Chapter 5: Chaos Begins

A Clumsy Nerd by Day, A Hot Dancer By Night

Soonyoung's POV:

I entered school to find it slightly empty and enter the hall which was filled with students who was sitting in the school's auditorium. All of them were chattering excitedly and he could hear the reasons why they were excited.

"OMG! Hoshi oppa is going to public competitions finally!"

"KYAAAA DID YOU SEE THAT BODY WAVE!?"

"DEMN I WISH I WAS TAUGHT BY HIM!!"

"I KNOW RIGHT! I COULD HAVE THOSE GIRLS CRYING ADN FANGIRLING OVER ME!"

I slowly facepalmed, forgetting the fact about the popularity I had as Hoshi. I have to post a video today and oh god, the comments will spam. I crossed my fingers secretly, hoping no one would know I was there yesterday and not ask about the program too. I saw Dino and squinted my eyes to see him fanboying over... Hoshi's dance in the competition while Seventeen was looking at dancer in the video in awe. I am so dead... I have to be very careful now... They probably know who is Hoshi now, a hot dancer but they must never know, I REPEAT, they must never know that Me the nerdiest of nerds in this school is also Hoshi. I still have this year and next year to go... I can survive this ordeal. I slowly walked to the seat at the front, nearest to the aisle waiting for the others to assemble. Suddenly, I felt a shiver down my spine as though something bad is about to happen to me. Whatever it is, God please look over me and protect me. (A/N: I just had to say this but... Imagine a halo over Soonyoung's head while silently praying in his heart~ as fairies circle around him~ it would be so cute! XD) 

"Good Morning students~ Please be seated~", said the principal as I saw the principal glancing at me and smiling towards the huge crowd of students in the hall. I silently smiled as I had to meet him afterwards to inform him about yesterday's win. 

"Today, I have asked all of you to assemble here to actually ask what is happening at school and whether we have been giving you enough opportunities that would help you to strive in society once you graduate or turn to pursue a degree.", the principal said with his gentle voice. Mr Park is what he goes by and when people hear the word principal, they think of an old man trying to cage the teenagers and bring order. Mr Park is not like that, he is first off very good looking that he could pass off as a model and he is very gentle but firm when it comes to serious matters. He wants to know from student's perspectives about traditions and how the school rules may or may not affect their schedules outside of school. He got the students a japanese - western fusion food stall when majority of the students wanted a change in the school menu. He is the best Principal I have ever met. I wished at least one teacher would be able to stand up for me or at least treat me fairly. Students began voicing out their concerns starting from the back to the front. I will be the last speaker and it was making me slightly nervous since I always passed it but I want to tell the principal about the two issues, both bad and good.

"And... Kwon Soonyoung~ Do you have anything to say?", The principal smiled warmly at me as I looked at him apologetically, confusing him.

"Actually... yes... two matters in fact... b-but may I speak to you p-personally?", I said while biting my lips and looking down, unable to look into his eyes. He cleared his throat and I glanced at him who nodded.

"Anyway~ School dismissed~", He said as the students looked at me who was walking towards the principal, as we both waited for all the students and teachers to leave.

"What did you want to talk about?", the principal asked and I sighed deeply, knowing that I may get a tiny scolding for not telling him earlier and his spies for not noticing it earlier.

Jeonghan's POV:

"What do you think he told the principal?", I whispered to Joshua while writing down notes from the board.

"Probably the teachers since we no longer bully him like before. We ignore him at least and I could tell that he is grateful. I heard he has been taking extra programs since no club in the school wants him not even those other people in the astronomy club.", Joshua whispered back.

"What did the teachers do to.... um... Soonyoung?", I whispered asking him due to curiousity getting the best of me.

"Well... Ever since we can't bully him when channie likes him, I observed how the teachers treated him. He got extra homework, the teachers marked him strictly and during active subjects like performing arts or physical education. He was always told to sit at the side and clean up after everyone.", Joshua said while looking into space.

"I am... actually thankful we stopped bullying him... He has done nothing wrong yet because of his looks and scholarship... he became the laughing stock of our school... I feel bad for him now... worse of all... Seungcheol gave a dare to Mingyu, Hansol and Dokyum to humiliate him in public... We should tell him to change the dare... I feel really bad now", I confessed as I sigh deeply at what I have been doing for the past 7 months towards Soonyoung. I knew that sooner or later, I have to ask for his forgiveness but I would rather do it more privately since I want it to be genuine. When it was lunch time, I immediately searched for the four of them and immediately told Seungcheol to change the dare.

"YOU want ME to change the dare for THEM?", asked Seungcheol who was shocked.

"YES. I don't think I can bully Soonyoung anymore after what I heard about the teachers bullying him too.", I said while looking down with my long fringe covering my eyes, waiting for insults to be thrown at me.

"okay", Seungcheol said. I slowly looked up in shock as he gave a smile.

"I'll change the dare since I guess we should change?", He gave a sheepish smile as I returned back to my smiling self, he can be an awesome friend sometimes.

"so what is our dare now?", Mingyu asked, slightly pissed off since he can't prank Soonyoung. Seungcheol smirked.

"It still involves Soonyoung but no worries it won't be bad-", Seungcheol was interrupted when he heard a yelling.

"KWON. SOONYOUNG. I TOLD YOU I WANTED MINE WITH MILK AND SUGAR!", yelled a female teacher. I looked at the commotion and saw Soonyoung. He and his uniform drenched in black coffee and his skin was turning slightly red probably due to the heat of the black coffee.

"I-I-I'm sorry...", Soonyoung said with his head hanging low while the other teachers and students snicker at him. I was furious after realizing my mistake of bullying Soonyoung. I was just about to stomp there when Seungcheol hold me back.

"Let me go. I am going to teach that teacher not to push Soonyoung around.", I said in a dark tone. It was as though her yelling was blocked out and my focus was on Soonyoung who just kept looking down and biting his lips.

"Calm down Yoon Jeonghan. Let's call the Principal. We can't act rash in this situation." Seungcheol managed to calm me down but the anger within me was rising. Mingyu surprisingly called the Principal quickly and soon we heard his voice resonating through out the canteen.

"What in the world is going on?", Mr Park entered with an authorative tone.

"Oh hello Mr Park~ I accidentally spilled my coffee onto poor Soonyoung~ Isn't that right Soonyoung~?", the female teacher said in a sickeningly sweet tone while trying to flirt with the single man.

"Well that is not what I heard from the phonecall. Now whoever called me step up and tell me what happened.", Mr Park said while being firm and unaffected by how the female was trying to flirt with him before. Me, Mingyu and Seungcheol stepped forward, surprising most of the students and teachers.

"Ah... Seventeen... What did you witness?", Mr Park asked and I took a deep breath to make sure I spoke appropiately and not sentences filled with profanities or sarcasm.

"Soonyoung was told to actually buy all of the teachers coffee and he did not got her order right so she poured coffee onto him." I said simply in a monotone voice, trying to calm the fire within me.

"Soonyoung is that true?". Mr Park asked as Soonyoung slowly nodded his head and then as though Mr Park remembered something, his eyes grew wide.

"I'll send a car for you right away Soonyoung-", Mr Park said while worry and panic laced his voice but was interrupted by him.

"There will be no need for that sir. My Hyung will be here to pick me up and I'll be fine.", Soonyoung said. The way he said those words were dangerously calm, as though he was angry and calm at the same time. His hand was balled up into fists, with his knuckles turning white. Soonyoung took a deep breath and walked away from the scene leaving me and everyon confused.

"To all teachers including Miss Lee...  To think that I thought what he reported to me about teachers giving him extra errands and unecessary punishments to do was a joke became a a part of my misconception. If you continue this bullying of yours, I will immediately fire you. Or worse comes to worst. Soonyoung's parents may sue you.", Mr Park said with a firm tone.

"As if his-", the female teacher was cut off.

"Do not ever underestimate Soonyoung and never talk bad about his family. You do not know even a single thing about him except his name and the fact that everyone calls him a Nerd. I know Soonyoung too well and lucky for you, Mingyu called me in time."Mr Park said while leaving all of us including the teachers in cofusions, especially our precious maknae, Dino. What did he meant by that? What did he meant when he said that Mingyu called him just in time? Is there something that we should know about Soonyoung? Is there something which Soonyoung is hiding?

Author's Note:

Mwahahahahh~ two updates in one day~ I got kinda bored~ So I did this! And I did not expect to actually finish the 5th Chapter this quickly~ However, I hope you enjoy the story as always~