back of a name in dialogues) Soonyoung has to go somewhere so I deeply apologize as I would have told you before instead of telling you only now", Mr parl, entered suprising us while he apologised sheepishly to Tae Gyun.

"It's okay Mr Park~ Today, I am excused from school since I have to mix vocals... Though I wish our schools weren't rivals...", Tae Gyun said sadly.

"The people here are nice...", He said while looking sad. I turned around, trying not to gag or stifle a laughter at him cause what he said was definitely not true. I gently took the envelope from Mr Park's hands and said goodbye to Mr Park. I turned to Dino and smiled happily and genuinely before patting his head.

"Thank you for bringing Tae Gyun here... Thanks Chan Dongsaeng~", I sang the last words at the end before walking towards the door and leaving while Tae Gyun trailed after me. I walked down the hallways and out of the gates with Tae Gyun. Tae Gyun nudged me as I sighed, he probably has a lot of questions and looks like another person has to know about my secret now.  What I did not know was that I made chan terribly happy.

Dino's POV:

I dashed down the hallway and back to my Seventeen hyungs. I was ecstatic! I felt so happy that I was still smiling even after being worn out from the running to meet my Hyungs but I just can't help it. I was acknowledged as a Dongsaeng (Trans: Dongsaeng is used for both younger brother or sister) to SOONYOUNG HYUNG! Its like meeting HOSHI!!! I feel so terribly happy!

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!!! I got acknowledged by Soonyoung Hyung as his Dongsaeng!", I beamed happily with pride and a new found surging energy. THe adrenaline was pumping through my veins. I can't stop the feeling. (A/N: CAN'T STOP THE FEEEELLLLIIIIINNNGGGGGG) They looked at me and smiled genuinely as they patted my head. Today is already going to a great start! Yet, I feel like there is something coming. I can feel it. A hunch.

 

Author's Note: Hello~~~~ I just finished writing today hehehe~ and decided to post it immediately~ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~ This chapter has a lot of Dialogues XDDDD Enjoy~~~