Episode 05

The Birthmark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stopped my feet and turned my head to see whether anyone from whom I could ask a help… I was scared to think of thoughts of fainting like that day…. The pain was growing bit by bit again….

‘Oh my stomach!!!’

I bent a little while touching my tummy and when it was getting aching heavily my legs were shaking little by little making me knowing that this would be going to worse.

“Are you alright?” A middle age man appeared in front of me. He was a stranger as usual.

“Yes”

I nodded my head making him leave. I was afraid to ask help from unknown males always. I was not in the main road and there were less people walking in this small road. I need to walk another hundred meters to reach my home but seem to be I was not able to make it.

While touching my stomach, my fingers must have touched my birthmark as well because through the pain I sensed a little sensation through my groin area at once. I sat on the small rock in the pavement when I couldn’t hold anymore. He came to my mind at the next moment. My savior from last time... I wished to see him now.

‘Rean! Where are you? Please help me’

I thought while keeping my head on my knees. I was sweating a lot and my groin area and my under stomach was aching a lot just like in that day. My eyes were getting blotted bit by bit when I saw the blank sky at last. The pain in my inner system was killing me totally. The tears were counting to my eyes and rolling through my cheeks when I sensed that no one there to help me and I thought I would die there… What is happening to me?

“Jina!!!”

I heard a familiar voice next to me and felt a strong arm behind me. 

    

With my blotting eyes I looked up and stared at the person who has come to help me.

“Rean!!!”

When my eyes were getting blotted and my consciousness was getting lost I was sure I fell in to his arms once again in my life. I was sure it was him and it was not one of my illusions. While squeezing my tummy tightly when I couldn’t hold the pain anymore and my tears were flowing through my cheeks, my senses has gone invalid and I must have fainted in his safe arms once more.

………………………………………..

“Jina! Are you feeling better honey?”

I opened my eyes with the gentle voice next to me. The kind and old voice, I knew it was my dad. I nodded my head to say I was fine.

“What happened to you?” he asked sadly looking at me.

“Dad!”

“Yes Honey”

“How am I on my bed?” I could clearly remember that I saw Rean last night. I was hundred percent sure that he was there in my side when I fainted with the pain. But after that my mind was blank and I couldn’t remember anything.

“You don’t remember?” Dad asked surprisingly

“No”

“Luckily I was at home yesterday when I heard the door bell. When I opened the door you were there in the door step fainting. You have no idea what happened to my heart when I saw you like that”

I listened curiously and shockingly. There was no single chance that I would walk those hundred meters by my foot. It must be him who brought me here but then why didn’t he carry me to my bed room like last time?

“Jina!” I looked at my loving dad’s sad eyes

“Yes, I remembered. I fainted at the door step. Sorry dad, you must have been startled. I was exhausted for the day” I said a lie looking at him. He sighed.

“Are you alright now?” he asked then

“Yes, I am”

“Alright. Come downstairs for the breakfast”

I nodded my head while staring the way he was leaving. My mind was in total confusion. I am totally fine right now just like that day after I woke up. But this time, I have been in sleep more than the other day. And it was him who bought me home and it was hundred percent sure for me but why he just escaped leaving me at the door step? And I couldn’t remember in any case that I rang the door bell… Further, how he came to me and found me sick at the road? I just wished that he would help me…But how could that be happened in real? And specially my sickness…!! I was like dying yesterday night but right now I am totally fine…and my dad also didn’t mention anything about being sick like that yesterday. What is happening to me? And Rean! He is the mysterious being to me right now…

Oh God! I forgot!

I ran to the attached bathroom in my room. I wanted to check something. Has it happened to me? The pain I had yesterday was something similar which was educated by Dr. Dean regarding menstruation.

I disappointed. Nothing happened yet. I had a quick wash and changed my clothes. I sighed and walked back to my room. I checked the time and it was still six o’clock in the morning. I stepped towards the window and opened it. A cool breeze ran towards me and covered me entirely. Yesterday night, the sky was totally blank and no wonder the whole night must have rained. The mist was still spreading here and there with the cool breeze of air.

Just like that day, I threw my gaze towards our small garden and my mind recalled the day I saw him at that night in our ground. The mist was bit strong at this time and the small, small plants in our garden have already covered. I remained looking at there until the mist was vanished. Slowly, slowly my eyes caught the same image which I was dying to see.

Rean!!!!!!

His black outfit and the spiked hair caught my eyes at first and then I was able to see that he was gazing at me from the ground. Hurriedly and unconsciously I stepped away from the window and ran out from my room. I flew the stairs and ran towards the downstairs.

“Jina! Have your breakfast” I heard dad was saying but I didn’t stop.

“I will back soon dad” I opened the door and ran towards the garden. My eyes couldn’t be wrong or mistaken but he was not there. The mist has already unclear the area but he was not there. I stepped towards the gate of my garden.

“Rean!”

I yelled. My eyes caught the one who was walking down the road. I didn’t know at what time I opened the gate and started running behind him. Only thing I knew was that I couldn’t lose him now. I ran at my best speed. My baggy T shirt and the elephant pant were giving me the space to fly if I wanted. He was not that much far to my eyes but how much I ran I was still behind him more than thirty meters and it was the same distance between us always.

“Rean! Stop!”

I yelled and stopped at the spot. I didn’t know how long I have run just looking at his back but the atmosphere was just bit different in my sight. I noticed he stopped at the spot when I yelled and further I observed that I was not in the same my familiar road which led to my home. Surrounding so many trees I was alone at a mid way road and only the sight I had in the road was him. Believe me! I was in a road where was totally covered by a green forest in both sides. There was neither sun shine nor the darkness and it was so cool and breezy.

I stepped weakly towards him.

“Rean!!!”

He turned back to my side and waited till I stopped in front of him. His eyes were so clear and black at my sight.

“Tell me….what is happening” I said confusingly gazing at him.

“Tell what Jina?” he asked gently.

“Where am I? And how? How am I here? And what is this place? How come?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter