Chapter 6: De-Stressing

A Clumsy Nerd by Day, A Hot Dancer By Night

Soonyoung's POV: 

I was standing at the school gates with one of my bags slinging on my left shoulder. I was desperately trying to hold in my anger. I have to calm down but it's not working. I have to calm down before I hurt someone without thinking. I have to be matured in this situation. I sighed and ruffled my hair, waiting for my hyung to come and send me away to my favourite place to de-stress. Luckily he was on a one week leave from his work. Upon seeing my hyung, I quickly got onto his red mercedes, hoping no one had seen me entering. Soon, we were on the streets of seoul away from the school which I almost came to loath.

 

BAM!!! BAM!!!

I kept punching the big punching bag in front of me, taking out all of my anger on it. After 2 continuous hour without me realizing, I punched the bag with one final slam which broke the punching bag in the process of doing so. I stood there silent and the owner who was preparing stuff, gasped and looked at me while blinking.

"I'll pay for the damage.", I said silently, yet audible enough for the owner to hear me. The gym was empty since most people would be in school or working since it is a weekday. I sat on the bench, gulping down the rujevenating cold water. Soon, a shadow cast over it. It was none other than my hyung who was sweating profusely from running on the threadmill for an hour. I passed him another bottle from the frigde and went to the counter to pay for the prices of the two bottles.

"Looks like we need to bring you to the arcade~", Jiyong Hyung said while ruffling my drenched hair. I looked up and blinked at him. I still had pent up frustration inside of me from all the bullying. I slowly breathed to bring my pulse rate and breathing to normal. I stared at the clock. It was exactly 7:30 pm. We have been spending quite some time outside of our house. I was suddenly dragged into the changing rooms by Jiyong Hyung to wash up and change. Jiyong Hyung always knew how to make me de-stress and always knew how to cheer me up when I am down. He is the best Hyung I could asked for! I slowly smiled at my thoughts and came out of the changing room while he dragged me to the nearest arcade as we played shooting games, 4d rides (A/N: In my country we have them in arcades), ball games and several others. We were in front of a basketball game and we were trying to beat the high score.

"HYUNG GET IT IN PROPERLY!"

"I AM!!"

"SHOOT!! 10 SECONDS!!"

"PALLI!!" (Translation: QUICKLY!!!)

"NO....... YESSSSS!!!", we both yelled and fist pumped the air as we got the jackpot for our e-tickets. I smiled happily and looked at the time on our watch.

"Hyung it's 9pm! Mama and Papa are probably waiting for us~", I sang the words as we left the place.

"Mum~ Dad~ We're home!", I smiled happily and stopped to see unhappy faces on their beautiful faces.

"What happened?", Jiyong Hyung asked with much caution.

"I got a phonecall from Mr Park... I am on the verge of suing that woman for bullying you-"

Mum~ Dad~ I'm fine~", I said while giving a twirl.

"She did not inflict any harm on me and I am completely fine with this. Now please smile and not frown cause frowning would give you wrinkles on your beautiful faces~", I said playfully while hugging.

"Yahhhh Kwon Soonyoung~", My dad looked at me, worry still evident in his eyes. I tilted my head cutely and smiled at them.

"This is your handsome son dad~ I'll be fine~ If it gets worser, I have decided that I would send the-", I was cut off my brother.

"Nope I'll sue them on behalf of mum and dad if they try to do so.", Jiyong Hyung said while smirking. I smiled and went upstairs to almost sleeping and almost forgetting that I have to post the new choreography I made. I got up and immediately slot in the thumbdrive and began uploading the video. Soon, comments came pouring in. I immediately switched off my computer and fell asleep.

Jeonghan's POV:

"I'm dead worried for Kwon Soonyoung and you have yet to tell me what in the world is their dare!", I said in frustration.

"Umma~~ Calm down~~~ ", Dino said while hugging me, making me calm down slowly.

"Oh! But the aura around him was dangerous and I saw him entering a red mercedes car-", I interrupted him.

"A RED MERCEDES!?", I said in shocked.

"Wait wait wait... Dino repeat and continue what you have just said.", Mingyu said as though to confirm what he had just heard.

"Soonyoung entered a red mercedes car and there was a guy completely covered? I couldn't see his face but he ruffled his head before gently dragging him into the car.", Dino said calmly.

"BUT HE SAID HIS HYUNG WAS PICKING HIM UP!!", I yelled worried if something bad has happen to Soonyoung.

"So he said his hyung is picking him up-", Seungcheol tried to talk but was cut off by THE8.

"Hyung it's probably one of his friends or his hyung's friends! His hyung might be busy you never know~", The8 saud while shrugging.

"Now for the dare... you three will stalk Soonyoung and report to us anything via handphone.", Seungcheol said with a smug smile.

"WHAT!?",Dokyum exclaimed.

"At least we get to find out about Soonyoung!", Seungkwan exclaimed cheekily.

"MISSION TO STALK SOONYOUNG BEGIN~~!", I yelled in happiness along with my members but I did not notice that someone was hearing that question. I walked around the neighbourhood and bumped into a boy feeling a sense of familiarity overwhelm me. I slowly looked up and saw the rude boy's friend we bumped last week. He gently pulled me up and gave me the do-not-tell-them look. I blinked in amusement and slightly feeling confused as to why he would help me. He smirked slightly and walked away with his hands in his pockets. The very next day, I saw him standing in front of my house. He looked familiar but I shrugged it off.

"I need to talk to you about Soonyoung.", He said while looking up at me with such seriousness and eyes that spoke that it was an important matter.

 

Author's Note: I AM SO SORRY! I was suppose to update this yesterday... Anyway... I deeply apologiseeeeee as I am busy with loads of homework. I would also like to ask for your help IF you are able to. I am not forcing any of you readers but if you have the time and not loaded with homework, I would like to create a poster for this book. I would normally edit my posters but this time, I would rather have it done by a pro. Enjoy the update~ I'll try to update chapter 7 soon~