Episode 14

The Birthmark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Knock………. Knock…...Knock…………… Is someone there? Hello…………...”

I heard someone was trying to open the door. I knew that he has already locked the door inside. But more than concentrating on that, I had to concentrate about his status….

I jumped down from the sink and got closer to him. He was like ice cold in my touch.

“Are you hurt? Are you alright? Why are you holding your chest?” I asked touching his arm again.

“Let’s leave here…” It was his answer for all my questions.

“Huh! But the door was locked and someone is outside…” I said worriedly.

“Hello…………. Someone is there… right? Hello…………”

“Security………... Security……………’

He wrapped his other hand around me while I was automatically dragging to his body. Within a second, he turned back tightly holding me in to him. I closed my eyes when I couldn’t bear the space pressure where I was passing. The noise in the air was too much for my ears. I knew I was going to another place with him just leaving here…

I felt the ground under my feet. I opened my eyes and we were in my small home garden...

The party! Mark! Mira! The bathroom! And everything was running to my mind when I just landed. We were in front of the door of my house. I knew my dad would not come home today, it’s his night shift. I looked at the guy who was still mysterious to me but he has turned his back to me.

A while ago……...

The way we were with each other! The feelings we passed with each other! The sights which were on our eyes! The bodies which were squeezing with each to find the passion!

I felt a sudden goose-bump in my entire body…

“Rean!”

He turned back to me and stared. His hand was still on his chest.

“I am sorry” It was the first word I heard from his after everything was over.

“Sorry? For what?” My facial expressions must have gone changed.

“For everything…I am sorry” He said weakly in front of me.

“Are you regretting for what happened?” I asked.

“Yes, I am”

He muttered. Something suddenly hit my heart… He lowered his head from me. This was unbelievable… After all these, accepting his apology?

“I am so sorry… Run away from me…. Don’t turn back and go away from me….”

“Run away?”

I asked the same…. My voice must have gone in crying…. How come? What on earth I would go away at this moment? I am a human…. I too have feelings….

“Yes…………...Run away from me Jina……...Please……...” His green eyes were still shining in my sight…but he was weak in his voice… The firing body of him and the raised feelings which were just because of him, how can I just ignore and run away and why?

“Why? Why do…...I want….to run away…. from you?” I asked. My feelings were still there…

“Because I would hurt you……...Don’t fall for me…...Please………” I didn’t want to listen to him…

“Rean!!!” I started.

“Don’t fall for me” He said again weakly.

“Is this the way of being soul-mates to each other?” I asked catching my breath.

“Jina! No! Please…... I am sorry……. I am really sorry…...Just forget what just happened…. Please….” My thoughts disturbed at once. ‘Sorry???? Forget !!!’

“Why do you keep saying ‘sorry’ to me and what? forget?” I asked achingly.

“This has not to be happened… I couldn’t control myself…. I tried my best a lot so far…. I tried Jina…...Believe me…...” He tightened his grip on his chest.

“But you! You shouldn’t have done that…. I asked you not to do it….” He was muttering like a crazy

“I? did what?” I asked shockingly. Things were getting bit by bit clear to me now… But maybe I also forgot that in a mid of a night we were arguing in front of my house...

“You mean touching my birthmark?” I asked again. He lowered his head while closing his eyes. It was like an expression ‘everything’s over’.

“Does the touch of my birthmark feel in you? Does that touch hit your emotions? And those emotions change the colour of your eyes?” I asked shockingly. He stared at me weakly and sighed.

“Let me confirm it again” I hurriedly spread my hand towards my navel but like a speedy wind and a targeted arrow he caught my hand.

“No…. Don’t do that” I shockingly looked at him.

“Every time when your colour of eyes got changed in to green, does that mean you were emotionally filling up for me? And every time when I touched my birth mark, were you there beside me? Was that how we met time to time?” Feeling chills passing through my spine I remained waiting for his answer.

It made sense to me then. Yes…that’s how it must have happened. The link of the birthmark of us must be like that…

“Then, was it the reason which you asked me not to touch it but do only in a danger? So, you can come to me and assist me when I am in a danger?” Feeling things connected one by one I asked from my angel who was just in front of me…

“Yes, it is”

I heard his direct and confirm answer as the first time so far. I felt a happiness in my heart without knowing the deep of this relationship of us.

“Rean! Do you know that you have feelings for me? You care for me…. Even we parted, you cared for me…. And now…. Today…. You know!!! We were………. You know…...what happened a while ago…... Please, don’t tell me all these are a fake…”

I spread my hand towards his cheek. His coldness which I didn’t feel in between our intimacy has started to feel in my hand.

“Don’t be mistaken Jina… I said sorry to you” It was his answer. For some reasons, he was still restraining.

“Why?” I asked again.

“You know I have a partner” He said looking at me blankly.

I fell to the earth at once. Mira, Mark, Zen, my dad and every other one already has been forgotten to me. I took away my hand from him.

“Do you feel the same for her too?” I asked in a lower voice. He remained looking at my eyes. He was strictly silent.

    

“If Mira is your partner, then why did you come to me?” I started getting hurt once again. I noticed he was bit sick in his body language right then while holding his chest with his left hand but selfishly I didn’t bother about it yet… He put his other hand in to his pocket.

“If Mira is the one for you, then why did you touch me like that way? Even though you were being with me, after leaving me here, will you be with her again?” I asked again.

“That’s why I said sorry to you” he said simply.

“Is it that much simple? Saying sorry? Then, is everything over?.......... It’s my first time Rean…. I have not been with anyone else…. It was you, the first…… Don’t be a jerk to me….”

His already turned black eyes were drawn to me seriously. I wished that he would understand my feelings… But, I didn’t know what he would think….

“You touched me like someone who belongs to you…You moved with me like someone who never would do to me… You responded to my feelings… And you know what, you also wanted the same…like me…. I felt you Rean…. Please don’t say it wasn’t…...Do you still say sorry to me?”

My eyes must have gotten blotted by then… Why was he doing this to me? I noticed he was counting words to tell me….

“Jina! Listen to me… It’s true we are soul-mates… That’s why we feel in this way…That’s why we respond to our mutual emotions… That’s why I couldn’t stop myself and you couldn’t stop yourself… But this is not right…. Passion and the emotions are not the only things should be considered in a relationship…”

He continued…

“Do you want that kind of a relationship? A relationship just for physical relation?”

I was dumb. What should I say?

“There must be something link to our souls, our hearts… That’s what we say to someone ‘I Like you’… But here, in our relationship, there is no something like that… Don’t you agree with me?”

With widened eyes, I listened to him. I couldn’t believe his words and my heart… Maybe he was right… He didn’t hug me today… He didn’t hold me in to him lovingly… even he didn’t kiss me even though there were so much of time for that… Only what he did with me was running after a passion as a man and a woman…. Leaning to my body trying to fulfill the fire which was rising within him… Feeling the feminine emotions of mine and letting himself to burn with the passion…

But was it just, for me? Was it truly ended everything? For me………...It was just started… Yes… I started to feel like a woman not only physically but emotionally because of him… My heart began to beat for him when he came to me…. My emotions were counting when he was staring at my eyes…. It’s not just only physical for me……...

My heart ached…

“Is that why, you said that you don’t like me? Because you don’t have that kind of link in your heart with me?”

I asked with an aching tone knowing that he would not answer me how much I tried.

“After all, even after what you and I experienced a while ago, the so-called link in your heart and your soul, is it still with Mira?” I asked when my heart was crying.

“Jina, please…. I am so tired now…… I am so much tired to the point where I need a long rest….” he said scrubbing his chest. I remained staring at him.

“You never answer me” I said with a defeated manner.

“Let me leave…”

I broke the gap between us and held his hand.

I knew he was hurt in somewhere. I knew I didn’t dig about it because I was hurt in my emotions more than him. What I wanted was a small consolation from him. But, he was the one who was breaking me every day.

“Come with me”

I opened the main door and pulled him with me towards our small living room. Like a child, he obeyed me. I let him to sit in the arm chair.

“I will let you to leave but before that let me to do this for you”

I said kneeling down in the left side of the arm chair. He remained in silent just looking at my face. I placed my hand on his hand which was on his chest and dragged it away. Through the opened buttons, I looked through.

‘Holy God!’

The left side of his chest has become blue in colour. I was shaken at once. What was happening?

“I know you will not tell me why this is like this… But, please tell me… Are you hurt? Is it paining?” I asked looking through his eyes.

“Hmmm…” It was his whisper. My heart ached. Was it because I was so in to him not only physically but in my pure emotions as well?

“When I was in pain, you were th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter