008

Caught In A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's heart almost leaped out of his chest when he heard a broken scream, knocking him harshly from the uncomfortable sleep. He looked around while breathing heart, trying to control his pounding heart. Then it all came to him, how he kept thinking about Jin and unknowing his feet guided him to JIn's room. However, no matter how much  he told himself to go inside the elders room, he couldn't make up his mind.

He needed to think it all through once again, from the very start. He remebered sliding down against the wall to Jin's room which led him to an uncomforatable sleep before he heart a broken scream.

He shot up from his sitting postion and swung open the door, going for the bed. Jungkook's mouth dropped open when he saw Jin sprawled on the bed, holiding the bedsheet closer to his chest, while muffled sobs escaped from his mouth.

It didn't even take Jungkook  a minute to think through as he got onto the bed and craddled Jin's face in his hands. "What's wrong?" He whispered and he could see Jin forming into a ball through the faint light which seeped from the windows.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry" Jin hicupped, shaking his head. "It was- it was the nightmares" With that Jungkook watched as more tears came from the latter.

Jungkook sighed, looking at Jin.

Jin is suffering. He knew he can heal him.

'But it's time to start anew. Forget the past' Namjoon's voice echoed in his head. Is it true?

Does he really want to do this?

Jungkook slowly turned to Jin and ran his fingers along the latter's tear tracks. Jin seemed to relax by their contact because he grabbed a fistful of Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook adjust himself and bent, moving his face towards Jin's. He felt his heart beating rapidly in his chest as he traced butterfly kisses along Jin's temple, keeping his hands on Jin's shoulders, lightly pinning him to the soft sheets of the bed.

Jungkook felt Jin sigh as his breath fanned against his face. He stopped his movement for a while and looked at Jin as if to see what his reaction was. Jin looked a little  better than before.

Jungkook felt releif washing over him as he pressed his lips lightly against Jin's lips, feeling himself wanting to last this moment a little longer.

 

~~~~~~~~

Jungkook had his head resting on his hand as he focused on Jin's even breathing. They were laying in Jin's bed after the small episode of Jin's nightmares. The latter was clinging onto Jungkook, his hand wrapped around the younger's waist.

"Jungkook, Can I ask you something?" Jin's voice came small, somewhere between a whisper.

Jungkook wondered what it was, if it he could answer it at all. But nonethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter