Chapter 11: A little bit about me

A Clumsy Nerd by Day, A Hot Dancer By Night

Soonyoung's POV: 

"Soonyoung... He sent 15 boys.... to the hospital.... For a month...", Hyungseokkie said hesitantly.

"In one day.", GyunGyun looked away, and I was back to being awkward. I looked at all of them who had their jaws wide open. Seungcheol was the first to snap out.

"Y-You must be kidding me...", Seungcheol began while still being in his state of shock along with the others.

"What they said was true... I did send people to the hospital in one day because they were being a**holes.", I said while looking away and crossing my arms.

"B-But why didn't y-you i-injure u-us or a-any of your c-classmates?", Jun began stuttering.

"Well first off, it would turn everyone to be frightened of me or I would be sent for suspension... or in worst cases expulsion. Second is that a few of you already have fighting skills especially The8 and Jun. Thirdly... I just can't do that all... it would break my purpose.", I said while leaning against an immobile rack, looking away. I knew that this was going to be harder if I keep befriending them, it will be harder to tell them everything about me.

"It's all coming together....", Jihoon said slowly as though processing something. What I did not knew was that they were trying to figure me out.

"What is?", GyunGyun asked, innocently.

"Soonyoung... Your purpose... is it about you being a nerd?", Jihoon asked determined. I sighed and hesistantly nodded.

"B-But why are you-", Jihoon tried to ask. Evetually I had to cut him off.

"I'll tell you guys once I am ready... ", I said while sighing in frustration

"What so you can escape from us?", Jun said angrily.

"No. So that you won't get hurt.", Hyungseokkie hyung replied in my place.

"What do you mean!?", Mingyu yelled in fury.

"Time will tell as always and be patient... as Patience is a virtue", I said, slowly turning my head to face them, pushing my bangs backwards and looking at them in the eye. They were in fury but after seeing me look at them properly, they looked a bit scared.

"B-B-But Soonyoung Hyung that's all you're hiding from us right?", I looked my right to see Dino saying that and I felt the immediate guilt.

"There are other things like how I am outside of school and my background information- Wait... Don't you guys have Jihoon and Seokmin to do a background check on me? or are those rumours", I asked, knowing that there were rumours about Jihoon and Seokmin doing background checks on people.

"They're not rumours... Jeonghan 'Oemma' said to give you your privacy.", Jihoon said grumpily while glaring at Jeonghan who had an apologetically look as now it was my turn to enter a shock state.

"Well... It's not nice to dig into someone's business... plus Soonyoung kinda made a promise that he would tell us once he is ready.", Jeonghan said sheepishly as he rubbed the nape of his neck.

"I guess... But trust me... You may or may not like the facts of him", Hyungseokkie hyung stated.

"well coming from your mouth I can see why. You even found out about that dare", Jeonghan said it casually before getting hit on the head and his neck by Jihoon and Seungcheol while Joshua comforted him. Hyungseok and the rest of seventeen were giving panicked looks and I began to be more curious.

"Hyung~ What dare is it?", I said with a very flat tone, getting straight to the point as he was becoming more fidgety.

"U-U-U-Ummm... y-y-you see... S-S-S-Seventeen tried to d-d-do a dare...", Hyungseokkie began but was soon continued by Jeonghan Hyung.

"B-B-But! H-H-He stopped us~! T-T-That's all~!", Jeonghan said while giving an awkward smile. I glanced at GyunGyun and we both smirked.

"So~ Seventeen~ What kind of dare was it~?", GyunGyun said in a sweet yet deadly tone, throwing everyone off guard from his usual behaviour. They began panicking soon and chaos erupted once again. Jisoo was lecturing most of us, Me and GyunGyun was teasing the rest while Hyungseok was sighing in frustration along with the other seventeen members

Jeonghan's POV:

It was almost time to go home and it was after the rain had long dispersed. I glanced at how happy we were once again. I kept wondering as to who Soonyoung really is. I really want to do a background check but, I do not want to lose his trust. He is as important as Seventeen. Plus it is a wrong deed to dig into people's confidential information. I do not want to sit through Jisoo's lecture. Then a thought reoccured to me.

"Soonyoung, Do you have any out of school programs tomorrow?", I asked, wondering.

"Yep~", He answered casually.

"Just asking what are those programs about?", The8 asked, being the straightforward person he is.

"Technically speaking... They're not programs... they're lies to throw off the entire school except the principal.", Soonyoung answered honestly, which took all of us by surprise.

"If you're wondering as to why I am answering this honestly, is because you have earned a bit of my trust I guess plus... it'll become a bigger problem if I have to also explain those "programs" ",Soonyoung while doing the actions cutely. I raised my eyebrow and it made him laugh.

"Trust me... Soonyoung is good at what he does~", Taegyun sang the words out.

"Well then... I hope you would also take care of your health and studies.", I said worried about the amount of lessons he won't be attending in school.

"No worries~ Jeonghan 'Oemma' ", He said while smirking.

"Do not call me Oemma!", I said while pouting, crossing my arms. They sometimes can just tease me when I am older than them! Joshua was consoling me while I sulked. Soon, I had Soonyoung along with the8 and Dino doing aegyo which made me break out into a smile. I can never be mad at this combo of cuteness.

"It's time for us to go home or Soonyoung's parents would kill us.", Hyungseok Hyung said while shuddering, as his eyes trailed to a certain poster he became frozen. Us Seventeen members, Taegyun and Soonyoung followed his vision to see him on the headboard, holding chicly onto the watch.

"I-I made it...", Hyungseok said in shock.

"Wait you mean the audition for CECI? where the winner gets the a friggin poster right!? YES! YOU MADE IT!!!", Soonyoung yelled and hugged him hard as Hyungseok was still in his state of shock. I smiled at the heartwarming unravelling in front of my eyes and soon, Taegyun pounced on both of them, making them fall to the floor. Chaos has once again lets it reigns loose as the rest of Seventeen began shooting questions at Hyungseok from left and right. I looked at them with Jisoo and Seungcheol. We, three has a fatherly smile. I hope things would continue to stay like this.

 

Author's Note: sorry its short~ if i continues any further.... it will actually go off into the next chapter~ andddddd I know this chapter is more of a bit explanation as to introduce a bit more about Soonyoung~ Next chapter is coming soon~ so hopefully this chapter would satisfy you guys at least. Till next time~ Signing out~