Chapter 10: Disturbance

A Clumsy Nerd by Day, A Hot Dancer By Night

Soonyoung's POV:

I began cold sweating the moment Dino wanted to know more about me. I frozen, unable to move or respond. Hyungseokkie hyung to was frozen with his infamous poker face and GyunGyun began laughing awkwardly.

"A-Another day okay Dino Chingu~?", GyunGyun said. I knew he felt guilty and it made me feel the guilt more. So I stepped in.

"Another day Dino dongsaeng~ Sooner or later I still have to tell you and the rest.", I said while, wondering on how to break it to them. They will for surely not believe that I am the same person that they bumped to or the same person which took their breath away which was Hoshi. I knew that if they ever found out, about who I am, why am I doing this... They would probably laugh at me. I shook my head to get those scary thoughts out of my head.

"So which ride should we take first?", Hyungseokkie hyung asked and Seungcheol was standing behind him out of nowhere. Seungcheol was smirking evilly and he gave the keep-quiet sign. I gave a tiny nod to acknowledge the fact that I understood his message. He wanted to scare Hyungseokkie hyung. I bit my lip and looked at him cutely.

"Soonyoung? where do you wanna g-AHHHHHH!!!!!!", Hyungseokkie yelled. I tried to hold in my laughter but I could not after seeing the hilarious face hyungseokkie had. I was on the dark bricked pavement, laughing on the floor while holding onto my stomach. When I finally stopped laughing, I saw few of the members on the floor, on the bench right beside us, using it as a support to stop them from falling. Hyungseokkie hyung was pouting cutely.

"Aweeee who's the cute boy now~?", I said teasingly while pinching his cheeks.

"You're lucky I took a day off from my modelling schedule~", He said while still pouting and slowly broke into a smile and chuckeld when I whispered into his ear.

"Naega Hosh", I whispered while sticking my tongue out cutely at him. He shaked his head left to right yet unable to confide the smile.

"Let's go! We do not have much time.", I said while dragging wonwoo and Jihoon this time before they could ask what I told Hyungseokkie Hyung. (A/N: Hozi~~~ <3). We were all discussing on which ride to take. Most of them pointed towards the roller coaster named T-Express. I was standing in awe for all it's amazing structure and how it was zooming incredibly fast on the wooden tracks. GyunGyun was trembling like a dead leaf beside me. His face looked as white as bedsheets. I patted his back and gave him a smile.

After a couple of hours getting onto different rides and different games, we were tired and it was very soon 7pm. The sun was setting, colouring the white clouds and pale blue sky with its vibrant warm colours. I smiled upon seeing the sun set as we sat down on the floor and bench, starring in full of wonder yet sitting down with b satisfaction. I stretched and happily looked forward, I soon got up. I smiled apologetically towards them as the sun shone onto my face.

"I am sorry but I have to go back for exercise later. I need to keep fit...", I smiled but I felt a drop of water fall onto my shoulders. I looked up to see that it was beginning to drizzle, I eventually had to drag all of them to one of the shop and cafe combine. I looked out and saw a beautiful scene, a slightly visible rainbow and the sun setting. I heard 'Oohs' and 'Aahs' from behind me. Then I realized, I quickly cupped my cheeks and ran to the toilet. The acne make up was wearing off due to the rain. I quickly removed it and reapplied the fake acne make up. I managed to finish doing it and pack the cosmetics into a small pouch shoving it into my bag quickly before Jihoon, Seungkwan and Joshua came to check on me.

"Soonyoung you're alright right?", Jihoon asked hesitantly. I nodded while looking down. GyunGyun busted the door open.

"Looks like you won't be able to exorcise today hyung~", GyunGyun said cutely slightly tongued tied and I had to facepalm as the other three had their jaws slowly drop.

"GyunGyun... Its eXERcise not eXORcise.", I said while emphasising the words, unfortunately it did not stop Joshua.

"In the name of god and his blessings, Thou shall not pass! After I spray some holy water on y-", I had to cut joshua off halfway.

"Joshua Hyung just... Just no... Please... I need to go but...", I said while looking at the window at the end of the toilet.

"Looks like you won't be able to because of the rain.", Jihoon ended my sentence, catching my drift. I sighed.

"But that is better that means... MORE TIME WITH US~~~!", Seungkwan said while dragging me outside.

"Hey we can get 20% discount off of everything here because of the express tickets.", Hansol said while his eyes sparkled in happiness and excitement which I knew he was trying to contain. Then he suddenly looked at my uniform and the rest. He called the others and the other began looking at specifically below my head. I looked down and saw that... The white uniform became visible and the shirt was slightly transparent. It did not stick to my toned stomach luckily.

"I'll go and buy another shirt... and maybe other clothes too....",I said while sighing.

"Don't you have extra clothes in your waterproof bag?", The8 said straighforwardly as usual. I froze in my spot before Hyungseokkie hyung dragged me away to get my clothes, leaving poor GyunGyun getting bombarded with questions. Hyungseokkie Hyung has his usual pokerface while dragging me to the clothes section of the shop. The reason why I would never dare to wear those extra clothes is because they are my training clothes and I will be sweating while wearing a hoodie on.

Jeonghan's POV: 

"Hyungseok Hyung and Soonyoung wait up!", I said, soon running after Soonyoung and Hyungseok. They stopped and looked at me as I brisk walked towards them.

"Can I dress Soonyoung up?", I asked, really wanting to see that good looking side of Soonyoung once again. Soonyoung looked back at Hyungseok as Hyungseok smirked evilly towards Soonyoung.

"Oh Please do Jeonghan~", Hyungseok said in such a dark sinister tone yet funnily.

"Ah! Hyung~~~", Soonyoung said while whining towards Hyungseok Hyung. He was trying to throw a tantrum which I found kind of cute since, he was clinging to Hyungseok whining and complaining unlike himself at school. Wait... Does that mean that he was never comfortable to begin with at our school? I snapped back to reality. I began choosing the clothes and made him wore decently but... I saw a red jacket. I knew I had to make him wear it but, not now... maybe next time. I grabbed it and quickly bought it.


(A/N: This is the red Jacket which Hoshi when performing with performance unit. He looks... Amazing!)

(A/n: This is what Jeonghan did  to Soonyoung except he still looks nerdy due to all the make up and so on.)

I dressed Soonyoung up with the colour red. He looks really good looking and I am proud of my clothes coordination! I took a step back and glanced at a bunch of girls who were already giggling cutely and blushing upon looking Soonyoung. Soonyoung looked clueless as I dragged him and I quickly paid the cashier, along with some snacks. Then I heard a very familiar evil laughter. My mood was immediately dampen. Why all of times do we have to meet them here? I sighed and noticed that Soonyoung had his eyebrows furrowed when he heard Mingyu yelling and surprisingly, mixed with Hyungseok's.

"Who do you think you are to disturb us!?", Mingyu yelled.

"Well we are your rivals and I do not understand how our junior is with yo-", The unfamiliar voice was cut off by Hyungseok.

"Are you saying I am confided to be with only our schoolmates? To always be their rival? We can be their rivals and be friends! Plus what I do in my life is not related to you!", Hyungseok yelled in anger and fury.

"Oh please~ People like you should know better than to be friends with them.", Another voice butted in. I brisk walked there and tried to stop the fight.

"Oh~ the two goody shoes is here~ What are you going to do now~? Call the guards?", The third voice said while teasing them.

Soonyoung's POV:

"Oh~ the two goody shoes is here~ What are you going to do now~? Call the guards?", The third voice said while teasing them. I could not believe my ears. I slowly looked up to see my favourite idol group, SHINEE in front of me standing there majestically. I wanted to yell in happiness but all of my feelings went downhill after what Key sunbaenim said. I was shocked.

"Oh~ You brought a nerd here~? I never expected the Kingkas to be friends with a nerd~", Taemin Sunbaenim said in a sickeningly sweet tone, it has just ignited a fire in me.

"I can't believe you are friends with such an ugly looking thing-",Minho Sunbaenim began but was soon cut off by Jihoon.

"Shut the f*** up. We can hang out with who we want.", Jihoon said aggressively and naturally cussed.

"Oh really? I bet he has no status~ he is just a nerd an ugly one-", He was cut off by Hyungseokkie Hyung's, GyunGyun's and my laughter.

"what's so funny?", Onew Sunbaenim began, irritated as to why we were laughing at them. We tried to stop laughing as we three looked at one another and laughed again, confusing the rest in the process. Why? I live in a mansion, have two famous CEOs as my parents, a brother who is an international phenomena and a K-Wave idol but last and not least, I am Hoshi, which companies sought after but do not know where to begin to find me! It was so funny I was almost crying.

"O-Oh my god~ That is s-so funny~ Saying he has no status! That is completely absurb!", Hyungseokkie Hyung said and was almost on the verge of laughing again. I smacked his back to get him back to reality.

"What? Him? What kind of status he has? Commoner? Poor?", Jonghyun Sunbaenim said sarcastically. I felt that he has just insulted my entire household well, two can play that game.

"You do know that I can easily call the guards to all 5 of you OUT of here right~?", I said in a such a sick sweet tone, giving those fake innocent smiles which meant the opposite of my expression, scaring them slightly including seventeen. They gulped nervously as I stopped smiling and gave them this evil look as my eyelids cover half of my eyes, smirking as I walked towards them, not revealing this face to Seventeen.

"If you would not like that, then please leave us alone. I do not want to cause any trouble okay? You ignore us and We ignore you. Simple. Now... do not be a disturbance to our outing.", I said in a dark tone, probably sending shivers down their spines but what I did not notice was that I sent shivers down everyone's spine. It's a defense mechanism for me. They left with their newly bought umbrellas. I turned to face the rest who were in a shock state, as my cheerful happy self returned.

"H-H-H-Hyungseok Hyung... i-is it just me or i-i-is he that scary?", The8 asked while stuttering in fear. I sighed.

"This is why we were always worried what would happen if someone bullied him. A few times it happened in elemetary school and H-Soonyoung was scary", Hyungseokkie Hyung silently sighed in relief as he almost revealed my stage name. I glanced at GyunGyun who looked less tense.

"What did Soonyoung do?", Dino asked bravely. Hyungseokie Hyung and GyunGyun looked at me, then back at Dino, back at me and then back at dino. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Soonyoung... He sent 15 boys.... to the hospital.... For a month...", Hyungseokkie said hesitantly.

"In one day.", GyunGyun looked away, and I was back to being awkward. I am going to be shoot with several questions which I could not answer.

Author's Note: Sorry so late~~~ I had work~ Not to mention~~~ I tried to increase my words slowly~ And I hope you guys would continue to love the book! Please feel free to leave any comments below since I am having my holidays at the moment XD I also hope you have enjoyed this chapter! Signing out~