Chapter 1: Normal Routine

A Clumsy Nerd by Day, A Hot Dancer By Night

As soon as Soonyoung entered school, chatter and noises of delight enlightened his ears. However, it did not last long knowing upon seeing his locker in a total mess. Soonyoung knew that it was Seventeen's doing. Seventeen is always favoured by teachers and even the principal. He tried to report about his bullying to the teacher but he almost got into the detention. Now, he kept wondering to himself as to why he chose this art school instead of the other art school which happened to be this school's rival; Hanlim Art School. He could have gone there and could have gotten private schooling but, he himself chose this. He slowly walked towards his locker and a sigh left his mouth, knowing that it would be just the same. Soonyoung is a dancer but in the school where most teachers do not favour him and treat him differently, ignore him and just gave him an average grade for each performing arts class he attended to. They do not even know which performing arts are his forte. Soonyoung looked at his damaged locker and decided that maybe he should reconsider his options, giving himself only two months.

"Hey did you saw the video Hoshi posted the other night!? He looked so hawt and cool doing the choreography!", said a female student, which made Soonyoung's ears perk.

"I know right! I wonder if he'll ever show his face properly... with that hair on his head and that hot body of his... He can totally be on par with seventeen!"

"I wish... he was my boyfriend~"

Soonyoung kept walking, knowing that they were just commenting on him who dances. 'Yep, I am Hoshi' He said in his mind. The main reason why he did not want to go and get a scholarship, performing properly is due to the fact that he might get easily well known and involved with daily gossips, screaming fangirls and unnecessary attention. He knew seventeen loved the attention but he himself knew that he would not be able to handle them.

"It's the first day of the year and again, the beginning of school." , Soonyoung said to himself, softly knowing that he will always get bullied for no reason and it is mostly due to his looks. The poor boy dragged himself into class and bumped into Mingyu, one of the members of Seventeen.

"Watch where you're going, nerd!", Mingyu harshly pushed him and made the books in his hands fell. Soonyoung could only sigh as he looked at his retreating figure and began picking up his books quickly so he could enter class without having to face any drama.

'Please Please God grant me patience as I am on the verge of just beating the Seventeen boys to hospital' , Soonyoung thought as he sat in his seat, alone, hiding his face in his book to avoid any eye contact with his 'horrible' classmates, When I mean horrible, I meant horrible. They tried to dye his hair, to lock him up, or even tried to beat him up and once, the girls tried to make him almost drink bleach. The moment the students entered... he knew he had to leave the school quick and enter their rival school, Hanlim. He is a student of Seoul Performing Arts School but he does not mind leaving this life of his to enter a life where he is befriended for who he is but not based on his status and looks which is why in the first place he resolved into looking like an ugly nerd in the first place. His train of thoughts was interrupted as Jun, Jeonghan, Woozi and Seungcheol entered the classroom. It made him hide his face into the book deeper.

Thankfully, they did not bother him but they were staring at him. He glanced at them but he could not decipher the look in his eyes. As the teacher entered, his eyes were set to looking at the front. After learning the history of how world war 2 happened, the teacher paired everyone up except Soonyoung. Soonyoung let out a sigh of relief and as soon as the bell indicated recess, everyone including the Seventeen members ran out knowing how long the queues are. He opened his lunchbox and smiled at the food his chef made, Asian cuisine food. Soonyoung was rich but he managed to get into the school by scholarship which made people assume he was poor. Oh~ how wrong they were. After eating the scrumptious meal which his mother dilligently made for him, he fished out his textbook and notes; working on his project immediately. Before he knew it, by the end of the day he was drenched in a sweet carbonated drink and his uniform smelt awful with the smell of fish paste lingering around him due to seventeen's pranks. He began walking down to a secret alley and into a bubble tea shop.

"Hyungseok Hyung! Can I transfer to your school already? Those Kingkas are getting on my nerves... I'm tempted to send them all to the hospital for a month!", Soonyoung yelled in fury. (Translation for 'Hyung': Younger males call the other older males 'Hyung' whereas if there are females older than them, the younger must then call them 'Noona'. Normally this only happens towards people which are close as friends to one another and in the name of respect)(A/N: Please correct me if I am wrong)

"Do not do that! Just because you learnt Taekwondo and Hapkido, please do not do that! Remember the last time in elementary school! You sent 15 boys to the hospital and you made girls cry! Thankfully you came up with the name Hoshi when we graduated from Elementary school.", Hyungseok sighed. He knew how much Soonyoung wanted to hit those Kingkas in the face and how much he hated everyone in the school. Yet, because he is ACTING LIKE A NERD, a typical nerd would cower and keep to himself. Now he prayed to the lord, nothing much would happen. Soon it turned dark and Soonyoung removed his disguise and makeup as he walked out with Hyungseok with a set of new clothes. Girls gawked at how handsome they were and Hyungseok winked at them playfully before bro Soonyoung aka Hoshi. 

Seventeen, on the other hand, were on a group outing when Mingyu accidentally bumped into someone.

'WATCH WHERE YOU'RE-", Mingyu stopped midway when he saw a handsome boy.

"I deeply apologise. Are you hurt?", The boy asked politely and tried to help him up, without contorting his face into anger and hatred.

"Mingyu you ok- Who are you?", Jun asked playfully as though trying to hit on the said handsome boy, while the rest of Seventeen member looked at him in Awe. Seventeen members have never seen someone as handsome and chic as the boy. He was handsome and when he flipped his jet-black bangs to the side, they thought who could possibly look that chic and cool at the same time in reality. They waited for his answer but was confused when his eyes began to show signs of anger and coldness.

"It is none of your business and please do not speak to me.", He replied coldly, changing his politeness into a cold demeanour.

"So-"

"Hyung do not mention my name in front of these people... They are not worth it.", Soonyoung cut Hyungseok off and dragged him away.

"So...", Wonwoo said while pausing to think of the word.

"COLD!"

"RUDE!"

Seventeen began to erupt into anger at what the so-called stranger (not) in front of them. Jeonghan had to bring them back to earth and calm down. All of them discussed calmly, holding their fury to stop themselves from throwing into their wrath of hell. Jeonghan was a bit too quiet as he was pondering as to why in the world was the handsome stranger acted rudely towards them. He also felt a hint of familiarity yet foreign when he saw the boy. However, he could not place his finger on who might the person be.

Author's Note:

Hello~ I'm Jung_1004~ If you have any questions about the story or me please leave them in the comments below!