Author's Note

The Birthmark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello my dear Readers,

As I informed, today I meet you all with an author's note for a special matter.

The story "The Birthmark" will be published as a Series of kindle e-book in Amazon.com very soon under the title of "Silent Storm of the Birthmark". 

This will be the first e-book which will be published for selling purpose while debuting as a writer officially.

    

In fact, as you doubt right now, I am also facing a difficulty and a matter which is very serious thinking all of you... that is whether I can continue publish the weekly episodes for the same story in Asian fanfics while I am going to publish the story as a book in Amazon.com as well !!!!!!!

I am truly aware that my readers expects at least one episode per week and how much they hold their curiosity until the week would pass to read the next.... Just like yours, for me, the same.... I also was waiting to read the comments of yours so eagerly in every week and that was the ultimate joy and satisfaction of me as a writer...

But!

This fact, is really crucial for me... In one side, i am so pleased but in the other side I am confused and depressed thinking about the awaiting readers of mine....I sincerely apology for any hurt or heartbreaks because of this note....

Seem to be, the updates will have to stop from this point onward....

I would like to know about your suggestions with an open mind and if anything will be possibl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter